Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN)

+7
nullset12
Corenat Rovarnus
dinasemrys
ZedSlayer
Xenoe
kaede
The Lord Kelvin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ROUNDO ONE!

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) I_vote_lcap50%Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) Empty Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN)

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-07, 11:13

LANCER VS BERSERKER!!! VOIDED AGAIN

Lancer
Spoiler:

Beserker
Spoiler:

Ground: Slippery
Obstacles: Tall Objects (Trees)
Space: Vast (Big Field)
Mana Resources: Good
Temperature: Hot
Lighting: Murky

Last edited by itsame273 on 2010-11-10, 17:39; edited 2 times in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN)

Post by kaede 2010-11-07, 11:22

Ill still give this to berserker.

Also just realized this but Enkidu's divinity should be A rank because that is Gils original value. I dont think it really matters but just thought I'd point that out.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) Empty Re: Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN)

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-07, 12:07

The light settings is murky, Berserker can't see very well and thus his gates don't work cus he can't aim well. but lancer got clairvoyance allowing him SHARP HD PLASMA VISION!!!!@!@!@!@!@!@1
And the spear kills in one hit.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-07, 15:28

h4xing luck, endurance to EX rank, I survive, and beat the living powerofpoo out of you after stabbing your spear with rule breaker or Zero Lancer's anti-magic spear.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-11-07, 16:48

w8... when did C++ luck exist? Is that something wayne and felix made up on the fly?
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-07, 17:40

U still can't survive an EX noble phantasm with EX luck and EX end once you've already been hit man.... Its like saying OH BOY I'M HERCULES I CAN SURVIVE B+ rank GAE BOLG THE HEART ITS ONE RANK LOWER THAN MY END, wrong, lancer killed him once anyways. And rule breaker doesn't work on an antimagic spear, THAT is fate/zero lancer's lance, you realize that right?
AND if you're using the logic that rule breaker should disable the spear, THEN the Gae Dearg part of the effect would disable your effect and restore your stats to C+, it cut the connection of the spellbook of fate/zero caster to caster, so why should it do so for your noble phantasm?
FURTHER, the terrain is vast, giving lancer room to maneuver and trees to obscure Berserker's vision with, COUPLED with the murky light settings allows lancer to deliver AN INSTANT DEATH from the darkness, and berserker won't even know where its coming from.
PRANA radiates INFRARED rays, allowing lancer to see berserker THROUGH anything, IN PITCH DARKNESS.
EVEN if the first blow doesn't completely kill berserker, WHATS STOPPING LANCER FROM DOING A SECOND BLOW? BERSERKER CAN'T TELL WHERE LANCER IS ANYWAYS???? problem?!@!?
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-07, 22:29

Xenoe wrote:
1. PRANA radiates INFRARED rays, allowing lancer to see berserker THROUGH anything, IN PITCH DARKNESS.
2. EVEN if the first blow doesn't completely kill berserker, WHATS STOPPING LANCER FROM DOING A SECOND BLOW?
response to 1. where the F/UC is that powerofpoo from, your ass? Prana is not on the spectrum last time I checked.
response to 2. What is stopping berserker from lighting everything around him on fire, that should kill you, only god knows how many flamethrowing swords there are. conditions are hot, it should be easy to start a wildfire.
BTW I have the original Gae Dearg.

Last edited by ZedSlayer on 2010-11-07, 22:32; edited 1 time in total

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-07, 22:31

Kiritsugu detected magicians from regular people with a infrared scope, because prana radiates a special light. At least read all the material first before you create a servant, to know all the counters.
And its a VAST field, setting everything around him on fire will only do to burn himself.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-07, 22:32

Xenoe wrote:Kiritsugu detected magicians from regular people with a infrared scope, because prana radiates a special light.
And its a VAST field, setting everything around him on fire will only do to burn himself.
not if the fire is big enough ph3ar teh phire

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-07, 23:40

Berserker uses a prototype nuke thats in GoB and destroy the area that lancer is in and uses a prototype version of a avalon type NP (because there is most likely a prototype of it that is far more powerful then sabers avalon) to survive the blast.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-08, 11:24

ZedSlayer wrote:
Xenoe wrote:Kiritsugu detected magicians from regular people with a infrared scope, because prana radiates a special light.
not if the fire is big enough ph3ar teh phire
think about it. how retarded does that sound? sounds like Largo-sensei on drugs. I will probably have stuck you with my spear already and made your head a splode before your fire reaches me.

Nina wrote:Berserker uses a prototype nuke thats in GoB and destroy the area that lancer is in and uses a prototype version of a avalon type NP (because there is most likely a prototype of it that is far more powerful then sabers avalon) to survive the blast.

he can't. did gilgamesh use garm/excalibur prototype to recreate the shining beam? he would if he could, but sadly, he can't. just because it is a prototype doesn't necessarily mean its better, and you can't use it either unless you were the original owner, PLUS avalon transports the person to an alternate place, this will not protect him against any explosion if the spear is stuck in him and is carried with him. and if the spear isn't carried with him I will just wait for him to run out of mana and come out of avalon, the spear will strike you eventually. oh yeah the silly nuclear explosion, I just use troll science, escape from the planet for a little while then come back. Or better yet, throw the spear from space. Problem berserkerfags?

