Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy

+6
ZedSlayer
The Lord Kelvin
M. Ainsel
Capitalist Pig
Corenat Rovarnus
Zhu Yang
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy Empty CHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy

Post by Zhu Yang 2011-04-04, 23:34

CHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy
Start: 4/4/11
End: --/--/--

Plaintiff: Capitalist Pig (CP) https://churchofproz.forumotion.net/u6
Defendant: MarthMarthy https://churchofproz.forumotion.net/u2

~~_________________________________________________________________________________________~~

INTRODUCTION: As we all recall, Capitalist Pig, now referred to as CP, accused MarthMarthy of creating a double account, "Masked Identity" This occurred in the Shipping Topic, in the Spam forum, after "Masked Identity" https://churchofproz.forumotion.net/u51 posted a fan fiction about CP and Ms. Thaiphannie that CP perceived as offensive.

[Corenat, might wanna edit this intro up][Acknowledged. The use of the Red indicates intervention by the Founder.]

Here is an excerpt from the fan fiction:
Spoiler:
(The topic and full post may be found here: https://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t787-shipping-wars#17209)

Corenat and I will be presiding over this case. I will serve as primary judge for the duration as I will not be absent as frequently.
All parties are allowed to speak for themselves or for others. Of course, parties being spoken for have a right to refuse testimony and whatever is spoken on their behalf.
Do not lie to the admins.

Last edited by Vroop on 2011-04-05, 00:01; edited 5 times in total
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

CHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy Empty Re: CHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-04, 23:49

Without further ado, will the afflicted parties please issue forth your opening statements.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

CHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy Empty Re: CHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-04-05, 06:07

I have absolute, indesputable, irrefutable evidence that MarthMarthy is the author of said fanfic, and plan to present it in the course of this trial.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-04-05, 12:08

I think I have evidence that someone is trying to frame me...

Vroop has been kind enough to point out that Masked Identity used my email as his account email.  He reset his password so he should no longer be able to post.  Here is the exact text I got from the reset:

Spoiler:
Masked Identity, your password is now public you Faggot.

Next, CapitalistPig, you acted inappropriately, and someone was also kind enough to point it out to me  [NOTE: this was a chat between CapitalistPig and my informant]:
Spoiler:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad NEVER EVER TOUCH MY ACCOUNTS EVER AGAIN YOU S.O.B. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-04-05, 12:46

:objection:
The reset was done by me in my attempts to determine the true identity of Masked Identity
Thank you for proving my point so I don't have to.  According to screenshots of your turnitin that will be provided when I get home, the turnitin does indeed belong to marthmarthy, succesfully establishing an irrefutable link between the defandant and the e-mail address of Masked Identity.
:prosecute:
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-05, 13:14

I have been convinced otherwise in this case from my previous opinion, and would like to make a NOTE:
To the so-called "Capitalist Pig", KNOW that you yourself are still under suspicion of performing subversive activities under the alias of Masked Identity.
To MarthMarthy, KNOW that mercy of the Admins will not excuse you if fairly convicted.

As of now I see only 3 statements worthy of being elevated to the RED:
1. Masked Identity has been rather stupid, making repeated mistakes that will lead us closer and closer.
2. KNOW that you do indeed have evidence that Masked Identity has the registered email address of MarthMarthy. But it is not irrefutable without direct testimony (which was not presented by any parties as of yet) or pictures, nor does it by itself prove that Masked Identity is MarthMarthy.
3. Both MarthMarthy and Capitalist Pig have poor spelling.

Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2011-04-06, 02:50; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-04-05, 17:16

y dun u just go chek his ip?
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-04-05, 19:32

Because his IP is from like a library
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-04-05, 20:40

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:3. Both MarthMarthy and Capitalist Pig have poor spelling.

itsame273 wrote:y dun u just go chek his ip?

OBJECTION:  I demand that Kelvin-san be put on the list of poor spellers as well.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-04-05, 21:11

p.q for once I agree with the defense.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2011-04-05, 23:55

MarthMarthy may have a gun called "Truth". But I wield a red sword and a blue sword. Requesting Amicus Curiae(friend of the court or impartial observer) rights.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-06, 03:11

itsame273 wrote:y dun u just go chek his ip?
You do know that it only reports IPs for individual posts? There is only one by him, and it's somewhere in south australia or some weird powerofpoo like that, proxy much?
MarthMarthy wrote:OBJECTION:  I demand that Kelvin-san be put on the list of poor spellers as well.
That's not really an objection to anything, and it's almost as irrelevant, but acknowledged. Because we have to find something wrong with him every time there's a problem. I dunno lol

