Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules)

+4
Xenoe
InteroVegas
Corenat Rovarnus
The Lord Kelvin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules) Empty Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-29, 17:26

Theme of these battles: In the past, many servants have been rejected due to not meeting the supervisors' standards (*cough *cough-sandow-*cough *cough). These servants have been absorbed into the holy grail, contaminating its contents, although only for a short time, due to their weak presences being unable to maintain themselves in the hell that the holy grail has become (because of avenger's presence. Because of this, the next servant battles will have its limitations on the true identities of servants removed (although servants used in previous battles and type-moon works are still banned).

If you were too lazy to read that short story i just made up in like 5 seconds i will summarize what i said here:
  • IDC WHO THE HELL U USE (do a future version of wayne for all i care...)

• NO PREVIOUS SERVANTS ALLOWED

• NO TYPE-MOON CHARACTERS ALLOWED

now for some nuances in the technical rules:
  • PM ME UR CHARACTER SHEET, DUN POST IT IN THIS THREAD!

• The point limit is upped to 65

• If there is a similar skill/parameter/ability in this list, then use the skill/parameter/ability in this list instead of ur own personalized skill/parameter/ability

• 4 abilities max (disregarding class abilities)

• NO EX ABILITIES!!!

• Stat points: 10<x<30

• I will be judging OP-ness based on the first character sheet submitted (just think i shud mention that)

• No personal classes, only the 7 normal classes (will allow an avenger if the background story is what i believe fits the standard for the avenger class

Battle Grounds
  • Ground: Firm (Grass) or Slippery (Wet).

• Obstacles: None, Short Objects (Gravestones) or Tall Objects (Trees).

• Space: Limited (Enclosed Building), Medium (Emiya House and its Environment) or Vast (Big Field).

• Mana Resources: None, Sufficient, Good or Extremely High.

• Temperature: Freezing, Cold, Room Temperature, Hot, Scorching Hot

• Lighting: Pitch Black, Murky, Illuminated, Bright

The basic rules r posted here

OK PPL GET ON WITH IT!

Saber - Nina
Archer - Sandow
Lancer - Felix & Wayne
Rider - Quan
Caster - Peinan
Berserker - Larry
Assassin - Felix & Wayne
Avenger - Peinan

Last edited by itsame273 on 2010-11-07, 11:19; edited 21 times in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules)

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-29, 17:35

omfj so epicZ. lol your summary is actually longer than your 5 second powerofpoo.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-29, 17:45

it was a hyperbole.... I'M USING DUH FIGURATIVE DEVICES!!!!!!! LAWL..... i had a bit of sugar today.... blame that slushy i chugged.....
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-29, 18:05

Righty then, we'll be waiting until after peinan submits to send our awesomesauce man in. I hope you guys have golden rule and charisma, cuz you'll need it.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-29, 18:09

woah, no EX abilities, you mean no more broken bs? I dunno what some of these guys are going to do now kelvin, lolz.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-29, 18:58

oops, forgot to post the list or registered/pending servants XD
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-10-29, 18:59

This is... TOO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@!@!@!!
Seriously with the extra ten points, we can get actually have decent stats instead of all D's.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-10-29, 21:22

oh yeh, caster is mine Very Happy. Can we make more than 1 servant?
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-29, 21:24

curse you I wanted caster...well least I was able to convert it into a saber. also the 65 points rule is great was able to get my NP with out nerfing it to much.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-29, 22:07

if we don't reach the threshold of 7 servants by tomorrow night then i'll allow one more servant on Sunday, i intend to start the servant battles on Monday. i'll also allow an a double after the 7 threshold has been reached but one servant is avenger instead of the other normal classes
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-29, 22:09

Sorry peinan, but since felix and I are collaborating on one servant, any doubling up should be delegated to one of us.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-10-29, 22:19

I created a rider .... imma win Very Happy
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-29, 22:28

Urgh, yeah felix brought up a good point there....you can double up if you want.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-29, 22:36

sure wutever, wayne and felix can make 1 more, since it's a collab effort and peinan can make another 1 since he's the first to make a char that i approved.... u guyz will hve to decide on who's getting lancer or avenger tho...
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-10-29, 22:53

You know wat, screw it, Im just gonna make my servant first. Im gonna make an avenger
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-10-30, 14:53

