Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 5 Empty Re: Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-10-30, 22:02

Mistah Magyyk Man points at the bandit with the glowing eyes, still in his pose. "HEY BABY! Wouldn't you rather have possession of a Magyyk Man's body?"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 5 Empty Re: Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More

Post by InteroVegas 2017-10-31, 03:24

Rho sees no hope in speaking with the confused and malicious spirit. He turns to beckon the wandering spirits fresh on the battlefield and commands:

"Reclaim she that belongs to you. Tear her vessel from her! Be part of your comrade!"

He attempts to direct the spirits to move as swarm and para-normally assault the possessed bandit.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-10-31, 22:40

erfdsvcerdsfxvc
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2017-10-31, 22:40

The member 'The Lord Kelvin' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'normal' :
Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 5 Die110

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-10-31, 22:47

The fiery spirits encroach on the bandit while he/she/whatever focuses, presumably on magic. A fair amount of water from the floor below flows up the stairs and around the bandit's sword and shield. The water seems to have picked up lots of contaminants after flooding the kitchen, back room, and wash closet areas and is now a murky green brown color. It also smells bretty bad.

"Don't seem to have time to answer fully, but: revenge."
The woman quickly responds to Emilia's question.

She then shoots the Magyyk Man a disgusted look.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-10-31, 23:26

Noticing her reaction to Magyyk Man she chuckles. "Something tells me if we weren't fighting, we would get along. It would pain me to fight with a pretty thing such as yourself, wanna call this fight off for now and go our separate ways?" She remarks with a smile as she remains in her counter attack stance as she calmly talks to the woman.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-02, 16:49

erfvdc
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2017-11-02, 16:49

#1 'normal' :
Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 5 Die210 Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 5 Die310 Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 5 Die510 Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 5 Die410

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin' : 1

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-02, 16:57

The bandit slashes with her water infused sword at the fire ghosts, extinguishing the flames of one of them.
As the other two revenants dive towards the bandit, it is possible to see some steam coming off of the sword and shield as they draw closer. The bandit raises their shield, ramming it right into one of the revenants who ends up boiling the water on the shield for a moment before disappearing. The other flies straight through the bandit, causing heavy burns to the chest and back. The bandit, however, doesn't seem to mind this and doesn't show even a sign of pain as he/she replies to Emmilia.
"The corporations, they took our land. They must pay."

As the upright dwarf still holding their armaments helps his comrade to his feet, his would comrade face is struck by a combination of shock and fear.
"No... It couldn't be. The shaman warrior of the savages."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-11-02, 22:35

Rho inquisitively asks "Who?"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-03, 00:07

She tilts her head at the unfamiliar word. "Corpserations? That a necromancer thing?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-03, 21:12

The bandit continues to dodge around while avoiding the revenant's advances.
"I'm not here to talk. I'm here to take back my land."

After finishing his/her/its sentence, the bandit seems to put more focus into combat and makes a decisive strike at the revenant, causing it to dissipate.
The bandits eyes then make their way onto your group.

Meanwhile, the unarmed dwarf has retrieved another weapon set to use.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-03, 21:50

"You won't listen, but wouldn't it be a smarter idea to instead go after their lord instead of the peons? Killing them ,and possibly us, would bring their wrath down on you harder than before ensuring you and your people would be wiped out in retaliation." She tightens her stance as she prepares for the ghost girl to ignore her words and attack.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-11-04, 04:27

Rho calls out to Emmilia:

"The invading gheist can be expelled and seared from this circle of *cough* being. The vessel must be restrained."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-11-04, 13:27

"Ah, you poor unfortunate soul." Mistah Magyyk Man gets up, making an expression he thinks is sympathetic.
"I too, have lost a kingdom." He plants his staff next to him, almost like a trident. "Join me, and let us begin anew!"
He approaches the "bandit" from the side.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-06, 16:23

(got exams and shiet, will post soon (prolly Tuesday or Wednesday). soz)
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-08, 14:40

After seeing the no one has made any hostile advances, the bandit takes on a somewhat more relaxed stance and sidesteps away from the Magyyk Man's advances.
"Fine, seeing as you aren't trying to attack, I'll talk with you. Please keep this one away though. His presence disgusts me."

