Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunt Game One

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-23, 10:35

What blood stained shirt.... is it not clear that he is the town butcher?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-08-23, 10:51

@nullset12 wrote:What blood stained shirt.... is it not clear that he is the town butcher?

If that were the case, his shirt would have been stained the first day as well from his daily work.
But no, he comes in bloody the day after the killing...
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Dave on 2010-08-23, 11:08

OOC: Oh, come on guys. I thought I made the point before aboout how stupid making up evidence is. Remember the candlestick? Don't just pull "bloody shirts" out of thin air lol, even if you do suspect him. I could say:

"Look, vroop has glinting vampire teeth stained with the blood of trabaharis, kaede and hundreds of others he has mercilessly slaughtered! Stake him!"
Dave
Dave
Griefer
Griefer

Posts : 137
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-08-23, 11:12

Darkgenesis wrote:I walk in clothing with very large blood stains all over them

" . . . . . I asked you all to vote for a kill, and this is what has happened, now we can no longer afford to make mistakes like we could merely yesterday, if we lose 2 humans today it will become 3 humans against 2 vampires, and then the chances become horrible, we MUST kill one of the vampire now, or all it lost . . . . Also, carrot is a poor sense of taste, I would have used legitimate insertion, is this person the grocer or something?

I keep my remaining suspicions, this is also the last day we can guess who the vampires are, I think the vampires are trying to make us suspect Zedslayer, that or he is in fact a vampire, so I want to cast a suspcion on both Marthmarthy, and Zedslayer (just in case), funny how awkwardly pale these two are".

He did in fact state that he had bloody clothing...which did not come out of thin air.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Dave on 2010-08-23, 11:17

OOC: LOL, ok sorry about that. my bad. You can understand how confused I was when you guys talked about "bloodstained shirts".
Dave
Dave
Griefer
Griefer

Posts : 137
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-08-23, 11:46

OOC: lol, no probz KK Haris' Son Very Happy
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-23, 12:37

@nullset12 wrote:you claim to be a villager. no villagers are allowed in this room. Please be more specific

It was just Waynes joke...like when he took away my rank when we were talking about his "Random Poll". It doesn't honestly mean anything
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
Posts : 1051
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-23, 12:44

Oh but it does. Is villager synonymous with vampire or knight? hmmmm.....

very suspicious i must say
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-23, 13:21

OOC: How the hell can you guys Increase or Decrease rep from my posts? I see no buttons that let me do that.

IC: Its synonymous with hamburger-eating vampire slayer/sleuth.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
Posts : 1051
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-23, 13:25

mhmm ok......

They say vampires have a delusional mind .....
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-08-23, 14:37

@ MarthMarthy it's the post rating system
It is my personal belief that the three most likely vampire candidates are darkgenisis due to his shirt, Nullset12 due to his ludicrous belief that just because I am white that I am a vampire and Dave because I have a feeling, Darkgenisis and nulset12 are by far the most likely, Dave is a backup in case one of these two die tonight. unfortunate, but these are my conclusions based on behavior and dress. Heaven forgive me. votes for Darkgenisis and Nullset12

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
Posts : 1234
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-23, 14:42

I revoked my accusation against you.... how dare you accuse me when i have done nothing wrong?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-08-23, 14:51

simple, you still attempted to have me slain, I still believe that you are more likely than dave though not nearly as suspicous as darkgenisis, unfortunate however I must act as my conscience requires me

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
Posts : 1234
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-23, 15:01

and why do you believe i am a vampire.... assuming we are not dealing with another hannibal the cannibal
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Dave on 2010-08-23, 15:48

(Dave takes a pet platypus out of his coat pocket and begins stroking it thoughtfully)

vroop has brought to my attention the state of Darkgenesis' shirt. Previously, I have talked to several of you about how suspicious Darkgenesis has been acting lately. I have been conversing with him, however, and despite my original feeling about him, I am not so sure any more. Take this "blood-stained" shirt for example.

(Dave stops stroking and turns his head to look at the others)

vroop argues that Darkgenesis is a vampire because his shirt is bloody today and not yesterday. He also argues that the blood cannot come from his butcher trade because if it did, Darkgensis' shirt would have been bloody yesterday as well.

May I remind you all that someone was murdered yesterday as well? In a much bloodier and grotesque way, I might add. Trabaharis was found half eaten. Wouldn't that mean that Darkgenesis' shirt would have been blood stained yesterday? If anything, half-eating someone is a very bloody business. Now consider our unfortunate and wise friend kaede. Her corpse was found with the blood drained clean. Is that as messy as half-eating someone? I don't think so.

