Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well I guess it's my turn to greet you

+2
M. Ainsel
DukeLawliet
6 posters

Go down

Well I guess it's my turn to greet you Empty Well I guess it's my turn to greet you

Post by DukeLawliet 2011-09-06, 18:12

Well hello everyone!  I'm Duke, call me that or DukeLawliet.  Got introduced to the forum by CapitalistPig.  I'm told we have much in common, kihihihihi.  Pleasure to join all you rogues.  Let the games begin!
DukeLawliet
DukeLawliet
Lagger
Lagger

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Well I guess it's my turn to greet you Empty Re: Well I guess it's my turn to greet you

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-09-06, 18:32

Be careful what you say, because in the Game of Thrones, you win, or you die.

Hehe.
Welcome to the Church of ProZ! Stay a while and listen check out all of our powerofpoo going on. We've got just about everything a young Otaku needs to survive, and probably enough to clog his arteries too!
Like Darkgenesis said in the other thread, don't be afraid about our tightnitness. We also tend to use a lot of memes, so please excuse CapitalistPig some people for ruining them. Try to use new memes, because winter is coming, it's got cheese but I never asked for this, and we've got all the dead-memes. All of them. (bonus points if you get all those Razz)
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Well I guess it's my turn to greet you Empty Re: Well I guess it's my turn to greet you

Post by DukeLawliet 2011-09-06, 19:12

Well, I'm just getting into to Game of Thrones right now (already decided I'm a Greyjoy).  Umineko was really my big draw into here, as well as my attempt to get into the Nasuverse.  I do a lot of cosplay and stuff.  Hope to make this forum my new Haunt for a while.

Oh, yeah, and Im in LoCo like the restof you, but I go to Templeridge.  If you judge me by that fact, so help me god, I will destroy you.
DukeLawliet
DukeLawliet
Lagger
Lagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-09-06, 19:59

Indeed, welcome to our glorious hovel, outlander.(IT WAS JUST TOO TEMPTING) I've read the entirety of both Higurashi and Umineko, we are also avid Blizzard gamers, though not all of us are When They Cry fans. We do not judge by school, in fact some of us aren't even in the same state.

Eman Desu's right, winter is coming, and we are in need of fresh new memes to finally escape the newfag summer of june 1983. Oh wait, october's coming up....powerofpoo...

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DukeLawliet 2011-09-06, 20:12

Blizzard. Haven't done much of that myself, but I know theyre good. And no you haven't, unless you're fluent in Japanese. Part two of book 8 isn't translated yet. Not that we dont all think we know the twist. Thank you for the lack of judgement. It's REALLY necessary. Oh, and also, October is my favorite month. I grow in power the- never mind.
DukeLawliet
DukeLawliet
Lagger
Lagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-09-06, 21:25

Foolish words, corrupting scum. You give too much away by the slip of the tongue. It would be a shame to have to
*fssh*
Well I guess it's my turn to greet you Ssvd10
Execute such a flamboyant creature. I think you know who I am. If Knox has the power to match you, just imagine...

You got me there, I haven't read episode 8 part 2 yet.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by DukeLawliet 2011-09-06, 21:32

Oooh, this'll be fun. you all wanna dance? Let's dance.
DukeLawliet
DukeLawliet
Lagger
Lagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2011-09-07, 17:23

Welcome. I'm friends with some Templeridge kids, so it's all good.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Skraal 2011-09-09, 19:31

Welcome to the forum! I don't go to Lakeston either, so that's something we have in common. ^^
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-09-09, 20:29

October also happens to be when Fate/Zero anime comes out.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-09-10, 13:35

October is also when fate/extra comes to america (19th to be exact)

Also welcome to the forum.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down