Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darrius Vendigroth solo actions

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Darrius Vendigroth solo actions - Page 2 Empty Re: Darrius Vendigroth solo actions

Post by InteroVegas 2014-02-04, 12:08

"Friends help one another. (He grins crazily [think cheshire cat]) I've helped you and perhaps later on you can help me." As he speaks 'friend' steps closer and closer until his face is inches away from Vendigroth's. Darrius is suddenly aware that 'friend' has an enormous physique - he stands at least seven-and-a-half feet tall.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Darrius Vendigroth solo actions - Page 2 Empty Re: Darrius Vendigroth solo actions

Post by Dekaru 2014-02-04, 13:00

Darrius meets Friends gaze

"When the time comes we will do our best to return the favor. I just hope that The Lord Captain is willing to risk the venture for this cursed ship. If that is all I will leave you to your buisiness"

As he says the last sentence Darriys extends his hand to shake in agreement
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2014-02-10, 11:01

"Spectacular comrade! My humble servant will see you out of my home." 'Friend' motions towards the butler.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2014-02-10, 11:13

Darrius goes with the butler. Upon exiting the floating castle he makes his way back to Solstice for a quick drop off of the file in his quarters before going off to get a deal on the xanthrin.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2014-02-10, 11:21

[Perform a commerce check]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2014-02-10, 11:35

Commerce trained fellowship 50, senschall powers activate!
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2014-02-10, 11:35

The member 'Dekaru' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 50

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2014-02-10, 11:39

Darrius deftly sells off the Xanthrin. The Seneschall's smooth words have increased the group profit factor by 1.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2014-02-10, 11:59

Happy with amazingly three successful ventures in a row Darrius makes back to the solstice where he elicits Mekarns help to setup the data from Friend for viewing in the bridge. He calls a meeting to discuss things and looks over the report from the ships search by the mercs
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2014-02-10, 14:19

Converge into Malediction
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2