LANCA!
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-30, 20:02

if sandow doesn't attempt to revise his char sheet by tomorrow morning i'll announce that some1 can take the archer spot instead, it'll b first come first serve
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-10-30, 20:35

Sorry guys i'm in the middle of a party right now -.-
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-30, 20:43

Are you sandow? No your not your servant was given the OK as far as I know.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-10-30, 20:49

Mine needs some revisions ... kelvin i'll get back to you on that later
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-31, 18:57

lawl I hope you guys are putting those points in endurance, remember what happened last time? we're just going to knock you guys unconscious and assassinate you. Not gonna tell you why but not having golden rule and some sort of mental pollution type thing will also hurt you. especially larry, those extra 10 points SHOULD make your character less sucky
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-10-31, 19:33

Oh yeah, if your thinking of beating assassin, you better have some riding ability and Protection from Wind.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-31, 19:57

lawl, with 65 points we covered everything, you're all screwed, especially peinan without that golden rule.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-31, 20:04

oh god, is this going to turn into "everybody knows everything about everybody's servants before the fights actually start except for Larry" again?

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-10-31, 20:18

No, oh yeh wayne, I put "saver" on google docs, go see and laugh.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-10-31, 20:21

Yo you all still don't know mine xD
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-31, 20:33

Xenoe wrote:No, oh yeh wayne, I put "saver" on google docs, go see and laugh.
send it to me.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-31, 20:43

FELIX & WAYNE AND QUAN.... HURRY THE F/UC UP WITH UR CHAR SHEET!!!!!!!
(i'm refering to rider and lancer)
EVEN SANDOW'S FINISHED NOW!
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-31, 20:45

itsame273 wrote:FELIX & WAYNE AND QUAN.... HURRY THE F/UC UP WITH UR CHAR SHEET!!!!!!!
(i'm refering to rider and lancer)
EVEN SANDOW'S FINISHED NOW!
OMIGOD SANDOW IS ALWAYS THE LAST ONE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-31, 21:31

FELIX & WAYNE R DONE, UR THE LAST ONE QUAN!!!! HURRY IT UP!
@larry: lol
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-10-31, 22:01

Its done i hope ...
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-31, 22:06

k, i'll b starting the battles tomorrow... chek the brackets thread for the details
the brackets will b constantly updated, and scroll to the center of the brackets thread so u can c all of the text (it's kinda big)
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-31, 22:17

Troll science is OP'd it should be nerfed.
Is Rider all four, or just Death?
I think Archer was used on MR one time, was he the dude who shot the suns from the sky? indeed he was: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Community_Crucis/topic/6621418/1/

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-31, 22:21

Troll science is not OP......
rider is the 4th
idc about MR games
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-31, 22:23

NO PREVIOUS SERVANTS ALLOWED

I thought that that meant MR servants as well

and BS'ing the laws of physics as much as you want is most definitely above D ranked

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-10-31, 22:24

Hey dude its an innocent mistake ... cides does that only apply to our games?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-31, 22:46

lol, troll physics is only a really weird means on movement, AND ONLY MOVEMENT, MAKING ELECTRICITY WITH WEIRD RETARTED MAGNET TRICKS DOESN'T GENERATE PRANA LAST TIME I CHECKED!!!, so it's D.... plus that's 4 points, equal to a B ranked ability.... and i was too lazy to chek MR stuff, idc as long as he only copied the hero, not the other crap, plus it's too late to go bak now, i've already posted everything...
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-10-31, 22:53

And weird quantum tunneling and flying, yeah thats all, electricity=/=prana, although its Excalibolg you should be worried about.
And EX End doesn't allow you to survive EX Np's, like how Caliburn, an A rank NP, killed Berserker in one hit, with A rank end, so have fun dying in one hit larry.

Last edited by Xenoe on 2010-10-31, 22:57; edited 1 time in total
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-31, 22:56

Xenoe wrote:And weird quantum tunneling and flying, yeah thats all, electricity=/=prana, although its Excalibolg you should be worried about.
not really, it h4xs my statline way to >9000

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-10-31, 22:58

Read above, have fun dying.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-31, 23:02

Xenoe wrote:And weird quantum tunneling and flying, yeah thats all, electricity=/=prana, although its Excalibolg you should be worried about.
And EX End doesn't allow you to survive EX Np's, like how Caliburn, an A rank NP, killed Berserker in one hit, with A rank end, so have fun dying in one hit larry.
plot device examples don't count, besides, that was with Saber and Shirou using it, so of course it would be more powerful than usual. Also, how many times did Caladbolg kill Berserker, because that fight was not a plot device.
as if that was insufficient, I t not only buffs Endurance to EX, it buffs Luck and Mana, allowing me to survive anyways, and heal myself after wards, as if that's not enough, I can pull out my deflector shields, er, NP shields of every hero ever that will, in all likelihood turn your attack, if not nullify it entirely.

Last edited by ZedSlayer on 2010-10-31, 23:05; edited 1 time in total

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-10-31, 23:03

Kills him once each. You only got one life. Plus lancer has two lances, any questions.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-31, 23:07

then I can do it all over again, then I pull out your spears and toss them into my Gates

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-31, 23:16

o, i almost forgot, i'm allowing vote cancelling and sticking strictly to the 48 hour rule (so the first match is gonna start at 11:30 am and end at 11:30 am 2 days later (just cuz that time is convinient for me (lunc W0ot)) and also so ppl dun hve to hesitate about voting)
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-10-31, 23:49

..., you don't heal from getting stabbed dude, it just boosts the max up there, one spear kills u instantly.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-31, 23:50

ZedSlayer wrote:
plot device examples don't count, besides, that was with Saber and Shirou using it, so of course it would be more powerful than usual. Also, how many times did Caladbolg kill Berserker, because that fight was not a plot device.
as if that was insufficient, I t not only buffs Endurance to EX, it buffs Luck and Mana, allowing me to survive anyways, and heal myself after wards, as if that's not enough, I can pull out my deflector shields, er, NP shields of every hero ever that will, in all likelihood turn your attack, if not nullify it entirely.
Funny, how a nasuverse undergrad can write something like that off as a plot device...OVERRULED, it is not a plot device, it is valid and applicable within any and all nasuverse conflicts. Deconstruction time!
Ok n00b, first of all your NP boosts your stats to the LAST ATTACK used, meaning I would already have attacked you with my OHKO weapon before your stats are raised. Sure, you have EX everything now but you're already DEAD. Last time I checked you didn't have battle continuation or anything that allowed you to survive after being dealt a mortal blow.
"in all likelihood turn your attack, if not nullify it entirely." Yeah, that is not stated explicitly on your character sheet, but mine specifically says it will penetrate all magical defenses and by gae bolg's property destined to hit you. Plus due to LOOPY SHWOOPY arms you will inevitably fail due to Sun Tzu's Art of War theology: I could strike anywhere in any way, so all your vaunted NP shields and walls will either be concentrated in one area that could possibly withstand my attack, and I just hit somewhere else, or they are all spread thin around you to protect from every direction, in which case you are vulnerable from every direction by consequence. Sure, you may have shields that protect all around, but not all of your NPs are like that. Most of them aren't shields, in fact, can you make a list of all the shield NPs you have besides Rho Aias? That crap mirror that reflects up to B rank, no problem. Also, it so happens I do have an NP of D rank.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-31, 23:58

your logic would work were it not for: "his stats are buffed to EX rank before he dies" and your D ranked NP being Support.

And now for something Completely Different: Why are we having this argument before Kelvin posts the battle?

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-01, 00:03

Ok, I'm sorry I didn't read that, but your heart is still pierced despite your EX ranked endurance, all the endurance in the world won't save you if your spiritual core is destroyed. And this is "before he dies", so yeah you get EX endurance, then you DIE. awesome.

lol, being support has nothing to do with it, its on the same level as anti-personnel. With troll physics, I use a magnet attack against you, you get ripped apart with your D rank endurance.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 00:21

It buffs my luck as well, boom, I survive, It also only works on the strongest attack I have taken in the battle thus far, not the most recent attack, congratulations, I am now standing on your magnet, and can still take your spears and ram them up your @$$, sideways

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-01, 00:33

ZedSlayer wrote:It buffs my luck as well, boom, I survive, It also only works on the strongest attack I have taken in the battle thus far, not the most recent attack, congratulations, I am now standing on your magnet, and can still take your spears and ram them up your @$$, sideways

I didn't use Excalibolg on you already, else you'd be dead for reasons previously stated, so the magnet attack is the strongest so far, and D rank luck....hmm that is not buffing, its a debuff...
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next