Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draven Patch Notes

3 posters

Go down

Draven Patch Notes Empty Draven Patch Notes

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-06-04, 23:16

Alright here's the second patch review under my administration. On with it!

New Champion: Draven, The Glorious Executioner
When I saw the name, I thought "what another Darius, seriously". But it turns out he's a throwing axeman, A RANGED DPS, which was surprising. So his move set is actually pretty cool, but also rather annoying to use, you gotta keep your axes in the air. This is one of the few champions I think players would actually have high difficulty using. It's great how Riot continues to make ranged DPS champs that are unique and each have their own play style.

Ahri: Lower Base damage and higher Ability Power Scaling on Fox Fire and Spirit Rush.
According to Morello, Riot's purpose for this was to encourage players to build damage and assassin instead of tanky mage, but really all it does is make her more of a late game carry. And these two abilities are the ones that you don't need to aim, meaning the ones you typically will not harass with. Whatever. Swain can kill her even more easily early game.
Fixed a bug that caused players to hear Sad Robot Amumu's voice across the map
Y u no let amumu be creepy stalker Sad
Darius:
Hemorrhage (Passive) bonus Attack Damage ratio reduced to 0.3 from 0.4
Noxian Guillotine will now only refresh its cooldown when it deals the killing blow
Apprehend pre-pull animation modified to be more readable for enemy Champion
Fixed a bug with Hemorrhage applying Rylai's Crystal Scepter slow and Spell Vamp effects
YES PLEASE NERF DARIUS. A lot of you say that the nerfs weren't enough, I think they're fine. And holy crap it applied rylai's and spell vamp, that needed to be fixed.
Galio: Resolute Smite Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.7
NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Graves: Buckshot
Damage reduced at later ranks to 60/95/130/165/200 from 60/105/150/195/240
Damage per extra bullet increased to 35% from 25%
Still not worth getting up close.
Kog'maw: Living Artillery damage bonus to Champions reduced to 125% from 150%
Well that sucks, I main Kog'maw but I didn't even know about this. You don't know what you have til you lose it, I suppose.
Nunu: Fixed a bug where Absolute Zero was revealing Nunu when cast from brush
In the words of sandow, "Bug fixes always good". Man doing that is so fun.
Swain:
Basic Attack range increased to 500 from 480
Decrepify
Range increased to 625 from 600
Slow increased at later ranks to 20/25/30/35/40% from 20/23/26/29/32%
Ravenous Flock cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10 seconds
Ohhhhh yeah, this is what I've been waiting for. SWAIN BUFF!!! Increased leash range on Lazer bird sets those nooblords up to get dunked by the Talons. Last hitting easier, and ult is more spammy. They still need to bring the spell vamp ratios back up though, but I'm happy for now.
Urgot:
Terror Capacitor shield health reduced at later ranks to 80/130/180/230/280 from 80/140/200/260/320
Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser Armor and Magic Resist bonus reduced to 60/90/120 from 80/105/130
Yeah down with Urgot, be less tanky you fatass.

In other news:Nocturne nerf, IDC, renekton buff, its cool but I don't see anyone use rage dice. yeeeeah i don't care about the rest.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Draven Patch Notes Empty Re: Draven Patch Notes

Post by nullset12 2012-06-08, 14:25

You missed the essence flux ezreal buff. It makes it much more viable in combat. The mana for trueshot has been reduced to 100.
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-06-08, 16:19

I suppose it makes him marginally better in teamfights, but it doesn't change laning at all. I notice how they almost never make large numerical or stylistic changes. Which might be a good thing, because the jax thing...kinda sucked.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2012-06-09, 09:20

lol Kooay... u got it completely wrong, it makes him SO FKING MUCH BETTER at laning, but it doesn't change teamfighting. ezreal is really mana hungry early on, and it's easier to spam now. sending ults to help out other lanes no longer incapacitate your ability to manage your own lane. it's a pretty good buff imo.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-06-09, 15:42

You don't have to downvote me Sad

So let me get this straight: Essence Flux can only be used for harassment in laning, so a buff to it allows you to zone enemies better so you can get moar farmz?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2012-06-09, 18:13

the buff allows you to use it, along with your ult, and not lose mana for spamming q to harass with. essense flux isn't used for harassment, it is used for buffs and debuffs, as AD ez, you never use essence flux unless you want to either increase ally attack speed, or decrease enemy attack speed, all the while increasing your own. that's the only use of it. it may help you in a 1v1 exchange with another AD carry and taking down towers. i downvoted you because of your blatant disregard of ezreal, and not realizing how big a buff this is (more because of the ult buff than for essence flux, but that plays a big role too).
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-06-09, 18:22

itsame273 wrote:i downvoted you because of your blatant disregard of ezreal, and not realizing how big a buff this is
oh man disregarding champions, SERIOUS BUSINESS Shocked

but you're right about that, I didn't even know Essence Flux had AS de/buffs. I apologize to you hardcore Ezreal fans
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2012-06-09, 18:26

i mean i really wouldn't care if you just said the changes and said "idk wut this does" but u go ahead and make completely unreal assertions.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down