Seriously, everyone. Vampires drink the blood of their victims, the do not soak their clothes in it.

(Dave looks at the platypus as if for confirmation)
(The platypus playfully paws at Dave's left hand, drawing some blood)
(Stifling a curse or two, Dave drops the platypus back into his pocket and wipes his hand on his shirt)

And I would please ask those who are suspicious of me to let everyone know exactly why. It's doing everyone a disservice to keep your motives hidden.
Dave
Dave
Griefer
Griefer

Posts : 137
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-23, 16:51

My observation is that the vampires are now at a severe advantage because we did not take a chance yesterday, and it was Dave who lead people into the not-chance-taking boat. I realize we had little to no evidence as to who was a vampire or not, but still, look where we are now.

And as for Amos, I can confirm that he does sometimes butcher cows. More than a few of his pet cattle were quite delicious with bell peps, tomato, mayo, onion and cheese. You seriously can't expect him to butcher a cow every day, people, that would mean that he would be killing about 365 cows every year. Cows do not reproduce that quickly.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
Posts : 1051
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-08-23, 16:57

(vroop turns to Dave and admires his platypus' adorable-ness)
(vroop makes a mental note to acquire a pet that is equally adorable)

It is true that Trabaharis was found half eaten yesterday.

However, didn't you assert that there was zero evidence of yesterday's culprit being a vampire? As you said yourself, it could have been drunk cannibals, or bears or whatever sort of creature.

Who's to say that yesterday's killer committed last night's crime? There is evidence of these being two different killers.

You must agree as well, Dave?
A half-eaten corpse provides zero evidence of vampires, yet a blood-drained corpse seems almost symbolic of a vampire strike.

Speaking of blood-drained corpses, I would like to address your issue with my theory. You say that draining the blood from a corpse wouldn't stain your clothes.

However, I would imagine draining a corpse completely of blood would be a rather difficult and messy process as well. Please consider the following example.

Has anyone here eaten a juicy watermelon before? Just slicing a watermelon open will send dribbles of juice across the knife, and maybe a spurt of juice into the eye as well if bad luck persists.

When the actual eating begins the juice will drip down the mouth and arms and possibly down onto the shirt, no matter what attempts are made to stay clean.

And this is all done on a table. Imagine how much messier the process would be in an abandoned alleyway...

In addition, some of us seem to have forgotten kaede's scars. The words "GO FOR THE A" were etched deeply on her back; Merciless mutilating of the flesh with a sharp utensil.

Sounds eerily familiar doesn't it?
Ah, anyone hungry? I shall order some meat from the butcher if that is the case.

There is no doubt that while being handled, an open sack will spill. Perhaps onto the floor. Perhaps onto the shirt...

My suspicions against Darkgenesis still stand...

As to MarthMarthy...I disagree. People eat meat. Not just cows. A butcher shall be busy.


Last edited by Vroop on 2016-07-04, 14:32; edited 1 time in total
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by InteroVegas on 2010-08-23, 17:04

Exactly, I do not own an endless supply of cows, all the more, I do not need to supply an entire cows worth of meat every day, all the more, if I didn't want to stand out I most likely would have taken extra care to not wear blood soaked clothing.

I think Vroop here, is acting quite odd, also I would like to make a point as too how delicate matters are now, if we lynch a human today, the burial agent takes out a human by mistake at night, and the vampires kill a human, it is game over.

On the other hand, if no one is lynched today our chances only get worse, so without knowing the identity of the burial agent I would kindly ask aloud that they do nothing tonight.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by kaede on 2010-08-23, 17:08

OOC: Dave male platypus claws have poison in them.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 3256
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-23, 17:13

Well Lugenhu, Kaede was discussing a variation of the Dead Apostle call the Goul. Seeing how she was rather into her studies about the DA's AND the fact she was the head of the Tohno clan, whose importance I don't have to explain to most of you, would make her a prime target for a intelligent undead being.
Here's my theory: We have one true Vampire on our hands, and he has control/has captivity over a lesser DA like the Goul Kaede was talking about. Perhaps he let the thing loose on purpose, or maybe the Goul escaped, but whatever happened then didn't matter. Being one of us in disguise, he would hear Kaede's theory and as such eliminated her. I do remember that Kaede had some notes that she was looking through, perhaps she is the reason a Vampire is here with us now.

