Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED)

+7
Corenat Rovarnus
InteroVegas
ZedSlayer
kaede
Xenoe
nullset12
The Lord Kelvin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ROUNDO ONE!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED)

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-11-01, 21:06

Y'all wanna call this a dko, kill'em both?
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED)

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-01, 21:08

Double Post lol, delete this post and start over if you don't like the results or whatever, I don't care.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 21:08

No, Admin tie breaker, thats the only ammount of people we have, unless someone changes their vote.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-11-01, 21:13

Well, we're sticking to the 48 hour limit, so there's plenty of time for people to change their votes.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-01, 21:22

Sandow, please don't be an ass and try to get a mutual kill just cus both these guys are in your bracket... Else ill get you raped next round man.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-01, 21:32

Cease all this bickering and continue debate ...

nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-01, 22:11

Uhh debatewise this is at a standstill cuz larry hasn't returned to make his point, felix and I already explained how we would win, so its in our favor right now, reread the topic and cite any evidence to the contrary.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-01, 22:13

k, guyz, i need to know if peinan and michael hve voted... i know every1 else bsides them hve voted... plz pm me whether u hve or not.... or i'll hve to void this match cuz akirya and otachik hve logged on...... kinda suspicious.... *cough-wayne*cough

btw, i'll do a tie breaker after voting's over.... it'll b random, prob pley rock paper scissors with some1 to decide..... lol.....
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-01, 23:05

i voted pretty early on
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-01, 23:29

as i said... pm me... this is to leave this topic open for discussion while this discussion about whether or not to void this is moved to the pm inbox...
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-02, 11:01

wait what? the mechanic for breaking a tie is ROCK PAPER SCISSORS? WTF?
Wayne, who would actually win in a fight doesn't matter, what matters is public opinion

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-02, 11:13

fuk this, i'm voiding this battle, i'll be doing another battle #1 after all the other ones r done..... WAYNE, STOP USING UR DOUBLES, THE IP IS DIFFERENT BCAUSE WAYNE IS STEALIN HIS NEIBORZ INTERNETZ, AND ALSO HE JACKED OTACHICK FROM LARRY..... IF I C THESE ACCOUNTS ON FOR THE OTHER BATTLES I'LL B VOIDING THOSE TOO.... STOP F/UC ING UP THE GAME WAYNE, IT'S ANNOYING
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-02, 11:22

You gotta redo this later though.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-02, 11:27

as i said, i'll remake round 1 after the other 3 1st tier battles
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-02, 13:11

my sister is in Baltimore, but if wayne is using his other accounts, then can I do so as well?

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-02, 13:11

no, this was voided because of this

Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-02, 13:21

Wayne ... this is kindof why i stopped playing the other two games
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-02, 13:40

nullset12 wrote:Wayne ... this is kindof why i stopped playing the other two games

what other two games?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-02, 14:04

oh, so this is wat happened in the last game. I was liek 13 ppl voting wtf
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-02, 14:13

The previous two servant battles
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-02, 22:12

kelvin, can you eliminate votes?

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-03, 00:53

no, i can't
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-03, 01:34

You can delete the poll and make a new one...like you did accidentally last time... Razz
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-03, 17:15

that's wut i'm gonna do (without deleting this one) after the other battles are over.....
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-03, 20:53

I hate when powerofpoo like this happens
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2