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-08, 11:39

Oh yeah forgot that he cant use the abilities of NP in GoB guess ill read fate again sometime in the future.

Anyway wouldnt that mean you cant use excalibolgs abilities either because you are not the original owner of any of those weapons? I dont see how you would be able to use any of those abilities just because you melted all the NP down into one hax NP because at heart they are still weapons belonging to various heroes and not you.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-08, 14:03

but when you mix em all up they are a new, unique weapon, Excalibolg and Hruntdearg, that was historically wielded by me in the future to slay the evil capitalist pigs that tried to start some gay new world order, when my form of government made the proletariat puppets dance much more aesthetically. The people will recall the legendary destruction I caused, granting me the ability to recreate it in the grail war. That's how NPs work. Too bad your legend is fixed and well known so you can't do that too. you'll be reading alot about this later in one of my VNs.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-08, 16:00

Anyway anyone know who Scarlet_Flandre is? This person logged on briefly then logged out?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-08, 17:14

wutever, there r 10 votes, there r 10 ppl besides me that frequent the site, as long as there aren't 11, then we shud b fine
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-08, 17:38

uhh kelvin...there are 11 ppl now....did you vote or something? I know I got michael to vote this afternoon, when is this round over?

EDIT: Ok everything's accounted for, I got two votes for me today, vroop and michael.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-08, 20:39

I didn't vote until just now....
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-08, 22:16

I got Brian to vote again

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-08, 22:18

..... damnit this is so confusing........ k so brian is one of the extra votes..... who's the other?
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-11-08, 22:22

and felix canceled his

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-08, 22:29

ZedSlayer wrote:I got Brian to vote again

when you were in the lead? I see how it is, gotta cement your victory over me. so thats michael vroop quan and brian that have voted today, problem?
Dual AKs
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-08, 22:31

brian voted ? thats lamer than the time I had haris vote.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-08, 22:36

lol, so should we cancel it out or something? he would win without brian's vote anyhow....just a suggestion, I don't really care what you do.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-08, 22:37

.... IF FELIX CANCELLED HIS THEN 2 OTHER PPL VOTED WHO DON'T FREQUENT THE SITE..... GIVE ME SOME NAMES OR I'M JUST GONNA VOID THIS AGAIN...... I'LL GIVE THIS 1 MORE CHANCE AFTER ASSASSIN VS SABER, THEN I'M JUST DECLARING THIS ROUND HAVING NO WINNER.... IF FELIX CANCELLED HIS THEN 2 OTHER PPL VOTED WHO DON'T FREQUENT THE SITE..... GIVE ME SOME NAMES OR I'M JUST GONNA VOID THIS AGAIN...... I'LL GIVE THIS 1 MORE CHANCE AFTER ASSASSIN VS SABER, THEN I'M JUST DECLARING THIS ROUND HAVING NO WINNER
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-08, 22:40

omfg don't listen to larry, felix did not cancel his vote, nobody did. the two others who voted were brian and michael, they normally do not vote in servant battles.

PLUS most of you have not stood up to make any explanation of why berserker would beat lancer, meaning you are probably either just voting with the crowd, for personal gain, because you're sandy, or because someone told you to.

Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-11-08, 22:44; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-08, 22:41

well scarlet_flandere voted and looks like the tohou guy voted and possibly dave voted so maybe its them?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-08, 22:54

you specified 3 people kelvin needed 1. I'll admit it, I also talked to kattanakitten. I think since both larry and I coerced someone into voting for us who wasn't a regular I think we should just chop each tally by 1, larry will still be in the lead and then it will be legitimate.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-11-08, 22:58

here's the list from wayne..... LARRY UR RETARTED, FELIX SAID HE DIDN'T KILL HIS VOTE

sandy, wayne, amos, peinan, hector, vroop, michael, nina, quan, brian, felix, and larry

so that makes brian (tohou man) and michael the non-regulars......

EVERYONE ON THIS LIST, PM ME TO CONFIRM THAT THIS IS CORRECT
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-09, 14:10

Right, while kelvin is doing all of this crap, why don't we continue debate? Last time I checked our argument for lancer's victory still stands, whether NPs can be used by others than their original wielders or not. Use da troll science to fly into space and snipe you with clairvoyance, you won't know whats going on with my Knowledge of respect and harmony and get shrimp'd
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-09, 15:05

ok how will you survive going into space i don't think your troll science can give you air to breathe in space and the momment you try to take a breath your head would explode.

Also if you could survive going into space how would you survive entering the atmosphere? Whats to stop you from burning up while going back to your master?

Edit: Also anyone know who cixel is? When I came on there was a new member.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-09, 15:30

Nina wrote:ok how will you survive going into space i don't think your troll science can give you air to breathe in space and the momment you try to take a breath your head would explode.
ah, you sorely underestimate the power of troll science.
Servant Battles...... OF EPICNESS!!! (round 1 VOIDED AGAIN) Problem_Air
I just do the same thing except to the ground while I blast off to SPAAACE, voila. my noble phantasm grants me the ability to do this.

