Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarrion and Darrius's friendly and non-lethal conversations with the mercenaries

4 posters

Go down

Jarrion and Darrius's friendly and non-lethal conversations with the mercenaries Empty Jarrion and Darrius's friendly and non-lethal conversations with the mercenaries

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2013-12-30, 17:10

BEFORE, ON ROGUE TRADER:

Xanatov and Vendigroth reach the barracks. Shortly after sending for the leader of the mercenary corp you meet with him face to face. You each take seats at rudimentary table made from some cheap plastic and Mr. Luder (leader) sits at the opposite end.

Luder has the short haircut of military combatant and wrinkles along his cheeks that make his old age all but obvious. He wears an outfit befitting a colonel. Epaulets with golden tassels hang over a royal blue coat (akin to a colonial British officer's garb) and black pants. "You sought audience? For?"
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Jarrion and Darrius's friendly and non-lethal conversations with the mercenaries Empty Re: Jarrion and Darrius's friendly and non-lethal conversations with the mercenaries

Post by Dekaru 2013-12-30, 17:16

"[title] Luder, lord Xanatov and I have come here to speak to you on a matter of the greatest urgency. The Lord Captain is dead we believe at the hands of the vile xenos and the other two heirs are seeking to take the opportunity to act as vultures and take the captains chair"

Darrius pauses to let the information sink in dramatically
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Jarrion and Darrius's friendly and non-lethal conversations with the mercenaries Empty Re: Jarrion and Darrius's friendly and non-lethal conversations with the mercenaries

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2013-12-30, 17:24

Jarrion adds, "Before his body was cold, those two soulless monsters had fled the scene, rushing towards the vault, sprinting on their haste. Lord Camlann is currently securing the vault. I'm sure you can see why we have approached you in this matter. We hope to maintain your support in this matter and have you help us keep the stability of the Solstice constant. Now is not the time for a succession war."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2013-12-30, 23:25

Luder gives Xanatov a tired look and props himself up with his elbows. "M'Lord, pardon my crass way of speaking but I dun't give a rats hindside 'bout yer noble's games. S'long as we get our pay we do whatever the boss tells us. Thank you for the information but unless you are our new employa we will jus sit pretty. . . and a word o' advice to ya, yelling about your dead captain will cause more chaos than him being dead."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2013-12-31, 00:05

"Trust me Mr. Luder, we don't want this spread any more than you do.  We're just trying to get your help in this here situation.  I'm sure a man of your experience can appreciate the benefits of having a couple hundred lasguns at your back.  If you help us now, I can guarantee that you will be richly rewarded once this whole succession is over and I'm on the throne."

Using Charm-Trained10 Fellowship68
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2013-12-31, 00:05

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 83

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2013-12-31, 00:07

Luckily fate intervenes and Luder mishears Jarrion's words in a hopefull more pleasing manner

[using fate point to reroll]
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2013-12-31, 00:07

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 98

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2013-12-31, 00:24

Luder scowls at you: "Do not try to sweet talk me boy. Maybe you have more sway on this ship but I know cockiness an' naivete when I see it. Be gone unless you are my new boss."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2013-12-31, 00:32

Darrius sighs at Jarrions attempted charm to twke control

"How about this; you agree that you and your mercenaries will not act for any of the three heirs unless they hold council with each other. In exchange your contract will be continued to be upheld in the same manner it was before"

Fellowship 50 + 10 from Xanatov trained barter
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2013-12-31, 00:32

The member 'Dekaru' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 22

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2013-12-31, 00:56

[Honoring your oddly out of place barter attempt]

Luder rolls (his stats are obviously a secret to you)
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2013-12-31, 00:56

The member 'Darkgenesis' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'd100' : 36

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2013-12-31, 00:57

"I am not entirely opposed to working with you again. Sort your "game of thrones" out before we talk more business."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2013-12-31, 00:58

Darrius stands up, bows to the man, and walks way
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2013-12-31, 01:00

Jarrion follows.  As they walk, he says to Darrius, "We should head to the vault and see how Camlann is doing.  If possible, we should stop by the armory and stock up as well, just in case.  I'm not saying there will be bloodshed, but I don't want to get caught with my pants down."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2013-12-31, 01:03

Darrius stops to look at Jarrion

"I am going to go and look for the murderer. Camlann and the others are fully capable of handling the vault without us and I refuse to let the current situation stop justice. You can join me if you wish."

Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2013-12-31, 01:06

Jarrion sighs. "Darrius, I appreciate your thirst for justice, but everything has its time.  Now, with the ship at the brink of civil war, does not seem like the best time to go on some detective quest.  The Lord Captain's killer will be captured; its only a matter of time before we find him.  I'm sure Selena and the others are hard at work at this very moment.  But right now I need someone I trust at my back and the only person I trust on this ship is you.  Please help me with this and I will aid you in the investigation however you wish."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2013-12-31, 01:12

"What good will peace be if there is a vile xenos lurking in the shadows waiting to kill us in our beds. If we don't find it now if will slink off to some dark home of this ship and come back to wreck havoc on us as soon as things stabilize. Selena is far to wracked with grief and would be a liability in the search. I intend to search the corners of this ship to find this thing before it can cause more damage"
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2013-12-31, 01:14

"It's already lurking in some dark hole.  We should not divide our attention so.  That path leads to nothing being solved, as our actions are all too weak.  If you want to ignore the clear and present danger right in front of your eyes, I cannot stop you.  I wish you luck on your search."  With that, Jarrion strides off towards the Vault.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2013-12-31, 01:23

Darrius goes and grabs five mercs to assist him in his search and starts looking for the accursed xenos
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2013-12-31, 01:38

The mercenaries do not go with you [we just had this discussion].

Xanatov you can go back to the main thread when I resolve what was happening there while you talked to Luder.

Darrius make another search test.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2013-12-31, 10:12

Perception 40 + 10 from Jarrion
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2013-12-31, 10:12

'd100' : 53

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2013-12-31, 10:12

Fate point
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2013-12-31, 10:12

'd100' : 56

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2013-12-31, 10:46

Xanatov left for the vault so you do not get his bonus. Your search turns up nothing.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down