I don't know if that's whats happening, that's only my theory.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
Posts : 1051
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Dave on 2010-08-23, 17:34

vroop wrote:Who's to say that yesterday's killer committed last night's crime? There is evidence of these being two different killers.
Sir, I am not one to say that these two deaths must be connected. I am one to say that if they aren't connected, we are all most certainly doomed. There is nothing we can do against a horde of drunk cannibals and a nasty flock of vampires. In short, it is wholly impractical to even consider being up against such a challenge. Cannibals we might be able to handle. Vampires we might be able to handle. But cannibals and vampires? Perish the thought. I'll not waste my time contemplating the idea.

vroop wrote:Has anyone here eaten a juicy watermelon before? Just slicing a watermelon open will send dribbles of juice across the knife, and maybe a spurt of juice into the eye as well if bad luck persists.

When the actual eating begins the juice will drip down the mouth and arms and possibly down onto the shirt, no matter what attempts are made to stay clean
As a matter of fact, I love watermelon. Unfortunately, I fail to see the connection; your analogy is quite terrible. Did anyone speak of kaede being eaten like you would eat a watermelon? I think you may be confusing her death with trabaharis's. No, kaede was not devoured like a watermelon. She was sucked dry. No fruit comes close to the idea of it.

Additionally, I will not argue that drinking someone's blood is not a bloody business. Half-eating someone, however, is a very bloody business. I argue that sucking someone's blood might get some blood around the face and possibly dribble down the neck, but would not cover a vampire from head to toe. Look at Darkgenesis's pants.

I will not say that Darkgenesis is beyond suspicion, but such a simple and tawdry piece of evidence as a butcher's bloody clothes is hardly something to convict with. Put your suspicions where you will, but don't expect me to vote the same.

OOC: kaede, male platypus claws are not poisonus. They have poisonous spurs on their hind legs near the ankle, but a scratch with their claws is completely harmless.
Dave
Dave
Griefer
Griefer

Posts : 137
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-23, 17:55

Oh yeah, no fruit huh? You ever seen those Tropicana orange juice cartons? They stick a straw in an orange and drink from it!

@marth: Its spelled Ghoul, just like the western creature.
These are the ranks of progression for newly made humanoid vampires after being bitten:

1. Ghoul - Mindless zombies that serve every whim of their master. Their bodies are flimsy and they must regenerate missing parts by consuming large quantities of organic flesh.

2. Living Dead/リビングデッド - When a ghoul manages to completely regenerate their body, they regain sentience, the ability to think independently of their master. That is what these are. "The Living Dead have very limited to no memory's of their previous life, to restore their memory's they need to suck the blood of humans."

3. subservient vampire - After drinking enough blood, these are beings that have attained their own power and become a mature vampire. Their human intelligence has been restored (or surpassed), and they can create their own ghouls to serve them. The only obstacle is that they must still serve their progenitor(parent) vampire.

4. Dead Apostle - a vampire that has broken free of their master's control.

5. Dead Apostle Ancestor - An exceptionally powerful Dead Apostle, usually long lived, on the list of the 26 other Ancestors which form a sort of pseudo-governing body of the Dead Apostles. IMO though its basically a moniker for people you don't want to mess with if your a dead apostle looking to expand your turf.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-23, 18:07

Ahhh, ok. So possibly we have a Ghoul thats now a living dead. But that would still mean the presence of one or more Vampires, or even Dead Apostles.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
Posts : 1051
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-23, 18:15

There are no Dead Apostle Ancestors in this town.
because if there were you'd be F/UC'd.
okay going off on a tangent here but one of the possibilities are that although there has to be at least one master vampire, the actual controllers are remotely directing their subordinates here from afar. But all that actually matters pertaining to the game is that
There are currently 2 active vampires(generic term, any rank) in this town as of today.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-23, 18:22

With that in mind.....


i still suspect lugenho and bigz!
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-23, 19:21

...but then the mangled corpse doesn't make sense.......
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
Posts : 1051
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-08-23, 20:16

(turning to Darkgenesis)
I did not say you butchered only cows. Nor did I claim that you possessed Unlimited Cow Works.
OOC: If you would scroll up you'll see what I mean.
By the way, how exactly am I acting "quite odd"? I see myself acting as one should during a vampire crisis. Maybe you would like to explain your claim?

As to your bloody clothes: if you are indeed innocent and you had realized they would attract suspicion, then maybe you shouldn't have come to this meeting in these clothes. Doing so would distract us from finding the culprit, would it not?
Unless of course you were purposely leading us astray, but that wouldn't make sense at all now would it.

However, who's to say that one vampire killed Trabaharis on the first day, and then Amos killed kaede last night? Whatever the situation may be, a bloody shirt is always suspicious.

(turning to MarthMarthy)
Ah, I see. That would explain some things. So you are saying that since there may be a ghoul in the village I have no reason to suspect Darkgenesis? That's what I'm guessing you mean...

(turning to nullset12)
And why do you suspect Bigz and me?

(turning to Dave)
First, addressing the cannibal/vampire topic...
If there are cannibals, there are cannibals.
If there are vampires, there are vampires.
If there are both cannibals and vampires, then it is so.
Saying that we are doomed if this situation is present is not the correct mindset. Even worse is to not even consider the situation.
However, since there may be ghouls afoot the cannibal idea becomes less credible.

While I do admit the analogy is faulty, you still do not address the etchings on her back which are perfectly capable of staining a shirt if the body was handled.
In addition, as I have mentioned above, one vampire may have killed Trabaharis, and then left Darkgenesis to kill kaede.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-23, 20:34

Speculation is good and all, but I've left this stew festering a bit too long, you've all placed your suspicions already. This is how it is right now:

Suspect List:
Darkgenesis - 3
Dave - 3
vroop - 2
marthmarthy - 2
Bigz - 2
nullset12 - 1
zedslayer - 1

looks like you all have a healthy amount of paranoia and are suspecting each other. Because of the even spread the final vote will be for the top 4 on this list, so you have a short time for any last minute changes.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-23, 20:48

Alright show's over your choices are:

1. Dave
2. vroop
3. Darkgenesis
4. marthmarthy

post your final votes now.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by InteroVegas on 2010-08-23, 20:49

I put my vote against Vroop
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Dave on 2010-08-23, 20:54

Vroop, you continue to refuse to talk to me. I don't want to bother you, I want to let us solve this vampire case once and for all. You'd think a true friend of the village would want to cooperate!

I vote for Vroop.

I hope others will see through this madness and pick the right side. Please, ZedSlayer and Bigz, talk to me in private before making any rash decision. If you still suspect me after I talk with you, so be it, but I still need to talk with you.
Dave
Dave
Griefer
Griefer

Posts : 137
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-23, 21:16

I vote for Vroop.  He is seeming more and more suspicious as I read through the conversation, and he seems to have the most evidence against him.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
Posts : 1051
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-23, 21:44

OOC: btw guys this is kinda funny but haris finally found out we killed him in this game.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-23, 21:54

you are a great friend but i'm afraid that you are being too silent on this matter

I vote Vroop!
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Bigz on 2010-08-23, 21:56

I don't believe Dave or Darkgenesis, its too convenient. I'm voting against Darkgenesis.
Bigz
Bigz
Camper
Camper

Posts : 29
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Bigz on 2010-08-23, 22:09

@Bigz wrote:I don't believe Dave or Darkgenesis, its too convenient. I'm voting against Darkgenesis.
Someone is casting votes in my name. My vote is for dave.
Bigz
Bigz
Camper
Camper

Posts : 29
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-23, 22:10

The curtain has closed on one man's life. DIE SHIKI JK.

The team of 4 closed in on vroop, their decision set in their minds. The executioner's weapon was taken out-

OH WOOPS I'M SORRY PARENTS MAKING ME GET OFF G2G SORRY BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-08-23, 22:15

OOC: Guan Dao, aren't we supposed to use screen names, d00d? xP

(turning to nullset12)
I say only what needs to be said. Anything more is unnecessary.
I am not the type to spam accusations to get my point across.

(turning to everyone)
As to the rest of you, please consider the facts and then decide.
A frivolous choice now may have grave consequences tomorrow.

(turning to nullset12 again)
I hope you will think about your vote, my friend.
If you walk down this path the chances of human survival will decrease.

(hearing the Priest's recent post I mean narration I mean play by play take of the murder)
Oh hay guys. AHHHHH! ¯\(º_o)/¯
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-23, 22:18

When will we be notified about the identidy of the victim?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-24, 16:35

When I get back from my internet starved home. which is now.

nullset12 and MarthMarthy seemed a bit half hearted about something as great as murder, but Darkgenesis and Dave had determined and grim expressions, with no regrets about their decisions because they knew in their minds that they were not dealing with a human any longer. I handed over the execution weapon, a holy sword borrowed from a mountain shrine that was still functional, surprisingly. Vroop stood bravely in his last moments, showing no fear. But was it a humble acceptance of defeat or an arrogant proclamation that they'd still win despite his death? They would never find out, as Vroop was bloodlessly decapitated and slowly crumbled to dust, revealing him as a Dead Apostle. The others gasped, numb with disbelief at how  such a noble and virtuous person could have been part of the enemy ranks. Perhaps suspecting foreigners or incompetents was a foolish strategy after all.
OOC: You know what I mean, *cough*QUAN

Chapter 2 - NIGHT

Dave triumphantly proclaimed the death of a vampire on the podium at the gathering hall, the others standing behind him in a somewhat melancholy manner. The townspeople immediately broke out into applause and cheering, and the police force's confidence in the council's compentence was restored. Regardless of political opinion, everyone went to bed feeling safer that night.

Players:
1. Vroop - Dead Apostle
2. kaede - Tohno Clan Head
3. nullset
4. zedslayer
5. marthmarthy
6. darkgenesis
7. bigz
8. dave

I expect PMs from the last vampire and the Burial Agent.


Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-25, 14:02; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Zhu Yang on 2010-08-24, 20:04

OOC: Oops, look like the knights got me!
Now, to see how the rest of this plays out Twisted Evil

"How do I found vampire?"
I dunno LOL ¯\(º_o)/¯

Good luck though Razz
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by nullset12 on 2010-08-24, 20:45

HEY HEY HEY!

I turned off the asian eye oh great admin sama. And i accused vroop b4 any of this happened.
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
Posts : 2041
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-25, 00:02

@nullset12 wrote:HEY HEY HEY!

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 FatAlbert

Vroop wrote:"How do I found vampire?"


Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Spider10

There's a Image response to almost anything lol.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
Posts : 1051
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-25, 13:34

Image response to this please:

16 trans USA I will sex you any time



Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-25, 14:05; edited 3 times in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Dave on 2010-08-25, 13:45

16 trans USA I will sex you any time
Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 19991
Dave
Dave
Griefer
Griefer

Posts : 137
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-25, 14:05

Oh right, what were we doing? Yeah, introducing the brian to 4chan. Uhmm.....

Chapter 3 - DAY

"Wake up, Misaki Town! Today we find not one, not three, but TWO(count em!) murders have taken place during the previous night. Our very own Quan Dao, otherwise known as nullset12, was found bled to death, nailed to a steel cross in the town square. Gaping bite marks show there is no doubt that it was done by that nasty vampire, last of 'is kind up in these parts. They searched quan's house later, built on solid trabaharis, and found 'im to be in possession of special drugs, so he must've been the Alchemist. Heh, probably too busy overdosing on homegrown marijuana to save anyone.
The heroic burial agent, bless his dear soul, also made a kill today, it must've been a purty awesome battle by the looks of it, but I guess Bigz was no match for 'im in the end. Haha, too bad Bigz was just an average joe Knight, so poor little johnny's gonna have to run all the way back to church in Rome to keep from getting lynched himself. Ok town council, Edward Cullen's still out there, waiting for night so he can steal yer teenage virgin daughters, so you guys better think fast."
-- Kevin, Misaki Radio Announcer.

Players:
1. Vroop - Dead Apostle
2. kaede - Tohno Clan Head
3. nullset - Alchemist
4. zedslayer
5. marthmarthy
6. darkgenesis
7. bigz - Knight
8. dave

It's 3 humans and 1 vampire, burial agent has used his power, 1 round til the game's conclusion. Who do you suspect? There being only 1 vampire now, we shall go straight to kill voting, everyone's got 1 vote.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Dave on 2010-08-25, 14:12

I vote to kill MarthMarthy. I put my suspicions on him yesterday and I stand by them today.
Dave
Dave
Griefer
Griefer

Posts : 137
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by M. Ainsel on 2010-08-25, 14:23

Thank you Dave... =.=

Moving onwards, I'll be a big boy and vote who I think is a vampire.

Zedslayer. He was totally silent yesterday, and the last vampire was someone who was distrubingly silent about their position.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
Posts : 1051
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by ZedSlayer on 2010-08-25, 14:27

Brothers I am a member of the Vatican's Burial Agency, after the events of last night, however I am considering retirement, after this town is purged. My vote is for Darkgenesis.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
Posts : 1234
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-08-25, 14:35

lol it'd be funny if amos voted for dave, then it'd be a finger pointing circle, but I doubt it.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game One - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game One

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum