Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Map: Chocolate Destiny

2 posters

Go down

World Map: Chocolate Destiny Empty World Map: Chocolate Destiny

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2016-07-06, 01:23

It's finally here, a real Original Content(donut steel!) picture drawn by me of the world in which we play our unapologetically audacious troll-playing gayme, Cocoa Fortune!
With my simply astounding prowess with the ultimate tool in digital art creation, Microsoft Paint Windows 10 edition, I've outlined the major countries and landmasses in bone-stripping black and white for those of you who were wondering. Which is probably nobody, so this is actually to clear up any misunderstandings you may have about geographical relations so we don't need to have discussions featuring the phrases "oh but I thought it was ogre there". I must stress that this "map" should only be referred to regarding where things are located in relation to everything else. There's no scale, and everything up to and including the shapes and distances are tentative. So without any further ado, here it is:
World Map: Chocolate Destiny Za_war10
In case it wasn't obvious, the pink lines are just an approximation of national borders. There isn't actually a giant pink squiggle on the ground in those places. Although maybe there really are huge question marks and a gigantic spooky ghost in the southern area. Who knows?
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

World Map: Chocolate Destiny Empty Re: World Map: Chocolate Destiny

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2016-07-11, 11:11

woops I forgot Jaquim's other neighbors, northern continent is all wrong.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kattanakitten 2016-07-11, 11:23

I'm confused....but I wish to join in the adventure. Should I create an original character (with no relation to the sonic franchise in any way) and upload him/her for all to see?

kattanakitten
Griefer
Griefer

ProZ Degrees: When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2016-07-11, 11:54

Sure, but not for all to see. You never know who might be trying to kill you. No Post it in the "silent hippo" section I just opened up for you in the super private business.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down