Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4)

+2
kaede
The Lord Kelvin
6 posters

Go down

ROUNDO FOUR!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4) I_vote_lcap67%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4) I_vote_lcap33%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4) Empty Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-05, 17:33

srry guyz i had a bunch of crap to do so i cudn't post it during lunch

SABER VS AVENGER!!!

Saber
Spoiler:

Avenger
Spoiler:

Ground: Slippery
Obstacles: None
Space: Medium (Emiya House and its Environment)
Mana Resources: Extremely High
Temperature: Cold
Lighting: Murky

Last edited by itsame273 on 2010-11-07, 11:21; edited 4 times in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4)

Post by kaede 2010-11-05, 17:53

Some information that got left out of my servant though it is not really important:

Class: Saber
True identity: Nina
Alignment: Neutral
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 4)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-05, 18:22

Nina wrote:Some information that got left out of my servant though it is not really important:

Class: Saber
True identity: Nina
Alignment: Neutral

oops lol, srry
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-05, 18:46

Its a tough fight, but I think that since the mana in the area is extremely high, giving Nina the ability to create unlimited items, this is Ninas win. Just so much you can do with that ability, like make a death star, or a demi god, a demi god making device out of a god making device, etc.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-05, 20:25

its rather unoriginal considering it's just a more general version of UBW....meaning she's really just a merem solomon clone without the missing limbs.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-05, 20:43

merem solomon? oh yeah the DA who works for the church forgot about him.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-05, 21:25

I hate Mary Sues, Avenger

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-05, 22:16

too bad we like the mary sue better hur hur hur
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-05, 22:56

I honestly can say this would be a tough fight avenger has the advantage in speed and adapability with his many forms with several of those forms surpassing her in strength and he has skeith which ups all his stats, while saber has the advantage of availability of weapons and a wide range of NP in her RM. If avenger had his B-ST form he would be able to beat her because of his ability to rip open tears in reality which would be able to dispell her RM, summon hundreds of broadswords and have the strength to use two at once, and his speed he would in all cases be able to overwealm her.

All in all I like avenger and thought that he was very well made but going against saber he would lose because she can recreate weapons from the .hack series that can deal massive damage to him (divine spear of wotan from the ai buster novel for example) or in a last ditch effort recreate corbeniks' rebirth ability to do a possible double kill.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-06, 00:18

or god hand

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-06, 00:31

God hand is the extra lives that berserker has. And if I used that it would be worthless because it would be demoted two ranks making it D and id only be immune to D rank attacks and all the servants in this round deal above D and in all cases I would not adapt to the attack meaning it would just be like an endurance buff.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-06, 14:34

you could probably get 1 rez out of it, which was my point

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-06, 15:26

Either way, saber crushes.
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-06, 16:35

yeah, thats pretty much it

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-06, 19:17

So is this done?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-06, 23:38

for avenger to win at this rate, assuming no one changes their vote, we would need a record breaking 15 votes in the poll. And all of the remaining votes would have to go to avenger, and thats probably not very likely.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down