Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Xenos Adventures in Space

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Filthy Xenos Adventures in Space - Page 10 Empty Re: Filthy Xenos Adventures in Space

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2015-08-26, 13:56

"'Dubshredda, as much as I hate to say this, I don't think we're going to win this fight. Our only option is to keep distracting that thing while we escape inside the ship and then vent the hangar.'"
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 2

Back to top Go down

Filthy Xenos Adventures in Space - Page 10 Empty Re: Filthy Xenos Adventures in Space

Post by Dekaru 2015-08-27, 15:14

And so the good Captain and the Kaptin' move out of the hanger along with the Eldar pilots, honor guard, and some of Dubshreddas favorite Orks for the day. The remaining Orks fail to notice that they're being abandoned because they are having so much fun fighting the burning thing. As you leave you see the inferno aging about the hanger. The wraithbone fighters and bombers melting in the heat created by this creature that continues to shout out in a language you do not understand. You close the doors and give the order for the hanger to be evacuated accepting that several Eldar ships will be lost to the void and crash onto the planets surface. Sirens go off and the space is voided. When you reenter after the air has been restored you see that no Orks, monster, nor burning creature remain is the trashed hanger.
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2015-08-27, 16:15

"Outraged at the loss of eldar life, equipment, and Tanurom's pride after being helpless to fend off a single being, Firsa vents with foaming fury to Dubshredda.

'By Illunivar's nether regions, what the flying flank steak was that thing!? I'm not even convinced that, that thing is dead. But somehow I doubt anyone is going to run off with a fighter into the void looking for it.'

The captain takes a deep breath and looks over everyone who's made it out alive. 'Well, I wonder how Aten is doing...'"
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-08-27, 23:48

"It was helluva tuffun Fursha. In fakt da tingy iz prolly ard nuff ta dance around in da void. Dis is jus anutter sign dat da planet haz a bad juju on it. Ma charms weren't strong nuff ta keep away the nasty stuff lurkin around. Yur right ta ask bout da tin 'ead, maybe 'ee knos 'ow ta keep dis bad juju away."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2015-08-28, 10:06

"'Hmm, I'd hate to spoil a covert operation with an untimely call, but I do worry about poor Aten.' Firsa uses Tanurom's communication array to try and send a message to Aten's vox-caster. Firsa speaks through another eldar so the vuloir won't be able to recognize Firsa's voice in the event any happen to be standing near Aten. So Tanurom casts with all its might all the way down to the surface of the planet: 'Aten...tion!'"
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekaru 2015-08-28, 11:30

Try as you might, with puns and vox, no response comes back from Aten. You are unsure whether it is the distortion caused by the forests bellow or if he can't respond
Dekaru
Dekaru
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2015-08-28, 11:37

Tristan looks over to Lae'orenar, "You know, it would be much easier to save Aten if he wasn't literally the only person on his entire ship that can talk."
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarrion Xanatov 2015-08-28, 13:37

Lae'orenar has been busy entertaining herself by seeing how many fingers she can cut off of passing slaves before they notice her flicking klaive. Excited to finally be included, she turns to Tristan.

"I agree, Space Cowboy. It seems strange that Aten has not a single other capable Necron on his ship. However, we must all bow down before the Master of Games." She sketches a mocking bow towards Desilco.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain von Griswald 2015-08-28, 13:44

Tristan sighs, "if only we had made that tracking beacon gift we talked about... Alright, time to make the best of a bad situation. What is our next step?"
Gwain von Griswald
Gwain von Griswald
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2015-08-29, 01:24

"Ya wanted ta play pretty wit da natives down 'dere right? Why don't ya go down 'nd see if you can speak yur way ta da tin 'ead?"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10