Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another suggestion for after servant battles

Go down

another suggestion for after servant battles Empty another suggestion for after servant battles

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-11-25, 14:22

GaiaOnline runs a flash based MMO, with no download required. All you need is a Gaia account and it's all I really use mine for. It has some interesting mechanics, and I would like some feedback after some experimentation on it.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

another suggestion for after servant battles Empty Re: another suggestion for after servant battles

Post by Sanae Kochiya on 2010-11-25, 19:28

LOL GAIA
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
Griefer
Griefer

AwesomeSauce : -2

Back to top Go down

another suggestion for after servant battles Empty Re: another suggestion for after servant battles

Post by kaede on 2010-11-25, 20:30

Played it but its a bit boring after a while.

Also just an idea of mine but maybe we could play one of the many browser based games on the web. My brother suggested Urban Dead a zombie text based mmo and my friends friend suggested the ninja rpg a text based ninja game. Cant say how good or bad they are but ill check them out.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys on 2010-11-25, 22:30

seriously? u want us to play gaia? I find it almost as bad as runescape....
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-11-26, 12:11

Nina wrote:Played it but its a bit boring after a while.
yes, I agree it is too grind based, but all mmo's are like that

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-11-26, 13:48

@Sanae Kochiya wrote:LOL GAIA

Exactly. what the AMOS were you thinking larry.

Nina wrote:Played it but its a bit boring after a while.

Also just an idea of mine but maybe we could play one of the many browser based games on the web. My brother suggested Urban Dead a zombie text based mmo and my friends friend suggested the ninja rpg a text based ninja game. Cant say how good or bad they are but ill check them out.

Text-based.....that might not appeal to some of us(PHALLICS)
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe on 2010-11-26, 15:58

We aren't jellyfish, unlike Wayneth El Kuehloi here, some of us have eyes that enjoy seizure levels of stimulation.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-11-26, 16:25

then you think we should all go play gaia? yeah right..

Oh, BETTER IDEA: 4chan-style small-scale invasion of Gaia Online, similar to the Habbo Hotel Pool closings.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 on 2010-11-26, 18:17

Not a text based game
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede on 2010-11-26, 23:44

Although its not available yet I have high hopes for this game,Zday, fpsmmo survival horror game where you try and survive a zombie outbreak by any means necessary (ie a resident evil mmo but better) from what I can tell it will have an open world, all types of weapons, places where players can make a stand against waves of zombies, even a skill tree for custom made characters.

Also a game that looks good to me Dead frontier a top down mmo zombie killing with pvp and is in 3D and looks pretty good for a beta game.

(sorry for all the zombie games just got through watching several zombie movies and i have been playing a bit of L4D on my brothers comp.)

Well anyone got any other games they want to share?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down