Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6)

+5
nullset12
kaede
Corenat Rovarnus
Xenoe
The Lord Kelvin
9 posters

Go down

ROUNDO SIX!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6) I_vote_lcap30%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6) I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6) I_vote_lcap70%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6) I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6) Empty Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-12, 20:19

BERSERKER VS ARCHER!!!

Beserker
Spoiler:

Archer
Spoiler:

Ground: Firm
Obstacles: Short Objects (Gravestones)
Space: Limited (Enclosed Building)
Mana Resources: Good
Temperature: Freezing
Lighting: Pitch Black
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6)

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-12, 21:08

Voted for you larry, happy?
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6)

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-12, 21:21

right, when all is said and done, I might vote if it makes it a tie.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-12, 21:32

Voted for archer berserker has no way to block his arrows which will implode on him and will kill him. Even if you have EX endurance because of your NP you wont survive several arrows that implode when they hit.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-12, 23:04

Thats the logic I used, but did anybody listen to me? no.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-13, 05:27

erm... there's a difference between imploding and exploding..... exploding is blowing up with forces pushing outwards from a point, imploding is everything going in to a point. in this case, sandow's arrows penetrate a given target with enough speed that it creates it's own gravity (even if it doesn't penetrate, but just wings the target, the target will still be affected by its gravitational pull) and get sucked in towards the arrow, which is how he kills the sun
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-13, 10:55

I voted first - Archer crushes with unblockable arrow spam
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-13, 12:35

Actually archer can only use the bow 15 times so arrow spam wouldnt be an option here. He could use the 50 zerglings to distract berserker then at the right momments send a few arrows in his back.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-13, 16:52

archer arrow - implodes all it touches, and goes wayyy too fast, so berserker loses.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-13, 17:12

basically same reason as amos
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-13, 20:29

Just FYI Berserker can use Gil spam, he just doesn't like to, Archer shoots me once and then gets Gates of Babyl0wned

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-13, 22:27

with B+ rank gate and only B rank golden rule, gate of babylon is frankly, really weak. Its not about he doesnt want to. With mad enhancement, he literally can't do gilgamesh spam cuz hes insane. If he had arms mastership, it would be different, but he doesn't. Therefore, he wouldnt even be able to consciously pick the weapon he wants to use or use the gate to fire swords (he doesnt know he can cuz hes insane). Instead, it would be random

In addition, even if you could spam, babylon spam is frigging slow in comparison to the arrows. In addition, most of your spam would be blocked by the martial arts zerglings. On the other hand, you have no way to prevent imploding. EX endurance does not say anything about armor, its just health. It doesnt matter how much health you have if you implode and die. Health is the amount of damage you can take. This is not about damage, this is about just instant kill regardless of health (you implode and die regardless of your health).
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-14, 00:51

however, it is pitch black, so neither of us can see the other, as long as I don't pull out a flaming sword or something similar, he can't see me.
"With mad enhancement, he literally can't do gilgamesh spam cuz hes insane. If he had arms mastership, it would be different, but he doesn't. Therefore, he wouldnt even be able to consciously pick the weapon he wants to use or use the gate to fire swords (he doesnt know he can cuz hes insane)."
Mad Enhancement is rank C, Sanity is decreased and I become dumber, planning and motor capabilities are not hindered. In addition, Gilgamesh and Enkidu are fully capable of selecting specific weapons to use in certain situations.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-14, 01:36

C: Rank up for all parameters, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.

While it would be easier to do GoB spam with arms mastership he can not do it as well as gil. Also if he activates Gob it would give off a glow so it would be easy for archer to track and attack him as he gets a weapon.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-14, 12:42

pitch black doesn't mean anything
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-14, 12:48

Actually, because neither servant character sheet says anything about it, both servants are basically operating by sound and smell.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-14, 12:50

ok, so army of zergs rushes in every direction. when a zerg meets enkidu, it screams, and archer shoots that way and kills enkidu.
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-14, 13:00

take zerg replace with "archer's slaves" and that will happen.
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-14, 15:16

dinasemrys wrote:ok, so army of zergs rushes in every direction. when a zerg meets enkidu, it screams, and archer shoots that way and kills enkidu.
not if I kill it first, I can hide behind the gravestones, or I can pull out a shield or something similar while I charge and rape him with a polearm

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-14, 16:12

dinasemrys wrote:with B+ rank gate and only B rank golden rule, gate of babylon is frankly, really weak. Its not about he doesnt want to. With mad enhancement, he literally can't do gilgamesh spam cuz hes insane. If he had arms mastership, it would be different, but he doesn't. Therefore, he wouldnt even be able to consciously pick the weapon he wants to use or use the gate to fire swords (he doesnt know he can cuz hes insane). Instead, it would be random

In addition, even if you could spam, babylon spam is frigging slow in comparison to the arrows. In addition, most of your spam would be blocked by the martial arts zerglings. On the other hand, you have no way to prevent imploding. EX endurance does not say anything about armor, its just health. It doesnt matter how much health you have if you implode and die. Health is the amount of damage you can take. This is not about damage, this is about just instant kill regardless of health (you implode and die regardless of your health).
WHY THE AMOS DID I LOSE AGAINST BERSERKER THEN U FAGS THIS IS WHAT I WAS GOING FOR ORIGINALLY

ZedSlayer wrote:
dinasemrys wrote:ok, so army of zergs rushes in every direction. when a zerg meets enkidu, it screams, and archer shoots that way and kills enkidu.
not if I kill it first, I can hide behind the gravestones, or I can pull out a shield or something similar while I charge and rape him with a polearm
but will you? no, you're insane, you will do crazy things. Are you insane right now, suggesting that strategy? No you're retarded right now, so a retarded servant would think of that not an insane one. Srsly, though, once you kill the zergling, the zergling can use its last dying breath to scream, so archer can pinpoint your location.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-11-14, 17:39

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:WHY THE AMOS DID I LOSE AGAINST BERSERKER THEN U FAGS THIS IS WHAT I WAS GOING FOR ORIGINALLY
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 6) Trollb10
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down