ZedSlayer wrote:MarthMarthy may have a gun called "Truth". But I wield a red sword and a blue sword. Requesting Amicus Curiae(friend of the court or impartial observer) rights.
Granted, but I really doubt you have anything to contribute seeing your low status on the Inquisitor rankings. What you wield is more like a blue dagger being in 4th class, 7th District.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2011-04-06, 18:26

I plead the 5th
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Masked Identity 2011-04-06, 22:10

I Plead the 34th! Exhibit A 1: Lucky Star, Konata xxx Kagami!
CHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_consoleCHURCH OF PROZ TRIAL: Capitalist Pig v. MarthMarthy 1_console
Surely you cannot deny the evidence presented here! These pictures are the very foundation of truth as you hungry men see the sexy sexy rub rub of Konata turn on the reluctant Kagami! Truly history being written before your very eyes, Lady and Gentlemans.

Masked Identity
Masked Identity
n00b
n00b

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-04-06, 22:17

GTFO you faggot, unless you would like to reveal yourself...
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-04-06, 22:17

Talking to ourselves, are we?
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-04-06, 22:23

Yes I am sure you are.

Someone delete his spam por favor, I need to prove my innocence (in this single matter at least)
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-06, 22:32

nullset12 wrote:I plead the 5th
Lol this ain't US court this is CoP court, it don't work that way here so you're just implicating yourself lolololololololololololol if you wanna keep quiet don't say anything cuz this case does not involve you hurrrr
Capitalist Pig wrote:Talking to ourselves, are we?
I WIN, NEAR! Though it is quite possible that capitalistpig hacked marthmarthy's account and is having a 3 way conversation with himself, you never know, he did that to his turnitin so we have our prior experience, motive, and means right there.

I put on my robe and wizard hat *Le donning of judge attire and formalities*
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2011-04-10, 09:57

Masked Identity is extremely childish. Therefore, it is capitalistpig
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-04-10, 11:42

Even CapitalistPig has standards, lines he will not cross. I mean capitalistpig is one thing, but this....bleurgghhh
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-10, 13:16

I declare the above post a Cool Story, bro.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2011-04-11, 20:10

i forgot that masked identity makes fun of capitalistpig ... nvm
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2011-04-14, 23:15

In addition CapitalistPig would not deliberately troll himself, it goes against everything he is. Therefore, CapitalistPig is not Masked Identity. By it's existence, this level of reasoning is valid for ZedSlayer.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-15, 01:03

KNOW that we do not have a sufficient level of understanding of how CapitalistPig's mind WORKS. Hence there are more possibilities to CONSIDER.
I draw from my coat a standard issue Inquisitor red longsword and touch the point to Zedslayer's chest.
CapitalistPig would not deliberately troll himself, it goes against everything he is. CapitalistPig has voluntarily walked into my traps before so this is potentially INVALIDATED.
I lift it, releasing the pressure, and toss it aside carelessly. A glint of red and a flash of metal, possibly belonging to a firearm, briefly is seen as I flourish my coat. A blue throwing knife is now lightly gripped in my hand.
Let me entertain you with one of these possibilities.
After flipping the throwing knife around several times, I toss it up into the air.
It could stand to reason that CapitalistPig is not actually trolled or even offended in the slightest by the fictions, but in fact enjoys it.(In ways we won't discuss at this point) Therefore he wrote the story to troll us and/or express his deepest fantasy, or at least one of them. His love life has taken quite detrimental turns in the past which grants motive. The subsequent posts demonstrate significant knowledge of internet culture, which points to him, being the most well-versed of us in that area.
Based on the evidence, this level of reasoning is possible for Corenat Rovarnus. What do you think, everyone?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-04-15, 17:46

CapitalistPig would troll himself if it ment he could troll more people.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-04-15, 20:19

Whats with the funky text colors?
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-04-15, 22:00

Read Umineko.

Shown so far:

Red truth.
Blue truth
Golden truth ?
Purple Declaration
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2011-04-15, 22:30

How do you respond to this, CP?
Is it true that you are using the Masked Identity account to deliberately troll yourself?
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-16, 15:04

He's out of town for spring break for college visits, don't expect a reply.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-04-16, 15:41

So sense he should you appoint someone to defend him while he is away?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-16, 18:20

I dunno who'd want to do that, and we can't have the judges do it.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-04-16, 19:16

I'll do it.

CapitalistPig pleads guilty to get a lesser punishment.

