Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female]

+4
nullset12
kaede
Capitalist Pig
Corenat Rovarnus
8 posters

Go down

Who are your top 5 favorite Type Moon Girls?

Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap2%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap8%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap0%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap2%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap0%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap6%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap4%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap4%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap6%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_lcap8%Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 50

Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] Empty Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female]

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-06-29, 20:44

Pick your top 5 in the poll and post them in a list so there's no confusion like in the routes poll. You can tell us why too.

Poll's arranged in order of protagonism and order the works came in. or at least thats how it's supposed to be. And I put their names the engrish way, first last. DEAL WITH IT.

If you want me to add anyone please request, I'd be happy to if space allows. Male version coming soon.

1. Ryougi Shiki
2. Lorelei Barthomeloi
3. Irisviel von Einzbern
4. Sion Eltnam Atlasia
5. Riesbyfe Stridberg

Also trolll characters though it should be pretty obvious.

Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2011-06-29, 21:16; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] Empty Re: Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female]

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-06-29, 21:26

1. Rider
2. Atlasia
3. Rin because of her miniskirt
4. Aoko because of MILF and DATASS
5. Ilya because of loli
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female] Empty Re: Top 5 Nasuverse Characters [Female]

Post by kaede 2011-06-29, 22:29

sion because shes great with a gun

rin because i liked her route the most.

aoko because she blows stuff up.

ryougi because of how awesome she was in the movies. and book.

and finally kaede igari because im awesome.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-06-29, 23:35

Capitalist Pig wrote:
3. Rin because of her miniskirt
4. Aoko because of MILF and DATASS
So if zoken wore a miniskirt you'd go for him?
Also aoko kinda...doesn't have kids so...

inb4 nekoarc vote
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-06-30, 09:32

because of her miniskirt and because she knows how to wear it
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2011-06-30, 15:54

Herderp i voted for people due to their overwhelming power levels
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-06-30, 17:38

Can you please list who you voted for anyway??
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-06-30, 17:50

I voted for the females in Canaan with the exception of Yun Yun (rather annoying she is). Yes Kooay that includes Liang-Chi.
Canaan > All Other Type Moon Works. Trust me on this
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-06-30, 19:19

nullset12 wrote:Herderp i voted for people due to their overwhelming power levels
power levels are a hot topic of discussion on /fate/, not everyone quite agrees on them. whatever.
Michael wrote:hur hur Canaan > KnK
You are WRONG mongrel, KnK > all.

Also it seems 2 other people voted and didn't post. While I'm pleased with the increased attention to canaan and shiki, it throws legitimacy into question.
So whoever else voted, they chose:
shiki 1
aoko 1
arcueid 1
ciel 2
hisui 1
canaan 1
saber 1
rider 1
rin 1
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-07-01, 18:07

Shiki Ryougi
Aoko Aozaki
Ciel (Post-Roa)
Hisui / Mecha
Canaan
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2011-07-05, 17:43

Capitalist Pig wrote:because of her miniskirt and because she knows how to wear it
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-07-05, 17:44

-datass-
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-07-05, 22:00

Chill I'll put in a smiley for that. Dual AKs

Anyways, now that all the votes are in....It looks like the winner is....*drumroll* What a Face Ryougi Shi- WAIT WAHT THE AMOS RIN HAS 4 VOTES Shocked WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN Shocked
No
Suspect
Ok, will the anonymous perpetrator please identify themselves and stand at attention to receive their banhammer to the throat and vote cancellation. Apparently they didn't realize that popularity contests for fictional characters are SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Char 2011-07-06, 01:08

Voted for V/V because I liked Angel notes, Satsuki cause you gotta feel sorry for her, altrouge because she controls the beast of gaea, Sion because there is no choice for Blood of Osiris, and Riesbyfe because i use her on my copy of actress again and she's seems pretty powerful.

Would vote for Shiki but I haven't watched or read KnK yet.
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2011-07-06, 08:28

Arcuied cause she's OP like shiet
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down