Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Three Day Hiatus

3 posters

Go down

August Three Day Hiatus Empty August Three Day Hiatus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-08-09, 22:25

My family has forced me to go on a sightseeing tour, of the "naive asians taking pictures of everything" flavor. This puts a limiter on what fun shenanigans I can participate on the internet, including our beloved forum, for the next three days and likely the rest of the week.

Here's the quick low run down: (Trigger warning: I use the dreaded H-word.)
  • League of Legends pickup matches are on hiatus. But none of you even play it anymore so who cares, right?
  • Chocolate Destiny is on hiatus. Again.  Sad I know, I know, you were all looking forward to seeing your characters experience terrible, unfair deaths. You'll just have to imagine all that tragedy using your own feeble minds. Or better yet, imagine the horrors I'm being put through on my trip.
  • Intero's Psionic Pathfinder is still on. It's on Sunday the 16th, right? I should have made a full recovery by then.
  • Random Google Hangouts conversation is always welcome. My spelling will just be slightly worse and have periods where spaces should be. Your spelling and grammar is still worse by far.

In the meantime, you can catch up on all the random crap Vroop and I posted in the daily link dump thread.
Pray for my glorious and safe return, peons!
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

August Three Day Hiatus Empty Re: August Three Day Hiatus

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2015-08-09, 23:00

Enjoy your vacation Smile
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2015-08-09, 23:33

Oh god I know exactly what those are like, you have my sympathies. Though aren't you over the age of where your forced to go everywhere with your parents?

Anyway, enjoy your vacation.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2015-08-09, 23:39

kaede wrote:Oh god I know exactly what those are like, you have my sympathies. Though aren't you over the age of where your forced to go everywhere with your parents?

Anyway, enjoy your vacation.
Nobody gets too old to be a human crutch. The Family* requires the use of my actually functioning sensory organs and GPS phone app. If I don't go, there's no trip and then everyone gets to blame it on me. So it's a literal Guilt-Trip.

*They made me an offer I couldn't refuse
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content