Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 8 Empty Re: Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

Post by InteroVegas 2018-02-26, 17:52

Rho rises from the muck only somewhat revitalized.

"*Cough* These restorations are formidable. What task is left to be finished?"

Rho stares vacantly at the dwarves and his 'comrades'.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 8 Empty Re: Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2018-02-26, 18:03

As the Magyyk Man puts the book into his sack and leaves to greet his comrades, he finds that it seems to be particularly light.

Looking around at the mess, the dwarves respond to Rho.
"Well, don't worry about this place. I'm sure you people have places to be going. The corporation will deal with the damages This line'll probably be shut down for maintenance though. Where'd those bus drivers go?"

The dwarves wander off to look for their fellow employees.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2018-02-26, 18:39

Emmilia just goes to sit down and rest, holding her new hammer to try and talk to the voice she heard earlier that came from it.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2018-02-26, 20:03

Still puzzled by what just happened, Mistah Magyyk Man takes a seat somewhere comfy (out of sight of any employees) and checks his sack ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to see if anything is out of the ordinary. If not, he'll be reading the book.

(This is Kelvin; I can't post a reply, so I'm hijacking this comment)
(please view the thread on the new forum to continue)
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8