Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 7 Empty Re: Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-12-31, 02:35

"I did not wish to embarrass m'lady," Mistah Magyyk Man sadly remarks as he slowly backs out of the room, "She'd normally be too proud to admit something like that."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 7 Empty Re: Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

Post by kaede 2018-01-04, 09:56

She tries to use what energy she has left to say: "Bullshit."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-04, 14:32

ehtgdfvc
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2018-01-04, 14:32

The member 'The Lord Kelvin' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'normal' :
Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 7 Die510 Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 7 Die110 Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 7 Die310 Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 7 Die110

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-04, 14:37

(srry for the big hiatus)

As the Magyyk Man backs out of the room and Rho continues doing his thang, the dwarves both charge at either side of Emmilia in an attempt to restrain her.

Emmilia proceeds to launch two kicks at her assailants, connecting with the one on her left, knocking him to the wet floor. The second kick fails to connect as the dwarf on her right deftly ducks and avoids the strike, allowing him to spring upwards and tackle Emmilia to the ground.

(the real) Emmilia begins draining energy from the dwarf attached to her and is able to let out a strained "Lock..."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-01-04, 16:02

"Oh, good idea!" Mistah Magyyk Man checks if the doors to this room can all be locked from the outside.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-01-04, 19:41

She tries to drain the hammer on her back of the magical energy she put in to fuel her own spells.

(It's NP man, was the holidays)
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-06, 09:25

earsvdfzcsfdxvc
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2018-01-06, 09:25

'Coin' : 1

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-06, 09:25

The Magyyk Man finds that the designer of the station didn't want to let people lock the doors from the outside.
Looking around for ideas, the Magyyk Man observes his surroundings and finds bits and pieces of debris floating around the flooded flooring and there seem to have been plenty of unoppened chests and drawers in the backroom containing who knows what.

Emmilia tries to drain energy from the hammer on her back and succeeds for a short while, until it seems as though the hammer cuts off contact with her. In her mind she almost seems to hear the hammer hiss at her.
"NO, MINE."

With the bit of magical energy, Emmilia is able to conjure out a-
"my BULLSHIT... magic..."

In the time that these events have occurred, the downed dwarf has managed to get up from the ground while the other dwarf has managed to keep Emmilia down on the ground.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-01-06, 11:51

'That will be something to check out later I guess' she thinks to herself. Seeing no other option, she tries to draw on some of her own life force as well as the dwarves to fuel a spell to destroy the spirit.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-08, 13:47

From her earlier attempt at trying to destroy the spirit, Emmilia is able to gather than draining for a short time would only result in enough power to partially paralyze herself. By her estimate, it would probably take several days of draining to achieve enough magic in order to banish the spirit.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-01-08, 15:40

[Rho continues to do his 10 minute thing]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-10, 11:46

ertdf
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2018-01-10, 11:46

#1 'Coin' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'normal' :
Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 7 Die510

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-10, 11:57

Emmilia kicks the dwarf that's grappling her right in the groin, leaving him momentarily stunned. Seizing this moment of weakness, Emmilia flings the dwarf off of her and onto the ground as he clutches his nether region in pain. The other dwarf immediately charges at Emmilia who promptly ducks and performs a sweeping kick, knocking him to the ground. Emmilia then glances at Rho who is in his trance then proceeds to ominously points a finger in the Magyyk Man's direction, leering at the creepy dude.

(The real) Emmilia is now unable to drain any more energy as she's not in contact with anything. She has, however accumulated enough to allow for another sudden paralysis of her body, a few partial paralysis, or about a sentence length of conversation.

Meanwhile, Rho find himself in a burning shack that looks identical to the one everyone is in now (other than the fact that it's on fire). However, the flames don't seem hot or violent, but rather warm and soothing. Reaching his hand out, Rho caresses the familiar flame on a table nearby. Rho immediately recognizes this as not being part of reality, but rather a bit of his own soul. No one other people can be seen in his surroundings; however he feels something calling to him atop the stairs.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-01-10, 21:45

She uses a few sets of partial paralysis on her lungs to suffocate the ghost to try and make her pass out.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-12, 12:36

"Hey, creepy guy; I've got a proposition fo-"
Emmilia begins entering several periods of struggles where she seems to be having trouble breathing.
After each, Emmilia's breathing becomes increasingly labored.
(The real) Emmilia continues this plan of action until all her magic is depleted or she changes her course of action. She notices that after every struggle, she seems to have less and less ability to maintain her own consciousness.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-01-12, 17:34

Rho proceeds with purpose up and through the flaming stairway. With each step the surrounding flames recoil and then re-surge to Rho's heels. During his ascension Rho traces his finger along the wall, relishing the welcoming heat of the burning shack.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-01-12, 18:26

Mistah Magyyk Man returns Emmilia's lewd leer. "Hehehehe, I knew you were into it, I knew-"
Upon seeing her labored breathing he gasps, clapping his hands to his mouth and jumping up and down in epiphany.
"Ohhh! Ohhh, kami-sama! I understand now." He starts shaking the dwarf's shoulder. "Don't you see, my small fellows? SHE'S PREGNANT!!! Somebody call a doctor!"
He starts running around the facility. "Is there a licensed obstetrician in the house?"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-01-12, 18:42

She maintains her current course to buy the bandaged man time he needs.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-15, 22:37

The dwarves stare at the Magyyk Man as though they are in the presence of someone "special". They are stunned by what the Magyyk Man says and are unable to do anything for the while.

Although Emmilia has no way of knowing that the bandaged man needs time to be bought, she continues her course of action. Emmilia promptly continues to struggle. (Both) Emmilia(s) pass in and out of consciousness all the while.

Atop the stairs in the burning shack of Rho's mind, Rho finds 4 domes of flame around him. As he takes the final step and reaches the top, the domes of flame slowly reduce themselves from the top, forming four circles of flame. within each lies a weapon: a sacrificial dagger, a ornate yet sturdy staff, a bejeweled sword, and a brutal spiked flail.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-01-16, 03:35

Rho the weapons around him with an outstretched hand. He wills them to hover at his side as an arsenal of exorcism. The blaze of the fire bounces between the decorated weapons and creates a dazzling spectacle of sparks and glimmers. Rho looks ahead to room at the apex and his mind is unusually settled.

"I am ready."

Rho steps forwards.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-17, 21:05

Emmilia (both) wakes to feel the dirty wet floor behind her back. She sits up and sees before her, quite the bizarre scene.

Directly in front of her, the Magyyk Man has knelt down in front of one of the dwarves and has grabbed the dwarf's cuffs. While the Magyyk Man furiously shakes the dwarf's collar and shouts something to do with pregnancy, the dwarf continuously slaps the Magyyk Man's cheeks. With every slap, the Magyyk Man's words get slightly distorted. The second dwarf is just standing on the side, holding his hands out as though he's at a loss.
"Oi, dafuq are you doing, mate? Get off of him. Stop it..."

Behind them, Rho seems to have finally gotten out of his trance.

Also his arms are wreathed in a slow burning flame, stretching from his fist up to his elbows and tapering off into the air around him.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-01-19, 20:19

While the ghost is just coming to Emmilia tries to force it out of her body by force of will.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-01-20, 00:24

Rho lumbers forwards.

"These flames will purge her of the possession. Clear away."

He moves in towards Emmilia with raging flames. He attempts to make the approach and burn through the corruption.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-23, 07:57

(The real) Emmilia hears a voice in her head as she tries to force the spirit out with sheer force once again (but without any accumulated mana this time).
"You're really annoying, you know that? This plan of action doesn't seem worth it to me anymore. If you can get that freak to stop trying to force his religion on me, I'll reconsider your earlier proposal."

Rho slowly walks towards Emmilia, burning the corruption that is the random floating debris in the water he's wading through.

Meanwhile the dwarves and the Magyyk Man continue their comedy routine.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-01-25, 14:31

As a reply she just laughs.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-01-28, 02:12

Rho wades in and the fires grow outwards and forwards.

He reaches to clutch Emillia's face with his burning palm.

"MY NAME IS UMTIKO UBIKWE"

"BE FREED, BY YOUR WILL OR THE WILL OF THE GREAT FLAME!"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-01-28, 13:08

"Useless. Useless, useless, useless!" Mistah Magyyk Man slaps the dwarfs lightly. He realizes what has been going on with his trancing companion. "Gee, Mistah Bandage Man, I didn't know you knew how to deliver babies. Perhaps you could show me how it's done." He tries to analyze what sort of magyyks are at play.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-01-30, 00:40

Emmilia backs away just as much as Rho reaches forwards towards here, however some of the flame seems to draw towards Emmila, who tries to swat it away.
(The real) Emmilia senses that she's gaining mana at about twice the pace she was before from the dwarves or the Magyyk Man.

The Magyyk Man looks with his special eyes at Rho's hot (sexy, blackened, and charred) arms. He watches as Rho slowly and creepily reaches towards Emmilia, much as he himself might've done. The Magyyk Man is able to learn enough about the nature of the flames to understand that they are not actual flames, but rather refined magical energy that can destroy one's being without harming the physical body, given the correct circumstances. It is very similar to the "holy magyyks" practiced by certain people the magyyk man has encountered during his travels.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-01-30, 01:05

She drains the residual mana to try and hold her body in place so the ghost can't run.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-01-30, 04:13

The hushed growls of the exorcising flames turns to a great roar as Rho lunges forward with his hand outstretched to grab at Emillia's jaw. With the sudden lunge Erhgun-Rho's bandages are disheveled further. Untamed billows of smoke erupt from out between the falling bandages. The holy glow of Rho's sacred rite illuminates the streak left in his wake and he looks as if he too is a revenant from that beyond where Emillia's visitor will soon be sent.

Erghun-Rho lets loose a spark spitting bellow and goes for the banishing blow.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-02-01, 00:02

While the dwarves are stunned, Mistah Magyyk Man goes to the backroom and starts opening everything to see what's good.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-02-03, 14:07

(being lazy)
Things happen exactly as described in InteroVegas's post since the spirit is immobilized from Emmilia's efforts.
The flame from Rho's hand does not burn Emmilia's skin, but she contorts her face in agony even in her immobilized state.
The sparks from Rho's mouth bounce off her torso, burning tiny holes in her clothing that only the most observant would notice.

Meanwhile the Magyyk Man goes into the backroom while everyone is distracted by the spectacle.
He finds the room sectioned off into 4 areas of assorted cabinets, chests, and shelves:
- Foodstuffs
- Clothing & Equipment
- Herbs and Potions
- General Goods
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-02-03, 15:09

Mistah Magyyk Man chooses Herbs and Potions!
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-02-03, 15:31

Though you do not know the specifics, you find a large assortment of medicinal herbs stashed in labelled chests. Unfortunately you never studied alchemy or healing and aren't familiar with them at all.
Several sets of alchemical equipment such as pestles, mortars, cauldrons, and such are stored in the cabinets. They range from industrial equipment to smaller travel sized sets.
Additionally, several shelves are lined with books regarding herbology and alchemy. Among these books, you spot with your special eyes a book that's left slightly out of line with the rest of the books.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-02-03, 23:00

Mistah Magyyk Man puts a travel set in his backpack and checks out that special book.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-02-04, 04:08

Rho focuses the fires and burns that sassy spirit to holy hell.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-02-07, 23:03

As Rho channels his power into the hand clitching Emmilia's jaw, flames rush across Emmilia's face like water. After enveloping her head, the flame sinks into Emmilia's body through her mouth. Though her head is now enveloped in flame, Emmilia does not burn.
Though Rho has performed many exorcisms in his time, the spirit is able to resist Rho's power much harder than any of the demon's, evils, or apparitions Rho has defeated before. As he attempts to kindle the foreign soul with holy flame, the sassy spirit seems to resist burning like a damp log would a bonfire.

As Emmilia's face is enveloped in flame, (the real) Emmilia hears the shaman spirit whisper to her.
"Well, I  never thought it would end this way. I guess I had it coming after all the shit I've done."

Watching on, the dwarves are stunned by the sight of the tall and lanky Rho enveloping Emmilia's face in flame and can't seem to do anything besides watch on. This diversion allows the Magyyk Man to continue to lurk in the back room without anyone noticing. As the Magyyk Man slips a travel alchemy set into his bag and reaches for the odd book, time stops and you find yourself unable to move. Rho and (the real) Emmilia encounter the same phenomenon.

A beckoning magic pulse emanates from Emmilia's body as though it's some sort of invitation and you all hear a soft and sincere voice whispering to you.
"please..."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 7 Empty what in THE WORLD is going on?

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-02-08, 14:24

For the first time in a long while, Mistah Magyyk Man is genuinely nervous. "T....toki wo tomare!?" This is no simple paralysis he is experiencing. Time has actually stopped.
Who could that be with this power?
Who could that be at this hour?
Who could that be in the shower?

Naturally, Mistah Magyyk Man tries to stop time too so he can move again.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-02-11, 05:55

Rho knows the final moment of a spirit can be serene or catastrophic. A peaceful swan song is not enough to shake his determination. Even held still in time the exorcist maintains a focused desire to purge this invader from Emillia's body.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-02-14, 01:10

She simply ignores the voice and tries to focus her energy on holding her body to complete the ritual.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-02-19, 17:57

(Hey, sorry guys. My XCOM addiction's resurfaced so I haven't been posting.)

After a few moments of nothing, time returns to normal.
Emmilia is now in control of her body, however Rho and Emmilia can both feel the presence of the spirit still within Emmilia; though she seems to have lost interest and just sits inside as her existence is burnt away.

Noticing that the drama seems to have stopped, the dwarves cautiously aproach Rho and Emmilia.
"Erm... so what's happening now? Is it over?"
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-02-19, 18:00

Rho releases his grip and falls to one knee exhausted from the process.

"It ... *cough* .. it is done."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-02-19, 22:23

(It's no problem, something tells me I'm going to have a game addiction of my own soon.)

She ignores the little men and focuses on the spirit inside her, speaking to her inside her mind.

'Do you want to be saved? I have the power to make sure you don't die, to avenge your tribe. All you have to do is pledge to serve me till the end of all.'
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-02-20, 18:34

Although you are certain the spirit received your message, there is no reply.

The dwarves relax their stance at Rho's words.
"Great. That was some weird shit."
"By the way, where's that creepy guy?"
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-02-20, 19:45

Mistah Magyyk Man wiggles his fingers, then his whole body. "Yes yes yes! It worked! I've mastered the power of time travel!"
He looks at the book before stowing it in his backpack, then goes back to the room where everyone is so he can mess around with them while they're frozen.
"Hehehe- WHAT!?" He stares in disbelief at everyone being able to move as well. "It...it didn't work...dammit hardison!"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2018-02-20, 22:55

Rho slumps completely to the ground. As he strains to lift himself up from the ground he sputters out.

"Whatever scrap is left *cough* it should have no more sway over here. We ought take up that rest now."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-02-21, 19:54

'Well if you want to be saved just say the word.'

She gets up as well and casts a healing spell on Rho to build up his energy faster.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next