Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals?

4 posters

Go down

Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals? I_vote_lcap100%Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals? I_vote_lcap0%Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals? Empty Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals?

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-09-18, 10:57

The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals? Empty Re: Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals?

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-09-18, 12:54

Mistah Magyyk Man puts a hand to his chin. "It depends, Mistah Sky Voice. What's a "tangerinetangible goal", and what's in it for me?"
He licks his lips. "Mmm, tangerines."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals? Empty Re: Should I bullshit it up and expedite the story to get to tangible goals?

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-09-18, 13:32

Like having npcs tell you of their troubles and propose solutions that involve u (quests and shiet).
Maybe join certain organizations and get sent on missions.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-09-18, 15:15

I would say just a goal to work towards being aimless murder hobos, while can be fun, get dull quickly.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-09-18, 15:23

Nvr said u had to be murder hobos. U can approach these situations however u want.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-09-18, 15:59

Was only kidding about the murder hobo part
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-09-18, 17:55

Even though I may or may not literally be a murder hobo I vote expedite. Forum games drag out veeery easily and even when you're in the flow you need forced progress on occasion
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-09-18, 20:36

Mistah Magyyk Man is pleased to hear of others' desire to be murderhobos. He is equally pleased by the presence of a kindred spirit to him who posted in this thread but didn't give enough of a shit to vote in the poll.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down