Also if you could survive going into space how would you survive entering the atmosphere? Whats to stop you from burning up while going back to your master?

Um...it wouldn't really matter because berserker would be dead by the time I need to consider that.
I think cixel is erick garcia's(eghp or something) second account because he forgot his password or something. this guy applied for membership quite a while back, like 3 months ago, I never noticed until I was checking the abandoned sections of the admin panel. I'll delete him if you really want.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-09, 15:33

LETS REDO THIS, AND PEOPLE STOP VOTING FOR THINGS JUST BECAUSE, FROM NOW ON PLEASE GIVE A REASON WHY U VOTED THE WAY U DID.
KELVIN CLOSE THIS.
@PEOPLE: WHAT THE FK IS WRONG U WITH U GUYS, BERSERKER CAN'T PILOT AN AIRSHIP, CAN'T USE BOWS, CAN'T ACTIVATE NOBLE PHANTASMS EXCEPT THE PASSIVE BODY ONE, cus, HES FREAKEN MAD...
+you guys don't even factor in terrain and light intensity, you guys only look at the mana levels
you realize hes mad right?
that way he can't think to counter range, he would rush at the person with all he had, CUS HES MAD.....
THIRD REDO PLEASE KELVIN... its pretty screwed up now...
@larry, I didn't withdraw cus lancer was losing, so i figured it wasn't needed.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-11-09, 15:42

Xenoe wrote:....
LETS REDO THIS, AND PEOPLE STOP VOTING FOR THINGS JUST BECAUSE, FROM NOW ON PLEASE GIVE A REASON WHY U VOTED THE WAY U DID.
KELVIN CLOSE THIS.
@PEOPLE: WHAT THE FK IS WRONG U WITH U GUYS, BERSERKER CAN'T PILOT AN AIRSHIP, CAN'T USE BOWS, CAN'T ACTIVATE NOBLE PHANTASMS EXCEPT THE PASSIVE BODY ONE, cus, HES FREAKEN MAD...
+you guys don't even factor in terrain and light intensity, you guys only look at the mana levels
you realize hes mad right?
that way he can't think to counter range, he would rush at the person with all he had, CUS HES MAD.....
THIRD REDO PLEASE KELVIN... its pretty screwed up now...
@larry, I didn't withdraw cus lancer was losing, so i figured it wasn't needed.

U MAD KELVIN?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-09, 15:46

HE NOMAD!!!!
WANDERING THE PLAINS OF MONGOLIA.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-09, 15:47

Mad Enhancement C: Rank up for all parameters but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.

I would think one can still make basic stragety even if under the affect of a C rank ME.

But just to end this once and for all ill change my vote because i think no one wants to do this again.

Edit: And for some reason I cant change my vote...just subtract one from berserker and add it to lancer.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-09, 15:54

Basic yes, the stuff u guys say? no.
And nina, don't change your vote, we are redoing this for accuracy sake.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-09, 16:04

Fine but if we have to vote again im voting for lancer.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-09, 16:26

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:
Nina wrote:ok how will you survive going into space i don't think your troll science can give you air to breathe in space and the momment you try to take a breath your head would explode.
I just do the same thing except to the ground while I blast off to SPAAACE, voila. my noble phantasm grants me the ability to do this.

Um...it wouldn't really matter because berserker would be dead by the time I need to consider that.
I think cixel is erick garcia's(eghp or something) second account because he forgot his password or something. this guy applied for membership quite a while back, like 3 months ago, I never noticed until I was checking the abandoned sections of the admin panel. I'll delete him if you really want.

NO!!! use the tree in a container one its much better and much more portable.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-09, 16:40

Photosynthesis and Cellular respiration all in one nice little box.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-09, 17:11

WTF now you guys are both tied.
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-11-09, 18:03

NONONONDON't delete cixel, he's my big bro.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-09, 18:39

you have to kill both ...
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-09, 18:57

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:

Problem with that airplane goes by snags the tube yanking it out of your mouth or more realistically tubing burns up as you go into space. Or someone can be a larry and while your going into space put a finger or other item in the tubes hole to block off air flow.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-11-09, 19:40

Temperature DECREASES as altitude increases, Nina. Stuff burns up when falling from space because that is the massive friction from air resistance heating up whatever is falling. His tube would expand and rupture from the massive difference in pressure between the inside and outside of the tube.
And, besides, its troll physics.
EDIT: Whoops I realized what you meant. Yeah your right.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-11-09, 20:29

And thats why you use the tree in a container, its a different troll physics.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-09, 20:42

How much time does this battle have left?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-09, 20:44

dunno we cant add or change votes so i guess its over.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-11-09, 20:46

At a tie? so they both lose
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-11-09, 20:47

No, its rock paper scissors now.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-11-09, 20:57

...wtf rock paper scissors...? well at least this is getting settled.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next