Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part I: Hidden Dragon

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 18:29

You sit in seiza opposite your father. Kyobiko Miyamoto is 38 but looks not a day past 30. He is the head of the small branch of the Miyamoto family to which you belong and serves the daimyo Oishi Noboru, a lord with modest but respectable holdings.

"Yasuhiko, I have brought you before me today to to gauge your worth as a member of our great family. I am near the age of retirement but I cannot abandon my station until I am certain a capable man will takeover in my absence. For that purpose you shall cross blades with me today to show me your worth as a bushi."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-11, 18:32

I nod quietly and say, "As you wish, Father." I wait for my father to rise first before following him to our family's sparring arena.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 18:45

He rises and leaves. Servants help him don his armor and fetch his blades. The same happens for you and after you are ready you meet your father out front of the house. Your family has heard of what is transpiring and all have come to witness the duel. You stand approximately 15 feet from your father with your swords sheathed. He, clad in heavy armor, yells out to you: "A duel to to first wound! Your brother Konoe will say when to begin."

You each draw your respective weapons and wait for your younger brother to give the signal . . . it might only have been seconds but it feels like a minute with such intensity in the air. "FIGHT!" [Roll initiative]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-11, 18:48

Rolling initiative reflex+insight k reflex = 3k2
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by testuser on 2014-03-11, 18:48

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

#1 'CTech D10' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'CTech D10' : 5

--------------------------------

#3 'CTech D10' : 2

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Posts : 505
AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 18:50

Initiative roll for Kyobiko Miyamoto -
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by testuser on 2014-03-11, 18:50

The member 'Darkgenesis' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'CTech D10' : 4, 7, 5, 5, 1, 8, 10, 10

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Posts : 505
AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 18:50

Exploding dice results:
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by testuser on 2014-03-11, 18:50

The member 'Darkgenesis' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'CTech D10' : 10, 7

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Posts : 505
AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 18:51

Exploding dice result:
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by testuser on 2014-03-11, 18:51

The member 'Darkgenesis' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'CTech D10' : 3

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Posts : 505
AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-11, 18:51

I will enter the full defense stance

5k2 add half to armor TN
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-11, 18:52

sdffd
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by testuser on 2014-03-11, 18:52

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

#1 'CTech D10' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'CTech D10' : 10

--------------------------------

#3 'CTech D10' : 5

--------------------------------

#4 'CTech D10' : 8

--------------------------------

#5 'CTech D10' : 8

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Posts : 505
AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-11, 18:53

use exploding dice
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by testuser on 2014-03-11, 18:53

The member 'Jarrion Xanatov' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'CTech D10' : 5

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Posts : 505
AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 19:12

Kyobiko rushes forwards in a blur of motion and attacks twice with his daisho:
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by testuser on 2014-03-11, 19:12

The member 'Darkgenesis' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

#1 'CTech D10' : 6, 2, 1, 9, 9, 9, 5, 1, 10, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'CTech D10' : 3, 6, 5, 6, 6, 4, 6, 4, 6, 4

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Posts : 505
AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 19:14

Expoding dice for first attack:
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by testuser on 2014-03-11, 19:14

The member 'Darkgenesis' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'CTech D10' : 8, 3, 1, 5

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Posts : 505
AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 19:15

Damage roll
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by testuser on 2014-03-11, 19:15

The member 'Darkgenesis' has done the following action : Dice Roll\'d

'CTech D10' : 8, 4, 6, 5, 5, 9, 3

testuser
Centurion
Centurion

Posts : 505
AwesomeSauce : 3

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 19:21

Your father's blow strikes true and injures you for 14 damage. As you step back and stand unflinching with the bleeding wound your speaks. "You are as the unshaped wood in the hands of a carpenter. Have the servants tend to your wound then join me for tea this evening." He nods towards you showing recognition of your ability even though you were not the victor.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-11, 19:23

I go to the family doctor and have him bind my wound. Moving gingerly, I meditate after cleaning my daisho, contemplating my father's words until it is time for tea. I go to the family's tea room, making sure to mask my pain.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-11, 21:08

You take heavy steps up the stone laid into the hill on the eastern face of your home. The doctor spectated your duel but hurried up to her abode to prepare the restoratives and incenses appropriate for treatment. Her home has two rooms and a closet space for medicinal components. On the wood floor is a cushion laid out for you. Haruse Kiyo (the doctor) bows upon your entry and motions to the "mattress". "Please lay down Yasuhiko-sama."


Last edited by Darkgenesis on 2014-03-12, 23:39; edited 1 time in total
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-11, 22:42

I bow back to Kiyo and thank her.  "Thank you, Sensei.  May your needle be as swift and precise as a swooping hawk."  I kneel down on the mattress and carefully lower myself down, taking care to avoid staining the cushion, and keeping my intestines inside.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-12, 00:59

You are patched up and measures to prevent infection are taken. You politely give thanks for treatment and Dr. Haruse responds with the appropriate polite gesture.

[+5 Hp - For future reference medical attention will only be as effective as it should after this.]

With a few hours until the scheduled tea with your father you decide what to do. (Possibilities include but are not limited to: Resting, meditating, visiting your wife, visiting family members, visiting the shrine of your ancestors)
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-12, 07:44

As I stated before, I will meditate on my father's words and our battle to further my knowledge of battle and to calm down after getting my ass kicked and sliced open.  Staying very still also feels like the safest thing for me to do right now.  After a few hours I will go to our family's tea chamber.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-12, 22:57

You join your father in the tea chamber and sit again, opposite your father with a small low to the ground polished wooden tea table between the two of you. As your father speaks an alluring female servant enters and exits the room bringing tea, cups and ink and paper. Your father says "Son, you endured admirably this afternoon. You have great potential for the sword arts of the Dragon clan. (He stops and sips his tea) However, martial prowess is not the only property of import for a bushi and I fear that your growth not just as samurai but as a man will be stifled if you remain in our homeland for this cycle of your life. You are a man, you have been for three years and for respect of your manhood I ask your thoughts on this matter."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-12, 23:08

I sip my tea as I ponder my father's question.  A comfortable silence fills the room before I answer him.
"Father, first allow me thank you for your words of praise.  I shall certainly work to stand even more staunchly in defense of the dragon."  I sip my tea again, considering how to best phrase my next statement. "I concur with your wisdom.  These last few months, I have felt, hmm, constrained in these lands.  I wish to continue my search for truth, but I wonder whether it would be most fitting for me to remain here.  New experiences will show me new paths of the Shintao."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-12, 23:38

Your father waits until he is certain you have finished speaking to respond: "Good ... (He puts his cup down and his hands on each of his legs) Then you will understand I do this only out of love and concern for you. (He brandishes an envelope from his sleeve and gently places it on the table. You see the envelope bears the Oishi crest.) For the sake of the Mirumoto family and yourself you will undertake musha shagyo."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-12, 23:44

I bow most deeply, touching my head to the ground. "I most humbly thank you Father, for allowing me this opportunity. I swear to bring great pride to the Mirumoto family through my adventures next year. I shall return in one year, more fit to serve our ancestors."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-12, 23:53

Your father nods his head "No servants will make the pilgrimage with you and you may experience your darkest moments on this journey but you are of the Dragon, know yourself and will never be defeated. Remember, seek wisdom and glory shall follow." Your father bows slightly to you and sits motionless, waiting for you to take the envelope and take leave of the chamber first.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-12, 23:55

I DO NOT bow in response, then secret the envelope in my sleeve-pockets and leave the room. Once I am in private I open the letter and read it immediately.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-13, 00:01

The letter contains written permission from your daimyo accepting your fathers request that you undertake musha shagyo.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-13, 00:03

