Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules)

+4
Xenoe
InteroVegas
Corenat Rovarnus
The Lord Kelvin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules) - Page 2 Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules)

Post by kaede 2010-11-01, 01:27

First off. Wayne created a H4X servant who can use troll physics and combines the best parts of several different NP...great job on that you put alot of work into making yourself.

Also I ask the GM to check everyday on days of voting to make sure people are not logging on as user who is never on to give themselves more votes. If that happens I ask that the GM declares that match void and eliminate both servants.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules) - Page 2 Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (rules)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-01, 09:34

don't forget that with great power, come great mana neccessity, (so if u manage to avoid the first attack on no or low mana, u cud just happen to win) and also this game is completely opinion/discussion based, so if u can influence others, u r more likely to win
also, k, sure, i'll chek that ppl dun use their doubles
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-01, 09:54

Opinion based battles. Hence why people can win even if their opponent should crush them
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-01, 12:47

nullset12 wrote:Opinion based battles. Hence why people can win even if their opponent should crush them
ya mean like what happened to me in every fight we've ever had? YES

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2