Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5)

+2
nullset12
The Lord Kelvin
6 posters

Go down

ROUNDO FIVE!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5) I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5) I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5) Empty Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-10, 17:42

ASSASSIN VS SABER!!!

Assassin
Spoiler:

Saber
Spoiler:

Ground: Firm
Obstacles: None
Space: Vast (Big Field)
Mana Resources: Extremely High.
Temperature: Scorching Hot
Lighting: Bright

Last edited by itsame273 on 2010-11-10, 19:40; edited 2 times in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5)

Post by nullset12 2010-11-10, 18:13

the weird space thing counteracts any weapons nina might create
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 5)

Post by kaede 2010-11-10, 18:22

kelvin can we please have the terrain so we can start debating?

Also sabers reality marble would be able to overide assassins because its stronger so the effects of it wouldnt take place ,(if im wrong please correct me), and with eye of the mind (true) at A I can tell what path your flail will take and can block it.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-10, 18:32

idk it does state that it is unblockable?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-10, 18:50

True Eye of the Mind is general strategy...Escher happens to have Knowledge of respect and harmony so that's cancelled out. Eye of the Mind is NOT clairvoyance, let me get this straight, it does not help you see or hear better, you just make better decisions based on what you can.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-10, 18:51

It says shurley hit the enemy but with protection from arrows I can block all projectiles regardless of range or spread and I belive the flail is being used as a ranged weapon because it can hit from anywhere so it does fall into the catagory of projectile.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-10, 19:11

It is not a projectile, I think amos will agree on this, the flail is never let go of by Escher, so he hasn't thrown it, it is an extended reach strike and still under his control when it hits, like rider's chains, except with a greater degree of control and direction.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-10, 19:15

almost forgot about the battle grounds, srry, it's up
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-10, 19:17

The handle assassin is grasping would not be a projectile the head that is connected by a chain could be considered a projectile because it is leaving you and going twoards me thus would fall into a projectile catagory.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-10, 19:20

awesome, and the reality marbles are the same rank, EX, so they overlap, the type(anti-world vs support) doesn't really matter for that kind of NP, only for offensive weaponry.

nope, its still not a projectile, by your definition the head of a spear could be considered as a projectile when stabbing since its going towards you and leaving the other guy, that is too all inclusive.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-10, 19:40

that is not what I ment it is a projectile because you have to throw the head that is attached to the handle but whatever i'll just go by what it says in my description of protection from arrows thrown weapons and because the mace head is being thrown at me and it will take the appropriate direction to try and hit me and can be blocked with protection from arrows.

Actually I think the RM would cancel each other out because they are the same rank and gaia would proably destroy the two RM because they conflict with the world too much(this is still the nasuverse and gaia will destroy RM)leading to an outside fight where I belive saber could defeat assassin because she can create an unlimited number of weapons of varying types , from short range mid range and long range, due to the ammount of mana in the area.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-10, 19:54

how do you know he's throwing it and not vrooping it with his mind powers or something
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-10, 20:05

Does he have mind powers or something like it? I would say not because it is not in his description.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-10, 20:54

The ball will hit u even if you think you block or dodge it. Cus the path will warp to get you.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-10, 21:08

Even if blocked it would still be a hit because it is hitting the target and the target is defending against the hit. Nowhere in the description of the NP does it say it will be a perfect hit on the target everytime it is used it just says "making every swing surely hit the enemy".
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-10, 21:21

not hit your shield, hit your body, the shield ain't you right?
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-10, 22:22

what if the target is surrounded by a 129600(360*360) degree impregnable barrier of some sort? with absolutely no way in to hit the foe, your moebius strip is rendered ineffective. and how is a one sided piece of metal insta-hit, that makes no sense.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-11, 00:15

that's awesome, just tell me where nina could have possibly seen something like that in her life and how she would survive inside it without oxygen, and you got this one in the bag.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-11, 00:20

bends right through, its ONE sided Very Happy, you don't need to know the definition, as long as there is a way in, it can get in. Those who can stand kilotons of pressure won't instantly die, perfect logic hun?

doesn't say sh!t about how nina is able to use all the phantasms she summons though, like heck gilgamesh doesn't have a clue about how to use most of his stuff.
archer is able to use it cus he has tracing, hes able to ANALYZE the weapon before creating it.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-11, 00:31

yes, but if she pulled Mewtwo's blue bubble out of her ass, then you wouldn't be able to touch her, right?

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-11, 00:37

ZedSlayer wrote:yes, but if she pulled Mewtwo's blue bubble out of her ass, then you wouldn't be able to touch her, right?

Please explain what exactly that is, give links too because you will invariably say something like "a big honking invincible sphere thing", I am out of touch with Pokemon.

