Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Apocrypha

+2
Zhu Yang
kaede
6 posters

Go down

Fate/Apocrypha Empty Fate/Apocrypha

Post by kaede 2011-06-28, 14:09

I was looking through the type moon wiki because i wanted to prove to a friend that fate/extras caster was a part of Amaterasu. While looking i saw some interesting pictures there that showed characters that looked like servants. After a little digging I found this:
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Fate/Apocrypha_characters

Apparently there was once going to be a holy grail war MMO. How this would work i don't know but I assume that it would be 7 players per server or something like that. Anyway looking through these servants there were a few that we used for servant battles and rule breaker. I don't know if anyone else saw this but I thought I would post this just in case.

Also of those servants which would you want? I would want Jack the Ripper or Frankenstein as my servant. Jack because she seems like the ultimate assassin erasing everything about her from the minds of whoever saw the battle and Frank. from what i read she can convert energy to prana and she seems like a servant who can help me with conserving energy (I always forget to turn lights and the TV off)
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Fate/Apocrypha Empty Re: Fate/Apocrypha

Post by Zhu Yang 2011-06-28, 16:15

Nice find Nina. LOL Shakespeare's a servant xD
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-06-28, 17:52

LOLOLOLOL Siegfried Sabe was on there. nullset one a servant battles with that
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-06-28, 18:48

There is also your Saint George except 10x better.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-06-28, 20:54

I saw this on /fate/ too, and I think it sounds like a great id-
why is the astolfo 'guy' wearing garter and looks like tristana from-
why is frankenstein-
why does jack the ripper loo-
why did they make everyone-
WHY

concept seems ok, characters design, not so much. siegfried does look like a boss though. oh and of course you can't have servant battles without vlad in there somewhere.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-06-28, 21:57

Capitalist Pig wrote: nullset one a servant battles with that
Don't know who you're talking about, we only have nullset twelve. We aren't even good enough to get nullset eleven, let alone one.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Char 2011-06-29, 01:23

Good find sis makes me wonder if any of this could be used for the upcoming game.

My favorite servant would be a three way tie between Shakespeare, Joan of Arc, and Saint George.

Shakespeare because he is able to take a mulligan at certain parts in a battle although he is a useless servant for battle and has his master fight he at least can enchant his master or there weapon so they can take on a servant.

George because he can force the dragon attribute to deal massive damage to an opponent and when he is protecting someone like his master his defensive stats gets a boost. Also while mounted he can survive one fatal blow so that's a plus in my book.

And Finally Joan of Arc because she is able to redirect any spell single target spell with her EX Magic resistance, her revelations skill is unbelievably powerful able to know what to do no matter the situation, her saint skill makes her even more powerful and her NP could almost instantly kill someone.
Char
Char
Templar
Templar

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-06-29, 19:38

MarthMarthy wrote:Don't know who you're talking about, we only have nullset twelve. We aren't even good enough to get nullset eleven, let alone one.
ITS OVER NULLSET NINE!!! TOO MUCH FOR VY TO HANDLE

Char wrote:My favorite servant would be a three way tie between Shakespeare, Joan of Arc, and Saint George.
Ew, that would look kinda messy.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content