The bandit then makes a gesture towards Rho.
"Also, please keep this religious fanatic away from me."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-08, 21:37

She relaxes somewhat and gestures down the stairs. "You and I can talk downstairs if you want, these two will not bother you."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-11-09, 01:13

"Aww, why you gotta be that way? We nonhumans gotta stick together."
Mistah Magyyk Man droops down, despondent at this rejection by the Blue Eyes White Bandit.
"So, you two heading down to have a little alone time, huh? Go ahead, don't let me keep ya."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-11-09, 16:04

Rho mutters "This *cough* is a corruption."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-09, 20:14

"Alright then, lets have our little chat then."
The bandit waits for Emmilia to lead the way.

The dwarves maintain their readied stance.
"You sure you want to talk to this... thing? Well... give us a holler if you need us."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-12, 02:32

She heads downstairs and toward the kitchen, keeping her guard up in case she decides to attack.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-13, 12:44

The bandit follows you down. Towards the bottom of the stairs is a 2 inch level of nasty water. Stepping carefully, you enter the kitchen.
"So. What do you want to talk about?"

Meanwhile, the dwarves upstairs shuffle uncomfortably.
"Lets set up a trap for when they're done. I'm sure that's why your friend lured the bandit away, right?"
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-11-13, 16:18

Mistah Magyyk Man gives the dwarves a conspiratorial smile and puts a finger to his lips. He stealthily creeps downstairs after the bandit and Emmilia, discreetly observing the two's activities from afar.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-13, 17:01

erfsdxc
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2017-11-13, 17:01

#1 'threeface' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin' : 1

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-13, 17:01

not detected
#SolidSnake
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2017-11-14, 01:51

Rho heads off to try and communicate with one of the recent dead and delve further into the mystery of this sassy spirit.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-14, 23:20

Rho climbs down the ladder on the side of the building to respect the womens' privacy and heads towards the bodies of the bandits to search for any spirits.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-15, 23:06

She heads into the kitchen and returns with two bottles of alcohol ,mead if she can find it, and hands one to the other person and takes a seat on the table. "If I may ask, do you remember what happened to you?" As she is talking she opens her bottle and takes a gulp savoring the taste.

(sorry was in California looking at the Buffy house & school)
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-18, 10:30

"If you're asking about my death, I don't really know. I thought I was still among the living until today."
The bandit stares longingly at the mead.
"You gonna offer me any of that?"
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-18, 18:56

She hands the bottle to the bandit. "Family tradition to do so, Tha names Emmilia Joanric by the way. Your people, are they still around? And the people who did you in, I take it they are powerful?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-20, 13:26

"Welp, you guys kinda just killed the last of my people. This was our last stand against the system. I'm kind of at a loss now that they're dead, as am I. You could say that I've been living a lie... well, not living; and you're right, this endeavor against the system was pretty pointless, especially given the results. I'm not really sure, but I'd reckon the people who killed me and my group are the people who drove us from our land in the first place so that they could build this 'bus system' bullshit."
The bandit takes a swig of the bottle.

"What're you doing, by the by? Generally don't find strange folk like your group travelling from that backwater town to Abserrum."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-20, 14:36

She winces at her words as she talks. "Were forming a rebellion I guess you can say against the nobles of the castle town. Our little...group you can say are on our way to Abserrum to 'convince' the town to join their cause instead of supporting their rich clientele. When that inevitably failed I was going to use try a repeat what my family did in my world and search out some of the enclaves of non-humans and various tribes to bolster the ranks of this rebellion the people of swindlton wants, after that go to the college of magi and at least get them to remain out of the war."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-20, 20:03

"I'm guessing you really like magi, huh. Trying to have them become the only power that remains unaffected by the coming conflict."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-20, 21:46

She shakes her head opening the second bottle she got and drinking from it. "The kind of effect they can have on a battle can be tremendous from damage to the enemy, shifting the terrain, to my specialty healing and empowering your own army. Having an entire faction of them either on my side or out of the way is just the smart thing to do." After hoping off the table she takes another drink. "I'm assuming you want revenge, want to step outside and you and I fight this out like civilized folk? If not I have an offer for you."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-21, 18:34

"What I truly want is to save my people; but that's no longer something that's possible. If I'm going to get revenge, I want it to be at the people truly in charge, as you've said earlier. I have no real reason to fight you. What's your proposal?"
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-21, 19:06

"There are many groups of people that have your exact same story, wronged by the corrupt people of this country and all of it allowed by the nobility at the top. Help me gather those people, whether they be human, ogre, or something else entirely. If they see a person who was affected by this unabashed greed, they would be more likely to lend aid than to a stranger in this world."

She takes a few breaths and continues. "I will understand though if you don't want to help me. Though if you ever need help I'd be happy to help you."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-22, 14:59

"I've nothing better to do, so I'll help. I don't think having a wanted bandit with glowing eyes recruiting slaves for a rebellion in towns and camps run by their masters would be a good idea, though."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-25, 15:27

"Could always wear a blindfold, or possibly use your water magic to create a reflective layer over your glowing bits. And as for the wanted person, you are a ghost, that can be easily taken care of."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-26, 17:58

"I like your suggestions about the eyes, but I'm not really sure about what I can do as a ghost. I'm kind of new to this, y'know."
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-26, 18:17

"Just do what you're doing now, takeover a body." She looks towards the upstairs. "I think it's time I get back up there to calm them down. I'd suggest you quietly exit towards Swindlton, they should be able help you out being the apparent HQ of this whole thing." She extends her hand to the possessed man. "Did just occur to me I never gave you my name. I am Emmilia Joanric, pleased to make your acquaintance."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 5 Empty u dun goofed

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2017-11-26, 20:21

"But, she actually did, just five minutes ago," Mistah Magyyk Man thinks to himself, growing somewhat impatient. It seems like this conversation is happening over the course of weeks rather than minutes. What could be the cause behind this time dilation? More importantly, when are they going to get to the good part?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-26, 21:50

(I actually realized that shortly after I posted, but posted it at work from my phone so couldn't change it.)
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-27, 01:40

gacha machine
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2017-11-27, 01:40

'threeface' : 3

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-27, 01:44

o boi, it's happening
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by testuser 2017-11-27, 01:44

'normal' :
Bullshit RPG: And I Would Walk 500 Miles; And I Would Walk 500 More - Page 5 Die210

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2017-11-27, 01:54

"hmm... Take over a body..."

The bandit grasps Emilia's hand.
"You're a powerful roamer, I'm sure I could take revenge more effectively using your body. Thanks for the advice..."

You feel as though mist is seeping into your skin as a foreign spiritual presence enters your body. You almost black out as though your senses are no longer feeding information into your brain, however you quickly regain your senses but lose control over your actions and your body feels numb all over. You feel as though you are having a case of sleep paralysis where you can clumsily move if you try extremely hard, though it is difficult to tell if you succeed or not. You also feel that you may be able to somewhat manipulate magics, though to a severely dampened degree you usually would.

The bandit, free from possession screams loudly and runs right out the front door. The dwarves move over to the edge of the roof, watching the frightened bandit as he runs as fast as his legs can take him, screaming and flailing his arms as he goes.
"oi, what do you suppose is happening?"
"Well, that bandit's gone, so I'm sure something good happened, right?"
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2017-11-27, 02:53

Emmilia simply bides her time gathering life magic to either expel the ghost lady, or dominate her.

(I'm going to guess that you have temporary control of my character so I'ma do this instead. I figure life magic would be the natural weakness of undead creatures such as a ghost.)
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next