Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6.17.12 Patch Notes

Go down

6.17.12 Patch Notes Empty 6.17.12 Patch Notes

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-06-17, 19:22

This was mostly a utility fixing patch, there are just bug fixes and almost no number adjustments.
First off, changes to Co-op vs. AI and Custom Games, which are for noobs anyway.
The General Idea wrote:Players should see an increase in IP reward per game so long as they aren't quickly steamrolling the bots
So we actually have to try not to quickly steamroll them? That might be a bit of a challenge. Rolling Eyes
Dodging a Ranked Game will no longer result in loss of Elo but the time before you can join any queue again has greatly increased
If they were aiming for an equivalent punishment, they failed, lockout time can't be compared to lost ELO.
A feedback sound now plays when spending mastery points
Well setting Mastery pages will be more fun now
Mordekaiser, Annie, Shaco: Reactivating Ultimate ability while the pet is active now allows you to control your pet, similar to Alt+Right Clicking.
You will also see a self-only targeting particle when using this ability, depicting what command your pet is following
Supposedly this makes it easier to control pets, although this is the same method used for Viktor's ult, and I failed at it.
Wait, if Yorick can do it too, does that mean....nahhhh.
Veigar: Event Horizon will now always correctly stun enemies who use dash abilities to pass through it
Oh, so that is what's supposed to happen. Now matt won't get killed by shen anymore. Very Happy
Mana Potion gold cost reduced to 35 from 40
Hrm. This seems like a pretty big item buff. But I'm curious, do people actually buy these at high levels of play?

The rest of these changes just make the champions easier to play and fix some problems, so I won't go into details, but if you think it's important enough to bring up, by all means do so.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum