Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optional CYOA

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Where shall our journeys take us?

Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%Optional CYOA - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 6
 
Poll closed

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty stand and deliver

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-01-29, 08:30

B wins.

"14...13...12..."
You fix your glance on the red bag. It looks full.
"11..."*GONG* "10...9..."
You look for any sort of sign from your allies, but they don't appear to have noticed you.
"8...7...6..."
Your heart pounds rapidly, the tension among the tributes palpable.
"5...4...3..."
You get ready to run.
"2...1...0-" *GONG*
"MINIONS HAVE SPAWNED"
Everyone leaps into action. The District 9 boy immediately turns and runs into the forest. Ralph and Kristine stand where they are, engaged in a heated argument. You look to your other potential ally, on the opposite side of the ring.
"I'm point, cover me!" Amos yells, and sprints towards the Cornucopia on long legs. The Career Tributes around him fan out to intercept the others.

The thuggish guy who was next to you has the same destination in mind, but halfway there he is cut off by Delia, a arrogant smirk on her face.
"Going somewhere?"
He moves left and right trying to find a way around, but Delia follows. He sighs and clenches his fists. Delia chuckles and raises her hands, this being exactly what she wanted. With a loud battle cry she is upon him, delivering a furious flurry of blows to his head and chest.
He attempts to block and counter but his arms are knocked away each time. Delia scores two solid hits on his head, sending him reeling and clutching his forehead and left cheek in pain. She throws a left hook into his now vulnerable stomach, causing him to double over. She takes one step back and then swings her right fist into his jaw in a powerful uppercut. An audible crack is heard, echoing through the Arena, and her victim is slain.

A tall, pale skinned young man tries to sneak past Delia while she is occupied, but with her first victim dispatched she quickly runs him down. With a running start she leaps onto his back, wrapping her legs around his head. She uses her weight to whirl around, twisting his head at an odd angle and bringing him to the ground. She gets up off him and walks away. He tries to move but finds he is completely paralyzed. Delia returns with a thin blade from one of the crates, which she drives into his heart.
"EDWARD, NO!" a girl screams in the distance at the sight. Delia looks up, smiles again, and runs after the source of the sound.

You reach the less distant red bag with no trouble. Unfortunately there aren't any folding chairs nearby. You lift the bag up by its black strap to find it heavier than you expected, but not cumbersome.

When you turn around you are confronted by a gaunt faced girl holding a knife. She jabs it at you threateningly, but you can see that her arms are quivering. "J-just hand me the bag, and I'll let you go," she stammers.

A. Run
B. Hand her the bag


Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2016-07-14, 01:44; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-01-29, 08:37

C. Start shivering and pretend to give her the bag. Once in range, suddenly and unexpectedly bludgeon her on the side of the head (knife wielding side so she can only block and not actually grab the bag) with the bag and run.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Zhu Yang on 2014-01-29, 09:29

C
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2014-01-29, 09:51

C
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by kaede on 2014-01-29, 15:23

C
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 3256
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty wooden katanas are just better

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-01-29, 16:48

Right in C is the winrar.
You walk over, holding the bag out. "Okay, a little closer..." the girl beckons with her other hand. Just she is about to touch the bag, you quickly yank it away and swing it around at her head. It connects with a soft thud.
"Ow!" She flinches, and you jog a good distance away before she recovers.

Amos reaches the one of the weapon racks just outside the Cornucopia unimpeded, and selects a katana from it. As he examines it, a stocky male tribute walks up behind him with a spiked mace. Sensing the danger, Amos evades the mace's heavy downward swing and faces his assailant.
In the blink of an eye the steel blade is out and the man is now stumbling backwards with a diagonal gash on his chest. Amos raises the katana and takes 2 steps forward, making an overhead slash and a harsh shout with each step.
The first lops off the man's right hand at the wrist and the second drives deep into the left shoulder, bringing him to his knees. Ignoring his screams, Amos plants a foot on the man's torso and kicks him to the ground, pulling out the katana in the process.
In the intervening time, another tribute has reached the silver horn - a girl with long black hair bearing the number 5. Holding a long spear, she charges, yelling at the top of her lungs. Angling his blade horizontally, Amos easily sidesteps the spearhead.
Before she can stop, he turns and makes a sweeping stroke that neatly decapitates her. Her headless body lands on the grassy earth only few feet from the single-handed man, who is convulsing from blood loss.
Blood dripping from his katana, Amos proceeds towards the Cornucopia's entrance.

"District 2 warrior! I challenge you to a duel!" shouts a familiar voice. Ralph has arrived at the center, pointing a steel longsword towards Amos' back. "Hey! Stop! Have you no honor?" Amos does not respond, entering the Cornucopia.
"Ralph please, don't! He'll kill you!" Kristine glomps him from behind, attempting to restrain him. "Ridiculous!" Ralph scoffs. "He's running away now, the coward, too afraid to fight a real warrior like me."
"No, no fighting, can we just leave please?"
"Get off me you stupid girl, don't you know how this works? You win when everyone else is dead."

It is a good time to make an escape from the grasslands, but all of your allies are still here. You are on the fence about intervening with Ralph, as you only met him 2 days ago. But then a metal glint catches your eye in the Cornucopia. It's an entire stack of metal folding chairs!
Hard pressed, you decide to head for the:

A. Desert
B. Forest
C.ornucopia
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-01-29, 19:21

B. Ditch those dumbasses, go hide in the forest for a few days with our camo skillz. Oh also check whats inside the bag.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Zhu Yang on 2014-01-29, 19:40

C. THE FOLDING CHAIRS
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2014-01-29, 20:38

D.iscipline - stand there and stare at the folding chairs with an unwavering heart while creepily whisper "I shall come back for you someday my love!". Then observe what other people do for about 30 more seconds.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by kaede on 2014-01-29, 23:18

C D


Last edited by kaede on 2014-01-30, 11:29; edited 1 time in total
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 3256
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-01-30, 09:26

I shall follow the Lord's lead. D. I say.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Butthurt

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-01-30, 17:04

Discipline conquers all.
You can almost hear the chairs collectively whisper back with longing in their voice. "We would wait an eternity for your return, beloved butt wielder. Ver reisa ku'chae. Kem surah, shei'tani." You make the sign of the posterior.

By now almost all of the tributes have run away from the grasslands, or are in the process of doing so. Finished with their scattering, the other Career tributes begin to walk back towards the Cornucopia, where Ralph is still struggling with Kristine.

"Let..me..go!"
"It's too laaaate! They're dead already!"
Amos walks out of the Cornucopia, popping open a can of soda.
Ralph manages to break free and shoves the wailing Kristine to the ground. "Alright, let's go, loser!"
Amos takes a sip from the can and finally seems to notice him. "Hmm? Oh, you are beneath me," he replies nonchalantly. "You are not worthy of a fair duel. Just another weakling to be put down in due time."
"What?" This seems to enrage Ralph even more, and he begins flailing his sword. "Why, you-"
"Got a bone to pick, big boy?" Delia interjects, now within talking distance. "Your bones need the flesh picked from them?"
Ralph looks around, suddenly realizing the 7 other people now surrounding him. Kristine has fled weeping into the forest.
Ralph chuckles nervously. "Heh heh... you sly dog, you know I'd wreck you so you bring your little friends to help. Th-that's okay. I'll take you all on."
No longer interested in the obnoxious boy, Amos' gaze wanders...and locks on you.
With a solemn expression, he points at you.
"Get her."
9 pairs of eyes are instantly staring your way.

A. To the forest!
B. To the desert!
C. Shout "If you kill me, you'll never know the answer!"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by kaede on 2014-01-30, 17:13

C & A


Last edited by kaede on 2014-01-31, 12:05; edited 1 time in total
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 3256
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2014-01-30, 17:23

C
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Char on 2014-01-30, 17:36

D) "One such as you does not deserve to know the answers if ye hide like a coward! Prove that you deserve to know the answers!" Points to a random person in his group "Pick up a holy chair and stop the one among you that would deny you the answers you seek!"
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-01-30, 18:29

C.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-01-31, 08:16

A. He's a spiteful one
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-01-31, 08:22

C. And then A. actually.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2014-01-31, 09:47

C C and then A
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-01-31, 20:39

C&A wins. you guys are getting too smart for me.
5 well muscled Career tributes start running towards you as you make your announcement. "Oh, good point. Without killing," Amos amends his original directive. He sets down the can of Juke-a-cola and rummages through the crates for something. Ralph takes the opportunity to run past them towards the treeline while they are distracted by you.
You run for the trees as well, but with the jeering tributes on your tail. You make it to the edge of the woods, where the terrain becomes very uneven and rocky. Fortunately your obstacle course training prepared you for this, so the low lying branches and large rocks in the way do not slow you down.
You wind a twisting trail through the scattered trees. It is around noon time, but the thick canopy of the deciduous forest blocks out much of the sunlight. The only sounds you can  hear are the crunch of feet on sticks and fallen leaves, and the frantic pounding of your heart.

A few minutes of nonstop running pass, and it feels like you have managed to lose 3 of them. However, you can still hear the footsteps of the other 2, and fatigue is beginning to set in.

A. Keep going
B. Take to the treetops
C. Look for a hiding place
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-02-01, 11:44

C.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by kaede on 2014-02-01, 12:17

C
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 3256
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Zhu Yang on 2014-02-02, 00:17

C
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2014-02-02, 00:23

C, and keep a lookout for anything that could be used around the hiding spot for defending oneself, not necessarily to attack, but at least to defend.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Speaking of Bosses...

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-02-02, 15:19

C selected.
You quickly glance around and spot an oddly shaped hole in an especially girthy tree. You rush towards the hole, gambling that your body is skinny enough to fit through. The gamble pays off, and you squeeze into a hollowed out crevice within the tree. It is larger than expected and does not appear to have formed naturally. You strongly suspect the GameMakers have placed one of their hidden cameras here, but there is no time to conduct a search. You lie still, controlling your breathing, and the waiting game begins.

The 2 tributes pursuing you have slowed to a walk now. After a few minutes they come dangerously close to the tree, and you overhear their conversation.

"-gone after the other kid, he didn't look like he could run as fast," a rich, melodious male voice remarks.
In reponse you hear the rough accent of the District 4 boy. "Know what, I think we lost her, let's just give it up and head back."
One of them stops moving, and in a moment the other appears to have done the same. The first voice speaks again.
"Head back? What are we going to tell Amos?"
"Amos?" He laughs. "He's not my boss, and I feel sorry for you if 'e's yours. She's just another scared lower Districter to us. Tell 'im that if he loooves this scrawny git so badly he should come and get her himself."
"Something tells me he won't take that well."
Beads of sweat begin to form on your forehead.
"What's he gonna do, kill us? Just kill 'im first. 'S the name of the game, innit?"

You venture a small peek out of the hollow, and discover to your horror that they have stopped only a few feet from your tree. You see the District 4 boy, and vaguely recognize the other: a tall, dark skinned man with his back turned to your viewpoint.
A mane of glossy black hair projects from his head, slightly obscuring the large yellow Roman numeral 1 taking up the entire back of his tunic. You remember seeing him before, but can't seem to recall his face. To avoid detection you try to make your breathing completely silent, and quell the nervous shivers running down your body.

"Well yeah, but I'd rather not have it come to that this soon."
"'Ey, you fallen in love with her too, that's fine, you go on without me. Maybe you can use those good looks, that charm of yours to win her over like all the others. 'ell, it's starting to work on me."
The District 4 boy turns and walks away in the direction they came from. The other sighs and continues onward, calling out for you.
"Hello er, miss? Can you stop running and come over here? I won't hurt you, I promise."

A. "How can I trust you?"
B. Stay in the tree
C. Get out and continue running
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2014-02-02, 15:37

B
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-02-02, 15:37

D. Check whats in the bag carefully without a sound, now that we have time, and of course stay in the tree.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Zhu Yang on 2014-02-02, 19:11

E. Meow
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by kaede on 2014-02-02, 19:39

E
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 3256
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty A cat is fine too

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-02-03, 00:56

Meow may I help you?
The phrase just slips out of your mouth. You cannot help yourself.
"Meow?" He says, bemused. "Hmm....is there a little kitty cat nearby?" He looks around in mock confusion like a parent looking for their clearly visible child. It is likely he had known where you were hiding even before your meow.
"I've got tasty treat for you, little kitty, don't you want it? Yes you dooo...."
He starts slowly backing up, until he is next to the tree once more.
"Yes you doo...." He knocks twice on the tree, and laughs softly. He knocks again.
"Treat Delivery! Is any kitty home?"

A. "no"
B. "woof"
C. Eagerly jump out to receive your treat.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Zhu Yang on 2014-02-03, 09:24

D. Stay quiet and wait for him to get impatient and turn around. Then scratch and kick him in the balls. Stomp on his head as he falls.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-02-03, 09:27

E. Start a fire inside the tree crack to the pagan gods, and using the lack of oxygen as a medium, enter a drunken stupor and beat the powerofpoo outta them, and everyone else, with flaming sticks, and red bag dual wield, and then run away again, setting the forest ablaze in the process.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by kaede on 2014-02-03, 11:41

E D loot body afterwards.


Last edited by kaede on 2014-02-03, 22:41; edited 2 times in total
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 3256
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2014-02-03, 14:27

E, but don't forget to take the treat

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kaede saduuuh faessssss! y u betray us!?!?!?


Last edited by itsame273 on 2014-02-04, 14:05; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Char on 2014-02-03, 22:49

D
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty baby don't hurt me

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-02-04, 19:38

D-selected.
You continue your silent vigil, pretending no one is there. "Come on," he urges in a smooth, silken voice, "I've got the treat right here." A few minutes pass. "Playing hard to get, hrm?" He turns around and walks the remaining distance to the hole.
You leap out of the tree and are about to strike when you see his face, and freeze.

He is the most beautiful man- no, the most beautiful human being you have ever laid eyes upon in your entire life.
His rich, unblemished bronze skin possesses a golden glow reminiscent of the seemingly infinite field of blooming sunflowers you blissfully wandered through in summers long past. Your gaze moves from his chiseled chin to his full, lush lips stretched out in a warm, inviting smile.
You are finally drawn into his dark indigo eyes, which glisten like morning dewdrops reflecting the twinkling light of the fading night stars before they are overwhelmed by the sky's deep blue. Mesmerized by his stunning features, all your motivation for harming this heavenly creature instantly evaporates. You really want to "loot the body", if you know what I mean.

"Yeess, very good." His delighted tone of approval fills you with pride, and his smile widens to reveal dazzling, perfectly formed pearly white teeth. "Here is your treat, little kitty." He holds out a honey nut granola bar coated with milk chocolate, it's wrapper already opened.
In your dazed state, you slowly lift it from his flawless hand and take a huge bite. The bar's already excellent taste is enhanced by the now friendly sounding laugh of the beautiful man. He ruffles your hair and caresses your cheek with a delicate touch, sending jolts of euphoria through you. Putting a big, strong arm around you and leaning in, he pops the question:
"My name is Haris. Will you marry me?"

A. Yes
B. YES


Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2016-07-14, 01:52; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Zhu Yang on 2014-02-04, 19:40

C. YESYESYESMAKEMANYBABIES
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by The Lord Kelvin on 2014-02-04, 19:43

D, respond by saying: "don't you already have 365 wives? you're known throughout the land as the greatest womanizer to be know. How exactly would this benefit you? there can only be one survivor anyways, not too" also make sure the other guy isn't doing anything suspicious like sneaking around.
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 2510
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-02-04, 23:27

E. Light a fire to the pagan gods and.... you don't need me to say the rest.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Char on 2014-02-05, 00:15

F) Realize its your time of the month. Tap into inner female blood rage to go berserk, spit the remains of the bar in his eyes to blind him, then go powerofpoo on any male around you, using the red bag as if it were a folding chair.
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-02-05, 11:15

B go go Vroop
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by kaede on 2014-02-05, 13:44

F
Optional CYOA - Page 3 B27
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 3256
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-02-05, 14:58

F. The blood god can be considered a pagan god, so I approve this message.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Let's get dangerous

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-02-06, 16:22

F zero!
In the time it takes for you to consider the preposterous option of not saying yes, you have finished the granola bar, Haris has put a ring on your finger and walked you down a makeshift forest church aisle where a polytheist priest reads the marriage vows. Suddenly, alarm bells start going off in your head.
>> LIMIT BREAK ACTIVATE: MENSTRUAL INSECURITY <<
Your blood rage pulls you out of your dreamlike trance right before saying "I do", spitting in his beautiful face instead of kissing it. You try to hit him, but he jumps back and starts running away.
"Ahahahaha! It's too late! You're too late! I don't pay child support!" he taunts. Confused, you look around to find he has left you amidst several small children watching the scene, and the bewildered priest.
As his fading laughter echoes off the trees, you realize your red bag is missing.

A.sk the priest and kids what happened
B. Continue your gendercidal rage without it
C.hase after that beautiful boy until he's yours
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-02-06, 18:40

A.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Zhu Yang on 2014-02-06, 18:42

A
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
Posts : 2107
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty like a good priest would with children

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on 2014-02-09, 16:23

Ask jeeves
A little boy speaks up. "You were about to marry that wonderful man, mommy! He got the red bag as a dowry!" A little girl chimes in. "Why didn't you say the wedding words? He was your one true love!"
The priest gathers up all the children. "Now now, kids. The ceremony has been cancelled. Let's all head back to the church." He leads them off into the woods. It is now late afternoon.

A. Follow them.
B. Find some shelter.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
Posts : 6684
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by kaede on 2014-02-09, 16:32

C) Wake up from pointless side plot and get back to main plot.


Last edited by kaede on 2014-02-09, 22:33; edited 1 time in total
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 3256
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Xenoe on 2014-02-09, 18:58

D. Use survival skills borne of poverty to find some edible stuff, and eat fill. Then dig a hole in the ground with some sticks and camo the opening with leaves and sticks and other camo stuff. Sleep in the hole.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
Posts : 1337
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Char on 2014-02-09, 22:41

C
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

Posts : 256
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Optional CYOA - Page 3 Empty Re: Optional CYOA

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum