Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 6 Empty do you know why you're lonely?

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-11-27, 11:03

At the sound of screaming Mistah Magyyk Man runs into the room excitedly.
"Wow, you guys must be getting real wild- huh?" He makes a show of looking around and noticing the bandit is gone.
"Oh, so you got rejected too, Emmilia?" He shakes his head and clicks his tongue, flushing a deep blue. "Man, I know how that feels. You must be so heartbroken right now. But that's okay, because your good ol' pal Mistah Magyyk Man will always be there for you."
He walks over and puts an arm around her, singing a sad song to match the mood. "There's no such thing as the friend-zone, friendzooo-oohhne...."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 6 Empty Re: Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

Post by kaede 2017-11-28, 13:37

Emmilia doesn't respond, simply concentrates on gathering life magic to try and combat the ghost inside her.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 6 Empty Re: Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-28, 20:11

Emmilia responds to the Magyyk Man by putting one of her arms around him as well.
"Looks like I got friend zoned by a lowly bandit. He couldn't understand my noble self, apparently."

Emmilia points towards the stairs.
"Lets return to the others. I'm sure they're confused about what's happening."

The Magyyk Man can feel a slight draining effect from where Emmilia is touching him.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-11-28, 22:58

"Oh, we don't have to go just yet," Mistah Magyyk Man purrs, "We're all alone, alone in the friend-zone. Let's enjoy the time we have together, by ourselves. Without anyone to bother us. You never know when we'll have another chance like this. Let me, Mistah Magyyk Man, work my magyyk on you..."
He presses in close against her, copping a feel.
"OwO what's this? Could it be you're...craving my mcnuggies?"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-28, 23:02

Emmilia tries to unleash any life magic she has gathered to attack the ghost possessing her and expel it from her body.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-28, 23:26

Emmilia hasn't gather enough magics to do anything yet, but she notices that she's able to gather magic faster as the Magyyk Man continues to touch her body... in various places... like a creeper...

Emmilia pushes at the Magyyk Man's face to get him off her, giving him a look of disgust. She then begins heading up the stairs.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-28, 23:33

She tries a different approach and tries to impose her will to overpower the spirits and take over her body for a moment.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-11-28, 23:43

Mistah Magyyk Man starts full on groping. "Ooh, I can tell you have something nasty on your mind..."
He locks his arm around her, pulling her back from the stairs. "Whoa, where you going gurrl? You know you want me. Your mind's tellin' you no....but your body's tellin' you nyesss..."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-29, 00:01

Emmilia focuses on trying to force the spirit out via willpower.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-11-29, 02:28

Rho wanders back in having simmered off. He comes across the sight of this unexpected interaction between his two traveling companions.

"*cough* Is it best to leave your joining to be private?"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-30, 00:34

"Hey, help get this fucker off, please."
Emmilia pushes at the Magyyk Man's chest with both hands, but doesn't seem to be pushing with much force at all.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 6 Empty the sealing ritual commences

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-11-30, 01:19

"Oh no, Mistah Mummy Man, feel free to join in! I'm always looking for new ways to make things 'fresh'. It's okay if you're not feeling up to it though, you can stay and watch."
Mistah Magyyk Man smiles at her weakening force. "Heh, I knew you couldn't resist my charm for long."
He takes Emmilia's arms, binding them tightly behind her back with duct tape then maneuvering her over to the counter while groping all the way.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-30, 02:47

He had not noticed it at first, but after seeing the weak force, Erghun-Rho is able to recognize (due to his background) that Emmilia is being possessed and fighting for control.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-30, 16:15

Seeing that the event is continuing she tries to drain more magical energy from magyyk man then would be safe to charge her spell.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-30, 17:38

while preparing to bind Emmilia's arms together, the Magyyk Man feels the drain on him become slightly stronger.
Suddenly Emmilia pushes him off, having seemingly regained her strength. The Magyyk Man recoils from this unexpected retaliation, stumbling back about 2 feet.
"You... are fucking weird, man."

Erghun-Rho also remembers that he had once performed exorcisms, dubbed the kiss of flames, in his earlier years.
It may be possible to perform this procedure if Emmilia is immobilized.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-12-02, 15:50

Using the boost from the energy she drained she tries to expel the ghost with a mix of force of will and life magic.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-12-02, 22:28

Rho assumes their behavior is vaguely normal and looks around for the possessed bandit.

"Where would that spirit be?"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-12-02, 23:30

"Eh, what spirit?"
Mistah Magyyk Man stares at Emmilia, biting his lip. "Now I see you, you choosin' the hard way..." He suddenly leaps forward to grapple her.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-04, 17:15

Despite knowing that a Emmilia is currently possessed by a spirit, Erghun-Rho goes to the front door to look for the bandit who was previously possessed, only to find that he's already too far away to see at this point.

Emmilia conjures what she's drained, and is unable to expel the spirit with her meager drains, but manages to paralyze her body, allowing the Magyyk Man to grapple (and grope) her without any resistance whatsoever.

Since this is the case, the Magyyk Man runs up and grabs Emmilia as though expecting resistance, knocking them both to the ground, the Magyyk Man pinning Emmilia to the ground as she lay there, not moving a muscle.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-12-04, 20:02

"Nyess, give in!" Mistah Magyyk Man crows. He proceeds with binding her hands and feet together with duct tape.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-12-05, 01:28

She goes back to draining even more energy from magyyk man than is safe.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-12-05, 14:06

Rho returns and begins to piece together that this spirit has switched to a new vessel. He returns to the scene of the unfolding catastrophe. He produces the sprigs and incenses and begins the process of delving into the realm beyond.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-05, 18:23

Emmilia cannot drain any more than she had previously. Though imperfect, it seems as though something is blocking you from being able to tap into your own magical ability.

