Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED)

+7
Corenat Rovarnus
InteroVegas
ZedSlayer
kaede
Xenoe
nullset12
The Lord Kelvin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ROUNDO ONE!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) Empty Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-01, 11:31

LANCER VS BERSERKER!!! VOIDED

Lancer
Spoiler:

Beserker
Spoiler:

Ground: Wet
Obstacles: Tall Objects (Trees).
Space: Limited (Enclosed Building)
Mana Resources: Sufficient

Last edited by itsame273 on 2010-11-07, 11:20; edited 5 times in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED)

Post by nullset12 2010-11-01, 11:35

Easy .. Lancer uses troll magic to prevent enkidu from using any sort of metal weapon from GOB. And then rapes enkidu with excalibog

Take that back. Then enkidu will win cause he can also use all of those weapons and more at the same time ...

Last edited by nullset12 on 2010-11-01, 11:39; edited 1 time in total
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED)

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 11:38

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) Lancer10
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-01, 11:47

I'd say lancer but I dont know the terrain or prana levels in the area or even how big the battleground is so I wont vote yet.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 11:48

they are all melee
problem? how many hands does enkidu have?
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-01, 11:59

I perfer to judge this by taking into account terrain mana sources and obsticles rather then just stats. And besides knowing what kind of obsticles are in the area in a melee fight caold play a big part in a fight because you can lure your opponent to a favorable area for you.

But because there is no description for the area ill just say its flat large with no mana resources and no obsticles so ill give my vote to berserker because there is no obsticles in the way to impede him and though lancer has troll physics & his hax weapon (where did he even get those weapons in the first place?) berserker has GoB which has the originals off all those weapons and if you remember the originals are always stronger. plus he has can use gils flying machine which is most likely faster then using troll physics to fly and a prototype nuke which he can use to fling at lancer and even if he blocks it its a nuke it will explode and vaporize him.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 12:14

or lancer can use use gae bolg's part of the effect,and plus lancer's nps are the originals melted down.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-01, 12:19

But after they have been melted down, they are no longer the originals. The new ones have lets say 1/2 of each. That means their abilities still pale in ability to the originals
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 12:23

then it wouldn't be EX 18 points... U realise lancer's weapon is 18 points right? so it is the original power.
Anyways the terrain is in.
Tall trees can be hid behind while Lancer uses his NP.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 12:45

Xenoe wrote:or lancer can use use gae bolg's part of the effect,and plus lancer's nps are the originals melted down.
waitaminute, your saying Wayne went back in time, jacked 4 weapons, before Gil and Enkidu got to them, went back to the future, melted them down, made a pair of spears and is now using them against me. WTF?

Caladbolg wasn't even an original, it was based off of Gram, sword of Sigurd, your spears are not made out of the original. QED.

Last edited by ZedSlayer on 2010-11-01, 12:50; edited 1 time in total

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 12:48

its not fking caladabolg, and NP's aren't destroyed just cus they are in the future, he doesn't have to go back in time to get them. He just excavates them and melts them down.

Last edited by Xenoe on 2010-11-01, 12:51; edited 1 time in total
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 12:49

indeed, I apoligize, and will edit that in now

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 12:52

read above. damnit
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-01, 12:52

Nina wrote:I perfer to judge this by taking into account terrain mana sources and obsticles rather then just stats. And besides knowing what kind of obsticles are in the area in a melee fight caold play a big part in a fight because you can lure your opponent to a favorable area for you.

But because there is no description for the area ill just say its flat large with no mana resources and no obsticles so ill give my vote to berserker because there is no obsticles in the way to impede him and though lancer has troll physics & his hax weapon (where did he even get those weapons in the first place?) berserker has GoB which has the originals off all those weapons and if you remember the originals are always stronger. plus he has can use gils flying machine which is most likely faster then using troll physics to fly and a prototype nuke which he can use to fling at lancer and even if he blocks it its a nuke it will explode and vaporize him.

srry i forgot that detail, i've added it, u can always change ur vote based on wut u think after discussion
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 12:53

regardless, I win

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 12:56

U can't survive an EX NP with EX end, you just can't. Archer's A rank Caladabolg killed Gods hand berserker in one hit, killing off one life. Even Lancer with rank B gae bolg used anunz, boosting his str to A rank, killed berserker once, WITH FUKING A RANK STR NOT NP!

Last edited by Xenoe on 2010-11-01, 12:58; edited 1 time in total
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-01, 12:58

Also how are there trees in an enclosed building is it a greenhouse? Anyway trees inside a building are most likely not that big so i dont think he can hide using the trees and berserker can just just summon the flying machine to burst out of there and then lob bombs at the building to kill lancer.

Also dont be so cocky larry remember the people voting can decide to let wayne win.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 12:59

Lawl the np homes at mach 32, no way u gonna go that fast, your dead once the lance leaves lancer's hand.
Look larry, we dealing with facts, EX rank NP = EX++attack(although none such exists) >EX End, thats it, and once lancer throws the lance, berserker is dead.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 13:10

Xenoe wrote:Lawl the np homes at mach 32, no way u gonna go that fast, your dead once the lance leaves lancer's hand.
Look larry, we dealing with facts, EX rank NP = EX++attack(although none such exists) >EX End, thats it, and once lancer throws the lance, berserker is dead.
it also buffs Luck, I will survive

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 13:12

Its lodged in your body when ur luck is buffed, then it explodes you die. Oh yeah, the spear cancels magic too, so you can't heal yourself in any way.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 14:34

Xenoe wrote:Its lodged in your body when ur luck is buffed, then it explodes you die. Oh yeah, the spear cancels magic too, so you can't heal yourself in any way.
and it never strikes me to pull it out, that's the most bs powerofpoo I've ever heard

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 15:16

it blows up when it enters ur body, u think lancer would watch you pull it out? read the complete effect.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 15:19

it says on command, not instantly

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 15:22

yeah
how long does it take for you to take it out? how long does it take to say a word?
lets see, if you kick someone in the nuts, its it faster to say a word or for them to get ready to block? even with ex end thats probably what it feels like getting stabbed through thhe heart.

