Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is amusing

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by nullset12 on 2010-09-09, 21:04

he's so damn slow ... you have to admit that.

Saber runs at Mach 13.2 vs 1 mph by vader
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by InteroVegas on 2010-09-09, 21:22

a ) vader is too cool to run, he could do some force run power

b ) if they person is suspended in mid air they CAN'T RUN, get that through your damn heads, at least be like wayne and make some real arguments
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by nullset12 on 2010-09-09, 21:35

Pretty confident that saber could do a "lightsaber" throw.

Besides, force choke requires the person to be immobile and yourself to be immobile. by that time, saber would kill you mercilessly
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-09-09, 21:35

Average human reaction time from eyes to fingers is 0.16 seconds.

Let's be safe and say that Darth Vader has 4 times human reaction speed and has a reaction speed of .04 seconds.

Mach 13.2 = 4,491.828 m/s.

Can Darth Vader stop Saber before she reaches him?

Only if he can see her coming from 179.67 meters away.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by nullset12 on 2010-09-09, 21:42

pwned by math
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2010-09-09, 22:00

itsame273 wrote:SEIBA'S STATS DON'T MATTER!!!!!!!!! SABER HAS TO BE DEFEATED BY DARTH VADER TO TURN TO THE DARK SIDE AND BECOME DARK SABER!!!!!!!!!!!! PLOT DEVELOPMENT TRUMPS ANY AND ALL STATS
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-09-09, 22:14

Actually Saber defeats Darth Vader (who was her Father) and assumed his role as a Sith; thus starting the trend of Son killing Father (this is why Mordred was so eager to kill Seibaaaaaaaaa).

The Plot favors Saber.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-09-09, 22:24

kelvin, I don't want to keep on editing that down, please stop

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
Posts : 1234
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2010-09-09, 22:29

@ZedSlayer wrote:
@nullset12 wrote:Take that back .... Zeddy you are clearly too stupid for your own good.
make me.
point still stands

make me (using the same reason u r, if u refute this, u refute urself)
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-09-09, 22:39

itsame273 wrote:
@ZedSlayer wrote:
@nullset12 wrote:Take that back .... Zeddy you are clearly too stupid for your own good.
make me.
point still stands

make me (using the same reason u r, if u refute this, u refute urself)
simple, you are not the one I am asking to justify your telling me to STFU, therefore, the point is moot.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
Posts : 1234
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2010-09-09, 22:40

@ZedSlayer wrote:
itsame273 wrote:
@ZedSlayer wrote:
@nullset12 wrote:Take that back .... Zeddy you are clearly too stupid for your own good.
make me.
point still stands

make me (using the same reason u r, if u refute this, u refute urself)
simple, you are not the one I am asking to justify your telling me to STFU, therefore, the point is moot.

@ZedSlayer wrote:kelvin, I don't want to keep on editing that down, please stop

..................................................... is this not simply a nicer version of STFU?
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by InteroVegas on 2010-09-09, 23:12

wayne and I are having some semi intelligent argument about this subject, not even in the forum, and you guys are using the top to have a stfu fest.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-09-09, 23:36

itsame273 wrote:
@ZedSlayer wrote:
itsame273 wrote:
@ZedSlayer wrote:
@nullset12 wrote:Take that back .... Zeddy you are clearly too stupid for your own good.
make me.
point still stands

make me (using the same reason u r, if u refute this, u refute urself)
simple, you are not the one I am asking to justify your telling me to STFU, therefore, the point is moot.

@ZedSlayer wrote:kelvin, I don't want to keep on editing that down, please stop

..................................................... is this not simply a nicer version of STFU?
ah no, that is me becoming annoyed with you using the Text Size changes. I understand that it is a legitimate tool in our repository of post making equipment, but I found it annoying. Please stop.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
Posts : 1234
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-09-09, 23:39

Darkgenesis wrote:wayne and I are having some semi intelligent argument about this subject, not even in the forum, and you guys are using the top to have a stfu fest.

According to Wayne, you changed the premise; these two topics aren't related anymore.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2010-09-09, 23:39

fine, fine... i'll stop
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-09-09, 23:51

lol, just -rep every post he(larry) makes just like we did to michael! trollan trollan trollan!!!!
negative awesomesauce is fail sauce weeehahahhaha trolololololololol

Darkgenesis wrote:wayne and I are having some semi intelligent argument about this subject, not even in the forum, and you guys are using the top to have a stfu fest.

'Semi intelligent argument':

Me: you are wrong
Amos: No I am not
Me: Yes you are
Amos: Nope, you're wrong
Me: Am not
Amos: Are too
Me: O RLY
Amos: Punch Buggy blue no punch back
Me: powerofpoo.


Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-09-10, 00:02; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2010-09-09, 23:53

i'd rather not.....
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by InteroVegas on 2010-09-10, 17:38

luogenhu wrote:
Darkgenesis wrote:wayne and I are having some semi intelligent argument about this subject, not even in the forum, and you guys are using the top to have a stfu fest.

According to Wayne, you changed the premise; these two topics aren't related anymore.
'

I didn't change the premise, he didn't notice the first move thing. He thought it was a generic saber vs darth vader thing. You learn that the force is really damn vague even after googling it.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-09-12, 10:48

itsame273 wrote:fine, fine... i'll stop
thank you

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
Posts : 1234
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by InteroVegas on 2010-09-12, 11:42

Locked topic - it is done.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-09-20, 12:26

me: sorry but resurrection is more impossible than lifting
10:22 PM Amos: more impossible?
me: yes
Amos: you can't have something be more impossible
me: ok fine
 more mysterious
10:23 PM you don't have to impose as much limitations to be impossible
 go ahead and try to resurrect someone
 use whatever you want
Amos: the force
me: see?
Amos: what do you use to ressurect
 prana/mana yse?
me: alright
10:24 PM so does it take stronger Force to ressurect than to lift?
Amos: I have no idea
 and its not stronger force
 its a larger/stronger manifestation of the force
me: ok sure
 so just assume I mean that whenever I say stronger Force
10:25 PM Amos: it takes a stronger force to lift a heavier object
 but i do not know the relation between manifestations
 isnt that like comparing a speed buff to a fireball attack?
10:26 PM me: well you can do that
 by its MP cost
 in an RPG
 the difference in MP cost, you know
 so you can compare it
Amos: hmm then it isn't like comparing a speed buff to a fireball
 what is a good analogy
10:27 PM two utterly unrelated things
me: apple and orange are both fruits
 sorry
 can't use that
Amos: the speed of a fruit rolling down a hill compared to the color of a fruit
 does that work as an analogy?
 two different measurements
 different in type of measurement to that point
10:28 PM but the same source
 a fruit
me: mmhmm
Amos: does that work?
me: no
 would you like to impose more limits
Amos: on?
me: on my explanation on how its possible
10:29 PM Amos: your explanation on how what is possible?
me: a comparison
Amos: crrap
 my mom
 says I have to log off
me: oho
Amos: legit
 its 10:30 and she is already pissed at me
me: well thats a tragedy
Amos: for not going to the fire station
me: anyway here's how you compare the two
Amos: save the argument
 we can go again some other time
10:30 PM me: oh
 read vroop's argument
 since saber can travel mach 13, vader won't see her coming
Amos: did you read my point where I said he gets the first strike / choke / lift
me: if she starts far away enough and the terrain is within a certain tolerance range
Amos: that was my point in the argument
me: that is bias zomg
10:31 PM Amos: no
 thats a hypothetical
me: lol so then if saber got first move she'd win
Amos: i never said darth vader vs saber, darth vader will win
 that wasn't my argument
me: good because that was mine
10:32 PM Amos: then argue about what I was arguing
me: I'll try dispelling the first move tomorrow then
Amos: and if your argument was who would win between the two
 then you fail
 cuz you didnt need to go through all that
10:33 PM me: because
 I assumed
 that force choke worked regardless of acceleration and distance
Amos: ok i think we said that it does
 but vroops argument
 is that he wont see her
me: yeah so that kinda boxed me
 no
 thats my argument
 using vroop's statement
 he never said that vader wouldn't see her
10:34 PM his was a reaction time thing
Amos: ah
me: but since I know more I expanded on that
Amos: ok and you didnt just use that? then we could have not wasted time
me: but
Amos: on you arguing a totally different argument
me: your first move thing
Amos: my first move thing is the point
 i realized the crap you can do with mach 13.2 the first time i read it
me: being able to make the first move means you know the enemy's there right
10:35 PM Amos: it means the first is SUCESSFUL, the point of the argument you were making, is that the move was inherently unable to work
10:36 PM all the same
me: yeah so your premise is impossible
Amos: you have not defeated my argument
 and no its not impossible
10:37 PM me: alright here's how you compare speed of a fruit rolling down a hilll with its color
 REDSHIFT nina
Amos: redshift?
me: yup
Amos: whats that
me: doppler effect?
 you don't know that?
Amos: use not fancy terms
 and maybe ill know it
10:38 PM me: fast moving objects viewed from a stationary point
 change color
Amos: thats cool
 i didnt know that
me: so
Amos: so that analogy doesnt work
 ok
10:39 PM can saber detect the presence of people?
me: like stars, they appear redder than they actually are because the universe is expanding so they are receding fast
Amos: ordinary people?
me: hmm
 what do you mean
Amos: she can detect other servants no?
me: yes
Amos: cuz they has prana
 yes?
me: yeah, but thats because she herself is made of prana
10:40 PM Amos: ok so can she detect people?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

This is amusing - Page 2 Empty Re: This is amusing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum