Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)

+4
nullset12
Xenoe
kaede
The Lord Kelvin
8 posters

Go down

BOSS BATTLE!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)  I_vote_lcap53%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)  I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)  I_vote_lcap47%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)  I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)  Empty Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-16, 18:18

BECAUSE OF WAYNE'S CHANGING OF THE NAME OF THE FORUM, INSULTING RELIGIONS, HE HAS ANGERED GOD. BECAUSE OF THIS GOD HAS SENT DOWN HIS OWN SERVANT TO BATTLE IN THESE SERVANT BATTLES... (this is actually just to keep ppl entertained while the sign up for felix's battles are going on)

I have not nerfed any of god's servant's stats cuz i'm afraid he mite smite me (o noez!)
this game is illegitimate and does not count towards the hall of fame.....
2 days as usual...
using doubles to vote IS allowed

ASSASSIN VS SAVER!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ground: Slippery
Obstacles: None
Space: Limited (Enclosed Building)
Mana Resources: Sufficient, Good
Temperature: Room Temperature
Lighting: Bright
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)  Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)

Post by kaede 2010-11-16, 18:37

Oh powerofpoo...tough call dont know who to vote for.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)  Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-16, 18:48

OH NOEZ ITS JESUS!
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-16, 18:49

Its jesus ...
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-16, 18:56

You forgot Savers EX ranked Charisma.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-16, 19:00

Is that an assumed ability? I don't see that anywhere
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-16, 19:09

he is able to lead millions of people even after death so i would say that is EX ranked charisma.

Heck Assassin was most likely a religous man during his life so he would bow down to saver and beg for forgiveness.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-16, 19:42

i dont think we even need to consider this. its like completely obvious that saver pwns
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-16, 19:57

That makes perfect sense but are there any people around?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-11-16, 20:55

Well, Jesus is practically invincible, but his only method of attack is dropping fish on Escher (which he can Moebius flail or something).

Jesus needs some mob power hahaha.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-16, 21:04

gotta say that Jesus wins. Also, Kelvin, you forgot his unlimited rez's. WHEN YOU KILL JESUS, HE DOESN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-16, 21:35

No one start quoting memes ....
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-16, 22:48

too late

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-17, 00:04

Jesus H. Christ! It's.....lol...nvm. I think you guys are voting for saver just for the lulz? I thought you were mostly atheists! He's not actually god, he's just a helper with supreme power, so I don't think he'd be able to comprehend Non-Euclidean Space, which cancels out his protection of the Faith. Walk on Water, Other Cheek, the mana thing, if he had decent weaponry he could find and kill Escher, but the Cross looks like a passive thing, so he'd just get stuck in time and crap. Yeah, he'd revive but then get stuck again.

As for the Escher is Christian thing, this isn't an encounter in mortal lifetime, nobody should have any personal grudges involved, but if that isn't a good enough reason for you then I'll go on. The Holy Grail War is a pagan rite practiced by heretics anyhow, Jesus would probably refuse to participate in such a conflict. So this battle wouldn't happen in most cases. Barring that, Escher was pretty weak in his devotion to his faith, and seeing as how he himself was resurrected by a pagan practitioner of magic, would probably throw away his christian commandments and take on Jesus.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-17, 03:50

Nina wrote:You forgot Savers EX ranked Charisma.

luogenhu wrote:Well, Jesus is practically invincible, but his only method of attack is dropping fish on Escher (which he can Moebius flail or something).

Jesus needs some mob power hahaha.

ZedSlayer wrote:gotta say that Jesus wins. Also, Kelvin, you forgot his unlimited rez's. WHEN YOU KILL JESUS, HE DOESN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i didn't make the servant........ f-...........GOD MADE IT..... GOD.... DON'T QUESTION HIS WAYS!!!!!

@wayne, don't forget, if u wanna save the forumz from god's wrath, double accounts ARE ALLOWED to vote

and yes, i'm voting as well
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-17, 19:11

I'd like to see the voters. Wth is it tied now?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-17, 19:20

yup tied ima guess that it will remained tied unless someone makes another account.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-18, 07:07

nullset12 wrote:I'd like to see the voters. Wth is it tied now?

Yeah, I would too, unfortunately even admins can't view who voted. It wouldn't be tied if you guys were smart and voted assassin. HUR HUR HUR Dunno lol
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-18, 18:13

That would be dumb as anything
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-18, 18:45

OH will you look at that I do believe assassin has won!
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (boss battle)  400px-Trollface
U MAD JESUS?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-18, 18:59

How many fake accounts does wayne have? >9000
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-18, 20:23

nope, just 6

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-18, 20:28

Nope its clearly more. I mean, he used at least 5 accounts and they don't show up on the member's list
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-18, 21:38

Wayne, stop cheating or troll face will start eating your brains

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-19, 17:34

it's not cheating, double accounts r allowed.......
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-19, 17:41

i know its not cheating. Simply the fact that he has that many leaves you to wonder how much time he has on his hands
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-19, 19:50

ZedSlayer wrote:Wayne, stop cheating or troll face will start eating your brains

trollface IS my brains!! PROBLEM??!?!?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-20, 22:57

not really, but, since troll face is your brains, I'll just have to get him out, because he is lonely and sad

I MUST SAVE TROLLFACE BECAUSE HE CANNOT BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-21, 16:33

he doesn't need to breath due to evolution! http://trollscience.com/troll/view/945

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-21, 19:39

there are no time machines

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-21, 19:50

are we done? if we are, can someone just lock this?
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-21, 20:07

ZedSlayer wrote:there are no time machines

Yeah, that's because they were all stolen from trolls by trolls and taken to TROLLTIMES BABY!

Locked.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down