Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3)

+4
Corenat Rovarnus
kaede
Xenoe
The Lord Kelvin
8 posters

Go down

ROUNDO THREE!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3) I_vote_lcap78%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3) I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3) I_vote_lcap22%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3) I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3) Empty Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-04, 11:27

ASSASSIN VS RIDER!!!

Assassin
Spoiler:

Rider
Spoiler:

Ground: Slippery
Obstacles: Short Obstacles (Gravestones)
Space: Limited (Enclosed Building)
Mana Resources: Extremely High
Temperature: Scorching Hot
Lighting: Bright

Last edited by itsame273 on 2010-11-07, 11:20; edited 4 times in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3)

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-04, 11:29

Horse and Reality marble cancel eachother out.
Moebius flail always hits, with much longer range than a scythe, and the mana is unlimted.
Just smash rider's skull in.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 3)

Post by kaede 2010-11-04, 12:13

I have to give this to assassin. While the pale rider is strong assassin has the upperhand here because of his reality marble and his flail which hits no matter what so assassn just has to keep running around him and keep hitting him with the flail till the pale rider is nothing but dust.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-04, 13:45

yayaya suckas no doubt assassin pwnz. Oh noes kelvin the color of the topic is not that dark yellow like the others
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-04, 15:30

Lawl, our servants are very original, you won't know whats coming Very Happy.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-04, 17:45

oh noes ... my first servant that lost ...

HEY he can see the lines though and if he can hit one of the points, then assasin loses
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-04, 18:47

nullset12 wrote:oh noes ... my first servant that lost ...

HEY he can see the lines though and if he can hit one of the points, then assasin loses

sorry, but since the properties of the weapon are reversed because you destroyed non-euclidean space(you'd have to, or else you'd have no chance of winning anyway), assassin's health and so on is boosted rather than dropped, and the closer you get the healthier and mentally refreshed he gets, so the lines and points are harder to see. And you have to get closer, because the mobius flail outranges your scythe, ranged or not.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-04, 19:40

I'ma go with assassin this time, as much as I hate Wayne right now

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-04, 19:55

wait, if he just uses mystic eyes of death perception to destroy it instead of one of his noble phantasms, only mystic eyes would get canceled. At that point, it would be a closer battle. right?
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-04, 20:05

He can easily percieve the lines and dots b/c he is death itself ...

not only that, but i can "kill" the mobius flail and the reality marble w/o much effort at all.

Just take ryougi shiki's third personality, and multiply that by 100. That is the equivalent power level for rider as he is powered by hades. Ryougi's third can destroy the world effortlessly and a mere reality marble has numerous points of death as it needs to be constantly maintained at a high mana cost.
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-04, 20:21

I am with felix here, only because I am not allowed to question the legitimacy of the proof "It is a weapon with only one side, thus making every swing surely hit the enemy, even if the path looks physically impossible there is only one path and the weapon will take that path to the enemy." - I don't understand what having 1 side has to do with being undodgeable, that feels like a pretty heavy non-sequitur to me.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-04, 20:47

i say bs to stronger than void persona. Void persona's mystic eyes are above EX. how dare u compare anything to shiki quan. powered by hades is nothing. Shiki is powered by Akasha. Akasha is above all gods, types, vampires, everything
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-04, 20:55

dinasemrys wrote:wait, if he just uses mystic eyes of death perception to destroy it instead of one of his noble phantasms, only mystic eyes would get canceled. At that point, it would be a closer battle. right?

oh right, so he takes his eyeballs and stabs the points of the phantasm with them? dang, you got me there it was the actual weapon used to destroy it.

btw sean the moebius flail is a lot like troll arms, it can hit you from any side, you could stab the point but you'd already be dealt a killing blow. being the personification of death doesn't excuse you.

ZedSlayer wrote:I'ma go with assassin this time, as much as I hate Wayne right now
Spoiler:
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-04, 21:06

I concede defeat .... admittedly this rider was the first thing that came up when i looked up "horseman" on google xD
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-04, 21:14

he doesnt need to use his eyeball, he can just scratch with his finger or with the scythe. eitherway, the other noble phantasm stays.
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-04, 21:53

@amos, I tacked on the first part just to make it sound pseudo sciency...
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-04, 22:07

ok, because it made no sense, as to why a moebius band has anything to do with being undodgeable. Lol I want to see someone make death rex, with his super broken ability, and all of his body parts. "Nom I eat the noble phantasm" "I eat any possibility of me getting harmed".
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-04, 22:11

not enough points...
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-04, 22:56

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:
dinasemrys wrote:wait, if he just uses mystic eyes of death perception to destroy it instead of one of his noble phantasms, only mystic eyes would get canceled. At that point, it would be a closer battle. right?

oh right, so he takes his eyeballs and stabs the points of the phantasm with them? dang, you got me there it was the actual weapon used to destroy it.

btw sean the moebius flail is a lot like troll arms, it can hit you from any side, you could stab the point but you'd already be dealt a killing blow. being the personification of death doesn't excuse you.

ZedSlayer wrote:I'ma go with assassin this time, as much as I hate Wayne right now
Spoiler:
except you didn't switch back to aliens and kill me

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-04, 23:00

thanks for reminding me I'll be sure to do that next time
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-04, 23:00

Ok he admited defeat can we move on to the next round?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-04, 23:02

Very Happy Nina is getting impatient to duke it out with Avenger Very Happy.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-04, 23:06

Yes because I like the guy who you chose as avenger and know alot about the .hack series Very Happy Also was going to use haseo as a servant in the future but guess ill have to use Kite, Sora, or possibly Ovan.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-05, 00:46

Ahh....*stretches out arms* you know, I'm apologizing for any information control I may have done in the previous battles....it's good to be an Orwellian dictator. Phallics I've revoked your modship because 1) you only use it to inconvenience me and 2) you're as big of an information dictator as I am.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-05, 01:06

Its ok wayne just please dont do it again not fair to all us normal people...now can someone please ask kelvin to start the next round tomorrow instead of waiting 48 hours?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-05, 02:26

kkz, wutever, plz pm me if some1 gives up, then i dun hve to read up to the middle to know i need to make another thing..... i'll b making the next game at the customary time, 11:30 at lunch
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-05, 07:29

U people were posting some pretty useless things on my lists...
I was trying to create a pure list of unrated animes and mangas that people can read on future reference, dun want people like micheal just screwing it up with their opinions about any one of the series.
Its called Order. Yes Tokimi-san, order.
+Your lists aren't very comprehensive.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down