Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round)

+4
InteroVegas
Xenoe
Capitalist Pig
The Lord Kelvin
8 posters

Go down

FINAL ROUNDO!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round) I_vote_lcap11%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round) I_vote_lcap89%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round) I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round) Empty Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-14, 20:44

ARCHER VS ASSASSIN!!!

Archer
Spoiler:

Assassin
Spoiler:

Ground: Slippery
Obstacles: Tall Objects (Trees).
Space: Limited (Enclosed Building)
Mana Resources: Extremely High.
Temperature: Freezing
Lighting: Illuminated

Last edited by itsame273 on 2010-11-16, 05:31; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round)

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-11-14, 20:53

Before he has time to activate his MP, me and mah 100 zerglings use massive arrow spam. dead.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (final round)

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-14, 21:07

1) There are huge obstacles Escher can hide behind to earn himself an extra 10 seconds with. And he does have presence concealment to hide behind those pillars.
But you don't FU(King care do you.. Your gonna vote for archer anyways.
2) As long as Escher can last 5-10 seconds you're doomed, the speed of light doesn't work in the Reality Marble.
The terrain doesn't help you either.
3) You have to activate your Reality Marble to summon your zerglings too.
4) The flail can bend behind obstacles due to its obscure wording.

Last edited by Xenoe on 2010-11-14, 21:16; edited 1 time in total
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-14, 21:12

ok the only way archer can win here is speed, first up, trees aren't AMOS huge, they are just large. His 1/2 the speed of light arrow can implode all the trees and keep going.

Btw, in counter to 5), due to its obscure wording, it was never explicitly stated that it exists on a physical level, and as such, it can not harm Archers physical being. - jk, but you see how 5) no longer works.

I request some info, does archer know Eschers location at the beginning of this or not?

For now my vote is with assassin, since he has concealment, and if he has pre-emption he wins it.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-14, 21:16

I would assume that it would take longer to activate the imploding arrow than the reality marble as, one is an anti world and one is a support, thus requiring a substantial difference in mana and charge time.
And assassin has a bonus for hiding behind cover, so they can be considered AMOS huge with it factored in.

Last edited by Xenoe on 2010-11-14, 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-11-14, 21:17

wait, we're indoors but it's freezing, there are tree's and the ground is slippery from ice? What the AMOS?
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-14, 21:17

thats easy, we are fighting in an ice rink with huge ice pillars.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-11-14, 21:19

....which is why it specificially states trees.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-14, 21:22

Thats just an example of what the size approximately is.
And we could be fighting in sarah palin's house, it must be pretty cold in there.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-11-14, 21:22

=_='
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-14, 21:30

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-14, 21:36

D:< silence lambs.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-14, 21:55

can't really question the arena, its not really about the timing here, its about who hits who first, and I go with assassin because assassin has assassin skills, so he can assassinate archer, need I say assassin anymore?
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-14, 21:58

Yes about three more times.
Anyway assassin traps archer inside his RM freezes time around archer and kills him.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-14, 22:02

right, hence the question, who hits who first. If archer spots or blindly hits assassin first then he wins. otherwise its assassins win.

heh, I just thought of an amusing idea, lets see if this develops at all. Anything can be fired out of archers bow, since it specifies that anything shot out of the bow implodes whatever it touches. So if he fired a truck out of his bow, wouldn't that be like made of win? he would just fire it from one side of the room to the other, and sweep kill the whole room.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-14, 22:11

its like that yuu yuu hakusho villain who can turn anything into a bullet, even if he can fire the truck, its hard to aim from behind the truck since its a truck and hes firing it from a bow.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-14, 22:15

as long as he shoots kind forwards I am sure he is fine.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-14, 22:24

true.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-14, 22:45

Think of his bow as the gravity gun from HL2 cept it can pick things like cars or trucks up.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-15, 00:07

okey dokey we win yet kerovingian?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-15, 00:47

2 days.....
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-15, 00:51

Well congrats felix & wayne you guys made a pretty good servant and won.

Anyway i'm ready for the next round...or are we going to take a break?

Also I was thinking how bout we bring in masters for the next round? Where each servant would get a different master that increases one skill and decreases another by one rank or something like that (ie a master who fights with there servant increases strength by one but reduces agility or a master who fights from afar increases mana while reduces strength)? Because the lighting and temp was a pretty good idea and possibly we can do something that.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-11-15, 15:57

This isn't over till its over......
My argument:
My RM is already activated. Like Ionioi Hetairoi, my RM was activated at my summoning, so my army has already been summoned. And my little zerglings have Espionage higher than uyour Pr4esence Concealment. they find you
and me and my zerglings arrowspam you.