Also, if we are going with the assumption that the reality marbles cancel out, then technically she cannot make that because it isn't an offensive weapon, its a shield type thing, and frankly seems like a plot device IMO.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-11, 00:48

I screwed up, it was Mew's not his clone's
http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/1532/1/2/how-to-draw-mew-from-pokemon.htm
first picture, invincible shield

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-11, 02:03

Right, ok, all I see is a how to draw tutorial on a remarkable female-dominated site with GENUINELY NICE PEOPLE. but you still haven't explained to me how it works.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-11, 08:36

it's an invincible barrier all around the caster, did you not realize that from my earlier comments?

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-11, 11:16

This is an outside battle because gaia would crush the two RM when they are created at the same time so created items would be weapons only saber can create an unlimited ammount of weapons because of the high mana in the area and the weapons can be used for defense saber can craft weapons en mass to create a barrier around her then send the weapons at assassin like a sword rain or can create a long range weapon like a bolter from warhammer 40K with Metal Storm Frag shells and use each bullet as a broken phantasm and attack assassin like that.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-11, 15:59

@larry, shield is reduced by two ranks so its not all encompassing and breakable.
@nina, please tell me how you won't die first, great theory in all, but one mace to the face and your dead. Protection of Arrows cancels out with Knowledge of respect and harmony, because even if you know its coming, you can't perceive it.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-11, 23:12

gah sorry I think my friend logged onto my comp. when I was resting I didnt post that.

Anyway I as far as I can tell the mace head is not an instantanious hit so I would still have a bit of time to attack and eye of the mind would help in some way to survive at least two hits from the mace.

Also you and wayne have to agree on how the flail works he says that it is like a guided riders chain and you say it warps to get to an opponent. It would help if I knew which it was.

And larry while that is a very good idea using mews bubble it can be broken very easly play the game pokemon snap in the last level it can be broken with an apple and in sabers RM it would be lowered by two ranks meaning something like a penny can break it in one hit so it would not be sitiable for servant battles.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-12, 00:23

Games are non-canon, except for setting purposes

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-12, 10:57

Actually the main games like FR,SS,Plat, and B&W are canon, the manga and misc games like pokemon stadium are semi canon and anime is non canon. Anyway this is not a place to discuss whether the anime is cannon or not so back on topic.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-12, 11:31

ZedSlayer wrote:it's an invincible barrier all around the caster, did you not realize that from my earlier comments?
Right, I told you to explain to me in detail, and this is what you gave me:

ZedSlayer wrote:yes, but if she pulled Mewtwo's blue bubble out of her ass, then you wouldn't be able to touch her, right?
Ok, so it prevents sexual molesting. I can't touch her, but the flail can and any other weapon. Problem?

ZedSlayer wrote:I screwed up, it was Mew's not his clone's
http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/1532/1/2/how-to-draw-mew-from-pokemon.htm
first picture, invincible shield
invincible shield is almost worse than "big honking sphere of invincibility" in detail.

The reason I want details is that this invincible sphere could be like this: Nothing gets in or out. If that's how it is, that means nina can't attack me from inside it, and air/oxygen can't go in. so all I'd have to do is wait for her to take it down or suffocate to death. And that's exactly what you said it is, therefore Assassin wins.

Nina wrote:gah sorry I think my friend logged onto my comp. when I was resting I didnt post that.

Anyway I as far as I can tell the mace head is not an instantanious hit so I would still have a bit of time to attack and eye of the mind would help in some way to survive at least two hits from the mace.

Also you and wayne have to agree on how the flail works he says that it is like a guided riders chain and you say it warps to get to an opponent. It would help if I knew which it was.

And larry while that is a very good idea using mews bubble it can be broken very easly play the game pokemon snap in the last level it can be broken with an apple and in sabers RM it would be lowered by two ranks meaning something like a penny can break it in one hit so it would not be sitiable for servant battles.

those can be mutually exclusive, it is guided with his mind. Problem?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-12, 16:45

I was expecting a troll science

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-12, 20:13

Coin Flip Time!!!!

Winner.......
Assassin
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-12, 21:03

O wow only 6 votes though
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-12, 21:06

lol escher won without me having to vote....I guess it really was for the better if I withdraw, because I've got a pretty good hunch that people were switching over to larry because they thought I was cheating. Which is a legitimate accusation that I can understand but that shouldn't dictate your vote.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-12, 22:53

Ah well I lost no biggie I kinda expected to lose against avenger but somehow won against him.

Anyway are we going to be doing another servant battles after this or are we going to move on to something else? Because though I dont know about anyone else I wouldnt mind playing vamp hunt again or finding another game we can play.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-13, 05:22

nullset12 wrote:O wow only 6 votes though

lol, it's been 2 days tho
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-13, 10:56

Really kelvin? I guess i havent logged in much this week
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down