Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grail War: Nina edition dump

2 posters

Go down

Grail War: Nina edition dump Empty Grail War: Nina edition dump

Post by kaede 2016-07-23, 02:12

Nothing I am planning on doing activly, but off and on for the past week or so I have been making some items for a HGW. Originally was going to be a continuation of a game I was a GM for with my friends, but I decided to release what I got so far here.

All I got so far is the maps that show the cities and a basic outline of what is in the city, though landmarks are not marked atm.

A map of two cities:
https://imgur.com/v4Qwqgx

City one (no name yet, basic outline finished) A few characters from a previous game hosted on these forums makes their home among this city
https://imgur.com/O12uCXL

City two (no name yet, outline not finished), A character from a previous game hosted on these forums makes their home among the tallest buildings.
https://imgur.com/DL7xuyQ

Unmarked landmark:
Grand Library: The worlds largest library, said to contain books from all over the world and on every subject, even books thought lost to time. Top floors rumored to contain books from other worlds. Privately owned & independent from the AMC, though owner has close ties to the heads of various Magus institutions.

Where the moderator of the grail war lives:
https://imgur.com/vdnicvP

Some terminology for words I placed on the map outlines.

AMC: American Mages Coalition, Mages backed by the American government, shortly after magecraft became known to to various parts of the world after events of the third HGW, the American government created the AMC to develop ways to utilize magecraft in numerous fields, from using runes to boost the effectiveness of medicines, to using jewel magecraft to create more effective weapons. Has close ties with Atlas.

Atlus research firms: Research labs & homes for Atlas provided by the AMC, contains numerous valuable resources and is heavily guarded, requiring a pass to even get inside the district.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Grail War: Nina edition dump Empty Re: Grail War: Nina edition dump

Post by kaede 2016-08-16, 03:56

Class Cards (Yes I went with class cards, they allow two modes of combat style and has a minimum of only two players on the board at a time instead of four.

Saber
True name: *******
Stats:
STR: B
AGI: B
END: C
LCK: A
MANA: A++
NP: E~A+

Skills (Install only):
Magic Resistance: C
lessens magic damage through use of an amulet.
Riding: C
Able to ride ordinary animals and ground based modern vehicles with some degree of skill.

Personal Skills (Install only):
Vampire Killer A+
Deals more damage to {Evil} enemies, deals more damage to {Vampire} enemies.
Rights of the Holy C
Able to bless water to create holy water once per day.

Include item:
Sword of *******
A beautifully crafted silver long sword.

Install:
Wearer dons a white trench coat, silver breast plate, and dark pants and boots. Unlocks Sabers Noble Phantasm & Skills.

Noble Phantasm:
Phantasmal Swords of *******
Five phantasmal copies of the users sword are summoned around Saber. Each sword is capable of one independent action per turn, dealing the equivalent of an E rank attack. Their true power lies in their ability to cancel out an opposing Noble Phantasm. By sacrificing one sword per rank of the opponents Noble Phantasm (E rank = 1 sword, D rank = 2 swords, etc) the user is able to completely stop the effect of a noble phantasm, provided they are able to react to it in time to the casting of one. Swords regenerate 24 hours after destruction.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2016-08-16, 11:03

Those personal skills imply a mixup with paladin, Sabers can be evil.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2016-08-16, 11:24

Well, I did not actually put a alignment field in the character sheet because the servant's will are suppressed, therefore doesn't matter, though if I put it in he would be Lawful Good because of his background. This Saber has an evil opposite in his myths, I'll probably transplant that sheet later, at work atm.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down