You owe me $300 for being your attorney capitalistpig .
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-04-16, 22:10

lol, u sure u wanna do that kaede? if i were asked to do it i wouldn't do it for all the money in the world
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-16, 23:10

Lol he's not the defendant you have to file a different case, that's how trials are. Sounds good though. Very Happy
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-04-23, 15:11

Apparently I have been stepping on some toes because I have gotten a PM from the troll known as Masked Identity. What it says I do not know but going by the time of when I got it , Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 pm, on  it is apparent that I got it just after I had a conversation MarthMarthy about the identity of masked identity. Going by the time stamp on the PM I say that either MarthMarthy was feeding Masked Identity our conversation or he himself is Masked Identity.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-23, 16:24

Care to share that conversation? Twisted Evil
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-04-23, 16:50

Unfortunantly steam is sucks and doesn't save chat logs. Though the gist of it was that we thought where Masked Identity based on the quality of the fanfiction that was written.

Edit: Also for the courts enjoyment here is the PM the troll sent me.

Conspiracy Rises

Quote message

From Masked Identity To Kaede, Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 pm
Pretty little chat boxes on Gmail have notified me of your position on my activities. Word travels fast on the internets, yes? No?
If you wish to learn my true identity, send me a complete second part to the C<3T saga. If it's bad enough it'll get posted.
Now love, do not report this to anyone. That would be very baaaad for reasons that are so obvious them are smothering my face right now.
My purpose is to troll, and troll I will. If you wish to assist the troll then post "deserves icecream" somewhere in one of your next posts. Just incorporate it into whatever. If you want to respectfully decline without snitching like a looser than post "doesn't deserve icecream" into one of your next posts. If you want to snitch than you can just stick a fork in your face.

XOXO,
Masked Identity
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Skraal 2011-04-23, 18:52

I'm sorry for being so ignorant, but what exactly is so offensive about shipping CapitalistPig and Thaai? I don't excuse MI's actions, but I'm just confused. Is Thai a really bad person or something?
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-04-23, 19:05

Honestly I have no idea who Thai is but its rather slow here right now so they need some entertainment so someone made the MI name and posted to cause some trouble.

Edit: Only reason im even involved in this is because i can't find my flash drive that has Umineko and Higurashi on it and i need something t do while i look for it.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Skraal 2011-04-23, 19:12

Okay then.
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-04-23, 20:31

Hey I found my flash drive , weightdad thought it was a paper weight, anyway good luck with your trial cause i could care less now.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-04-23, 21:36

Just got back. Now, where were we? Oh yeah.
To defend myself, I present the following argument: Remember how last time I tried to make a double, it was very, very obvious that it was me? I was actually trying. That was a serious attempt to fool you guys. Based on that, do you really think I'd be able to pull a stunt like this?
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-24, 00:01

Uh huh. Let me provide an example to support the statement that you are indeed capable of accomplishing something despite previous failures.

Lee: CapitalistPig is at a clear disadvantage in finding an internship because of his age. Yet he's landed an interview while (approximately 6) of you still haven't accomplished anything.

Based on that, it is quite reasonable to believe that either you have gotten better at concealing your identity after failing the first time, or the first time was deliberately bad to trick us into thinking you weren't capable of pretending to be someone else.

Also don't put all your important stuff on one flash drive, back it up.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-04-24, 00:13

Actually, I have two interviews, but that doesn't exactly help my case. However, I have to call into suspicion the great Admin-sama Corenat Rovarnus himself. As Kaede has said, whoever did it may have been trying to increase traffic to this site. And who has a stronger motive for that than the great admin-sama who we all worship so much?
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-24, 01:00

You force me to play my hand, base varlet. I have already said I'm on the exempt list, and now I will display my justification. It really is no fun when you have to spoil the conclusion, but if you insist.
"So mote it be", he declares, raising his hand high. A red sparkle shines in the palm. "I will have JUSTICE." Swinging the hand down, a runic circle appears on the ground, followed immediately afterwards by a large red decorative broadsword, almost as large as a man, slamming into the ground with a thud. Is there a body there?

I have had no part or responsibility, by proxy or alternate identity thereof, in the writing of the fanfiction posted on the forum, nor the use of the Masked Identity account for any of the aforementioned activities.

Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2011-04-24, 14:04; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-04-24, 01:13

....damn. I can't argue with that.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-04-24, 14:20

KNOW that had you intended to continue your accusations against me (which you can't now of course) you would have been forced to lay down your other theory that MarthMarthy is Masked Identity.

Also, let me explain the use of the purple. The Purple Truth is a device introduced in Episode 8: Twilight of the Golden Witch, used in testimony of witnesses called to the stand when there is no 'Witch' side present. The purple can be regarded as having the same validity as the Red, however the perpetrator of the crime may lie in purple without any repercussions.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-07-23, 13:09

I can assume this trial is deader than dead, right?
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-07-23, 15:46

ARRRGH YOU JUST HAD TO BRING THIS UP AGAIN
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skraal 2011-07-23, 17:16

Does it really matter anymore? Has Masked Identity done anything else since then?
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next