Last edited by Capitalist Pig on 2010-11-17, 13:33; edited 1 time in total
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-15, 16:23

Doesn't work that way, Alex has to cut space to activate his reality marble, YOU LIES
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-15, 17:58

well, actually, thats a valid point. If he sends in his espionage men first, to locate the enemy, then Archer can blast the fvcking sh1t out of assassin.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-15, 18:13

Capitalist Pig wrote:This isn't over till its over......
My argument:
My RM is already activated. Like Ionioi Hetaiori, my RM was activated at my summoning, so my army has already been summoned. And my little zerglings have Espionage higher than uyour Pr4esence Concealment. they find you

Oh sure, "Ionioi Hetaiori" was activated at Rider's summoning, I see you read a lot of Fate/Zero there. Okay, punk, Escher has his RM already activated too, good luck finding him in Non-Euclidean space. Watch out for the flux warps and teleporting tables.

See that AMOS believed you because he is a nub, which is in some ways actually lower than no degree at all. Sandy I advise you to come back later when your balls have dropped, you have your nasuverse PHD, and don't spell like Mykal.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-15, 19:08

Speaking of nasuverse phDs, vroop just got his
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-16, 07:20

wow nice quan
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-16, 17:08

Nevermind ...
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-16, 17:41

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:
My argument:
My RM is already activated. Like Ionioi Hetaiori, my RM was activated at my summoning, so my army has already been summoned. And my little zerglings have Espionage higher than uyour Pr4esence Concealment. they find you

Oh sure, "Ionioi Hetaiori" was activated at Rider's summoning, I see you read a lot of Fate/Zero there. Okay, punk, Escher has his RM already activated too, good luck finding him in Non-Euclidean space. Watch out for the flux warps and teleporting tables.

See that AMOS believed you because he is a nub, which is in some ways actually lower than no degree at all. Sandy I advise you to come back later when your balls have dropped, you have your nasuverse PHD, and don't spell like Mykal.

So if Escher is in his RM, how is he going to go get archer? I don't know much about FSN, but I was kinda sure that archer's UBW didn't move everyone on the planet into it. So . . . . Escher just has everyone in his RM at summoning? I wouldn't think so wayne.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-16, 17:48

Its a counter example, of what it shouldn't be like.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-16, 18:09

it's unlikely 3 ppl will change their votes in 2 hours, so this is over...
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-17, 00:36

Darkgenesis wrote:
Corenat Rovarnus wrote:
My argument:

So if Escher is in his RM, how is he going to go get archer? I don't know much about FSN, but I was kinda sure that archer's UBW didn't move everyone on the planet into it. So . . . . Escher just has everyone in his RM at summoning? I wouldn't think so wayne.

They're in an enclosed space, and it says "marble phantasm" not reality marble, excuse me for my previous errors. Anyways it's completely feasible for escher to move everyone in this large room inside.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-17, 13:27

Wait how the hell cen assassin have a MP he is...nvm who cares now.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-17, 16:01

~ ( `_' ) r I dunno what the heck just happened.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-17, 17:32

escher cant have marble... thats for elementals and vampires only. The only elemental known in history is the lady of the lake
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-17, 19:01

peinan don't complain, ur merlin had an mp, and is he an elemental or vamp? i think not......
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-17, 19:10

Yeah well merlin got crushed anyway
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-17, 19:17

He was at least closer to a elemental/vampire he was a incubus (according to nasuverse) while assassin is a human being.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-18, 07:13

dinasemrys wrote:escher cant have marble... thats for elementals and vampires only. The only elemental known in history is the lady of the lake

No, they are the people most likely to have marble phantasms, it doesn't say anywhere that they're the ONLY ones with MP. And there are many, many subcategories of Elementals, so a Kitsune or Djinn could also use the power. The only elemental known to history is the lady of the lake? You're either pissed off you couldn't use her for the Feminist battles or your history is eurocentric whitefag history.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-18, 18:14

Stop crying. this thing is over now
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-22, 20:49

Marble Phantasm is the ability of an Elemental or True Ancestor to connect their will to nature, to interfere on probabilities, and to transfigure the surrounding world at will according to their vision of the world.

Not most likely, the ability only belongs to them. Besides, one of the reasons you guys said against my Merlin was that he could not use a marble phantasm because he was not an Elemental.

@Quan
If its over, why dont you lock it already
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-22, 21:12

Fine -.-
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down