Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN)

+7
nullset12
Corenat Rovarnus
dinasemrys
ZedSlayer
Xenoe
kaede
The Lord Kelvin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ROUNDO ONE!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN)

Post by nullset12 2010-11-09, 21:07

At least its scientific ... not
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN)

Post by kaede 2010-11-09, 21:12

Why dont they settle it in a way thats not left up to luck...like a game of crucis?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-11-09, 21:42

lololol dramatic Crucis final showdown at study hall!

We can even skype Nina so she can watch the match xD
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-11-09, 21:43

Really, Felix or Wayne vs. Larry.
I wonder who will win.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-09, 22:03

... I'll have to submit an absentee, I have to work at my family's store, Wayne can do it.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-09, 22:06

Thats a great idea...just have to get skype first.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-11-09, 22:12

don't bother, just get teamviewer.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-09, 22:17

wait cant use skype i remembered parents said no skype a while back. just tell me what happened.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-10, 03:01

haha nina I can just tell you right now we would win regardless of conditions, larry is just a button masher who gets his jollies beating easy mode with range spam. But we can roll with that anyway if everyone else agrees.

MarthMarthy wrote:Temperature DECREASES as altitude increases, Nina. Stuff burns up when falling from space because that is the massive friction from air resistance heating up whatever is falling. His tube would expand and rupture from the massive difference in pressure between the inside and outside of the tube.
And, besides, its troll physics.
EDIT: Whoops I realized what you meant. Yeah your right.

its troll science, I'll just use magnets to keep everything together, and I'll only have to worry about reentry after berserker's dead. Alternatively, I could just stay in space and snipe all the other servants, but I don't think you'd like that so I'll find some troll science that will allow me to come back down.

Darkgenesis wrote:And thats why you use the tree in a container, its a different troll physics.

Yeah sorry, I had meant to use that originally, but I couldn't find the picture for it. link plz?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-10, 09:12

I don't know the link, I using random to scroll through them.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-10, 18:13

Why is this voided ...
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-10, 18:18

only 2 ppl PM'd me.........
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-10, 18:23

are we going to have to do this again?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-10, 22:25

dear god, no, Kelvin I see two simple methods:
1) go by luck stat, my luck is buffed to EX rank, so I would win under this method.
2) flip a coin, heads I win, and tails, Wayne and Felix win.
I don't really care which, so long as this doesn't happen again

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-10, 23:09

fine i'll flip a coin........

the winner is: Berserker
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-10, 23:31

yay, woohoo

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-11, 00:13

why didn't kelvin do this in the first place 2 days ago...he could've saved himself some trouble. anyways I admit my defeat, I'm withdrawing completely from this servant battles(yeah sure call it ragequitting but you still have felix) since I realized yesterday that-HOLD IT!! I have answers to satisfy all demographics:

1. dramatrolls like michael and larry:
I realized yesterday that both my servants are powerofpoo, I'm a n00b, and I have better things to do like have a life hur hur hur boo hoo I lost waaaaaa rawr i hate everything Mad

2. The average viewer:
I realized yesterday that my servants were ill-equipped for the current game's voter tendencies, either too specialized or vaguely explained. I hadn't expected the schmuck servants to actually dominate the battlefield as opposed to the orthodox azn(felix me kelvin peinan), we'd only expected threats from peinan who was ousted in the first tier. If you still support Escher, that's great but don't get your hopes up. Quan Erat Daomonstratum, who incidentally didn't vote for me.

3. To my loyal devotees:
I realized yesterday that most of the voting mongrels were unwashed, uneducated heretics who lack any understanding of the nasuverse and how servants operate.
The low level of nasuverse knowledge in the environ obviously made any kind of majority rule simply based on personal preference and completely false and blasphemous ideas of how powerful certain noble phantasms are, not reflecting the true measure of our glorious Eirei. Please, I urge you to help in spreading the wonder of Enlightenment to our pitiful brethren.

I also don't really want to make a choice between Larry and Sandow.

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-11, 00:50

pick me, just to piss off Sandow, trust me it's funny

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-11, 17:44

wow wayne.... u realize u still hve assassin rite?
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-12, 11:36

ZedSlayer wrote:pick me, just to piss off Sandow, trust me it's funny
would picking sandow piss you off? no, so I have no reason to assume sandow would be pissed. you're both perverts with no life, so you wouldn't care.

itsame273 wrote:wow wayne.... u realize u still hve assassin rite?

uh huh, and the same people who support larry also support nina, so if I stay out assassin will lose by 1, just watch and see.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-12, 16:43

no, it's amusing to watch SAndow fume and rant about how he should have won.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2