Last edited by Xenoe on 2010-11-01, 15:25; edited 1 time in total
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 15:24

since my luck is EX ranked, you probably won't even notice it's in until I pull it out

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 15:25

oh thanks, now luk boosts damage resistance, and the word can be prepared half a second after the spear is thrown.

Last edited by Xenoe on 2010-11-01, 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 15:27

no0, luck boosts luck, endurance boosts damage resistance

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 15:27

yeah, so you won't feel it? course you will.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 15:28

I'll feel it, I'll fight through the pain

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 15:29

k right, and u have enough time to grab the spear and lug it right out of your mishappen body, before the ending of the word is said, bringing your body into oblivion, unhun. and if you take the spear out, youll take your heart right out with it, killing you even if you hae EX end. ur F/UC missing a heart and u don't have battle continuation
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-01, 16:54

Nina wrote:Also how are there trees in an enclosed building is it a greenhouse? Anyway trees inside a building are most likely not that big so i dont think he can hide using the trees and berserker can just just summon the flying machine to burst out of there and then lob bombs at the building to kill lancer.

Also dont be so cocky larry remember the people voting can decide to let wayne win.

lol, the trees r just an example of the height it wud b, and ya, i guess u cud imagine a greenhouse, or just a room with a lot of columns
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 16:59

ITS THE GLOBAL GREENHOUSE!!!!!!@!@!@!@!@!@@!@!@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!!!! NUUUU, MATHSCI KIDS GET A -50% PENALTY NUUUU!!!@!@!@1
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-01, 17:20

Lets imagine a parking lot, does that work?
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-01, 17:23

um.... a parking lot has no objects and is really open... no that wudn't work
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 17:37

More like a one of those old parthanons, with lots of columns.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-01, 19:00

omfj it's a tie, need more ppl to vote, 8 ppl hve voted, there r 11 ppl total who frequent this site (discluding me)
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-01, 19:44

Actually about 8 people are all that really vote in this. Others that vote are either asked to vote (that guy with the tohou name for example) or are people who vote already but are using another account.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-01, 19:58

ZedSlayer wrote:since my luck is EX ranked, you probably won't even notice it's in until I pull it out

that's what she said, I'm voting for my future badass self, not a lucky pussy who likes taking spears into her and pulling them out again while enduring the pain.

Oh, excuse me, I won't notice the spear is in WITH MY A RANK CLAIRVOYANCE THAT CAN SEE INTO THE F/UC FUTURE. again you failed to RTF character sheet and I can spell the command to detonate before you can pull my GAY BULGE out of you.

Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-11-01, 20:10; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-01, 20:14

Huh wayne got 3 more votes all of a sudden.
Also 5bucks says this post is going to be deleted.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-01, 20:23

felix tied it, then I voted, then somebody else did. q'ed. I'd still be in the lead without the last vote.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-01, 20:32

Seriously its obvious that someone logged on as users who don't log on ever and you deleted posts pointing it out and edited my post to make it look like I wrote something I else because it would be suspicous if you left it as only the 5 bucks part there.

Seriously if you cant play fairly then dont play at all.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-01, 20:33

o wow really?

Ass holes stop cheating -.-
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 20:34

Sadly wayne likes to win, I was wondering where those votes for caster came from last servant battles, but that aside... lets just ban those people who don't log on K?
Guys, list who you voted for and we can figure out who is voting and whos using people who don't log on to vote for which side.
From my observations, otayahick and akirya both voted for lancer. There was 4v4 before hand.
Me, vroop, amos, someone else
quan, larry, nina, someone else

Then came wayne onto lancer.

so thats 5v4, then came 2 other people Akirya, and otayahick. at 20:05 and 20:07 respectively.
thats 7v4, then from my observations Akirya at 20:21 withdrew his vote.

-Lancer

Last edited by Xenoe on 2010-11-01, 20:40; edited 2 times in total
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-01, 20:39

Yeah so who the hell are

Akirya
and oktahick
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-01, 20:41

Berserker.

And if I remember correctly oktahick is larrys sister or something like that and Akirya I dont know who he is I thought you guys might know him.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gralis Vernos 2010-11-01, 20:45

Hey I introduced myself properly in that rule thread or whatever, just haven't had the time to get on until now. And I didnt draw back my vote must've been that other person
Gralis Vernos
Gralis Vernos
Camper
Camper

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-01, 20:46

Glad to see you're supporting me despite all the weird crap you did a few months ago.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-01, 20:50

Weird how you just join in now ...
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-01, 20:56

I still dont belive that you just suddenly decided to vote on this. Also this doesnt explain why wayne was editing & deleting posts whenever this was pointed out. Care to explain wayne?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-01, 21:05

wait I don't understand first Akirya shows back up and then michael posts the gates of hax thing while I'm busy stressing over my research outline and then people accuse me of editing and deleting posts after I stopped in to make a troll comment? confused
Ok I'm just going to indiscriminately ban a bunch of people until wednesday, I don't have the time.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next