The Magyyk Man is able to tie up Emmilia just in time before she begins squirming.
"What... The... Fuck..."

The dwarves come downstairs to see Emmilia tied up in the middle of a ritual scene that Erghun-Rho is setting up, with the Magyyk Man's body pressing her down.
"Erm, this looks like rape..."
"Yup, this is rape..."

The dwarves draw their weapons and point them at the Magyyk Man and Erghun-Rho as they slowly walk down the stairs to approach.
Meanwhile, Erghun-Rho has finished all preparations, both ceremonial and spiritual. The final step of the ceremony simply involves him kissing the possessed.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 6 Empty i did not have sexual relations with that woman

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-12-05, 18:51

Mistah Magyyk Man turns bright red at being discovered. "Whoahohoho, hold on there little fellas. There might be a lot of sexual harassment claims going on nowadays but I assure you this is 100% consensual! She was asking for it!"
He brings Emmilia up to face them. "Go on, tell them you asked for this!"

After she invariably doesn't say it's consensual he starts to rub his forehead nervously. "Oh, well uh... I guess she's my hostage then!" he pulls her up in front of him as a human shield.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-12-06, 01:17

She tries to drain the life energy from the ghost possessing her.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-06, 09:13

the ghost is not alive, so she cannut.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-12-06, 21:13

Drain magical energy from the ghost? It uses magic after all.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-06, 22:04

"life" energy is the original wording.
Also, I'ma say no to draining magical energy from the ghost, since it's technically using ur magical energy from ur body, which u have little control over.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-12-06, 22:23

She keeps using her willpower to try and try and speak.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-06, 22:40

dm me wut u wanna say
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-08, 13:50

The Magyyk Man brings Emilia up to face the dwarves.
"No, I didn't ask for this."

The Magyyk Man then starts to rub his forehead nervously.
"Oh, well uh... I guess she's my hostage then!"

he pulls her up in front of him as a human shield. Emmilia then starts scrunching her face, seemingly making a lot of effort to put out a few words.
"The... Sha..... sha... sha... mon..."

The dwarves looks perplexed at Emilia's later remark, but continue pointing their weapons at the Magyyk Man, who's still clearly a suspicious individual.
"Step away from the lady."
"Yeah, you fuck'n weirdo."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-12-08, 14:17

She makes efforts to finish her sentence.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-09, 18:36

This is all she is able to get out for now
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-12-10, 03:13

Rho is entranced, silent and still. The voices and murmurs of the physical world wash away and a tide of bone chilling energy washes through him. He has connected with the boundary.

He is a blazing light in the dark, the border of his being a wreath of metaphysical flame. He looks out into the nether to see and reach out to this violent spirit.

It is time to set her free.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-10, 14:18

Rho appears to be slightly bending over backwards, his mouth agape as though he's trying really hard to exclaim something. The expression on his face is truly mystical as he expresses a wide array of emotions: happiness, awe, sadness, euphoria. The expression can only truly be described as orgasmic.

One of the dwarves notices Rho in his trance.
"I bet this one just likes to watch."
"Gods, these sick fucks."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-12-10, 15:12

Rho continues oblivious to his physical state of buffoonery. In the nether he begins to harness his flames as a weapon that he will use to smite this wretched creature.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-12, 12:48

Though Rho could easily exorcise the spirit at this point and send it to the afterlife, he instead opts to concentrate his power into a soul cleansing flame so as to remove the being from existence. This will take another 10 minutes of concentration to do.

Seeing as Rho isn't going to respond to them the dwarves turn their attention to the Magyyk Man.
"Get away from the lady."
"We'd be tarnishing our reputation if we'd let such acts occur in this station."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-12-12, 20:01

"Nurrrrrooohhhhhh....oh, all right then." Mistah Magyyk Man lets go of Emmilia and walks away. "You want me to untie her too or can you guys handle that?"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-12-12, 20:43

She tries her hardest to tell them: "I'm Possessed."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-12-12, 23:01

[I guess Rho is now doing this, though he would've done the more immediate thing.]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-12, 23:35

(you can do the immediate thing if u want. Just kiss Emmilia. You'll probably have to find a way around the dwarves tho.)
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-12-13, 01:07

[Rho is not cavorting with a possessed person, charging up a super saiyan showdown in the nether realm sounds better, soz to Emmilia]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-13, 14:54

(If it's just about the sexual tension, you can try something else if you want. It's just gonna take longer if ur tryna BANISH THEM TO THE FUCKING SHADOW REALM. XD)
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-12-14, 00:49

Rho continues his current course of action.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-15, 00:44

The dwarves go to Emmilia's position.
One of them begins untying her while the other watches Rho and the Magyyk Man.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-12-15, 00:53

Emmilia tries to rapidly drain life energy from the two dwarves to fuel a spell to rid herself of the ghost.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-15, 23:09

Emmilia is only able to drain at the same rate as before.
The dwarves touch her for enough time while undoing the restraints for Emmilia to gather enough life force to use her voice to say just what she was trying to earlier.
"THE SHAMAN IS POSSESSING ME"
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-12-18, 18:20

Seeing how everyone remains as they are and remains silent the entire time the dwarves shout inquisitively at Rho and the Magyyk Man.
"Why the fuck didn't y'all just say that in the first place."

The dwarves then look at Emmilia who in turn responds to the dwarves.
"Well? What're you going to do now?"
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-12-18, 23:01

She tries to drain more energy from the two dwarves to say: Lock my magic away so she can't cast magic.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-12-19, 05:18

Rho continues to conjure up the soul purging flames in the nether.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next