I go back to my room and prepare my things, making sure I have everything I need to begin my journey.  I now have everything on my character sheet.  I leave at first light, as soon as the sky becomes pink, saying a quick farewell to my wife. She knows how to keep our house in order while I'm gone..
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-14, 22:31

Yasuhiko has made his final arrangement and planned out a tour of Rokugan for his year of pilgrimage. Before he sets out he contemplates taking on a new name for his journey. [You said might take one on, if you are, what is it?]
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-14, 22:47

As I walk out the door and into the fresh light of a new day, I ponder my new name, Horo Ryu.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-15, 16:47

Now named Horo Ryu you set out along roads bound south for lion territory, perhaps to visit the capital city. The first night after a long days walk is chilly and windy so you camp out against a rock wall that provides good cover against the wind. A half days walk further south, still a week or two until the border of Dragon lands, you see a monastery built nestled into a mountain in the distance. As you approach the temple you see a tattooed man and tattooed women standing at the front gate.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-15, 22:27

I walk up to the group and bow politely. "I greet you, may your days be long and full of glory. My name is Horo Ryu. Would you happen to have a home for a hungry traveler tonight?"
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-16, 22:28

The man and woman bow back to you. "Greetings Horo-dono, my name is Kagayoshi Undaba our temple has meager living conditions but a bushi of the dragon clan is always welcome. Please, Ritsuko-chan will show you the way." The man gestures towards the female (Appearing in her early 30's, buxom and with fair skin. Her hair is black as night and hangs down to below her shoulder blades. Both she and the man are dressed in simple Rokugani monk attire.)
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-16, 22:36

"Thank you Kagayoshi-san. I will not infringe on your hospitality for more than one night. I shall leave at first light tomorrow to continue my journey."
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-16, 22:53

You follow Ritsuko to a guest room. It is cramped but it will suffice for your needs. Later that day you join the monks in group meditation, it is not a new experience for you as you've seen the tattooed monks before as a child. Still is not everyday you observe the ways of this group that are strange even to the dragon. Later that night you sleep peacefully with the comfort of a roof over your heard. Throughout the night peaceful yet strange sounds are heard even through the walls. The following morning you pack your things and receive a days rations from the temple monks.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-16, 23:11

"Thank you, Ritsuko-san. If I might trouble you once more, do you know of any lords who may require the aid of a Dragon ronin nearby, or any other places for a lowly samurai to gain glory and honor?"
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-17, 03:12

She tilts her head with curiosity but responds in a soft spoken manner: "The villages nearby have enjoyed peace lately. You should be careful if your journey is taking you south. Winter is coming and those without are inclined to turn their plowshares to swords against those who do."
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-17, 09:40

"Domo, Ritsuko-san." I then turn and begin walking south, hoping to beat the coming winter storms and live in warmer climes.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-17, 12:45

Three more days of travel pass with only the wind to accompany you. On the morning of the fourth you come across a small village, perhaps 30 buildings altogether and only three or four with a second floor. As you descend towards the village you make out a party of bushi gathered in the town center. From this far away you cannot make out their colors or allegiance. They number a dozen or more and all mounted on horses.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-17, 12:52

I will approach carefully, making sure to make no offense. I am looking out for places to get more food as well; I only have two days worth of rations left.
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by InteroVegas on 2014-03-17, 16:44

You spot vaguely familiar crests upon the backs of the mystery bushi. They are certainly dragon clan samurai. At ease you approach the group to ask what purpose they have in such a far and away village. Among the group stands a samurai in his twenties with blazing red eyes. He looks at the others as a father looks at children and issues tactical commands an upcoming battle. When you are within a few yards of the group the red eyed man stops calling out orders and turns to you: "Greetings stranger-dono, may I ask who you are?"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
Posts : 3948
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Jarrion Xanatov on 2014-03-17, 16:55

I bow. "I am ashamed to admit I do not know your name. I am Horo Ryu, of the dragon clan as you are, undertaking the ritual of musha shagyo. May I enquire as to your identity?"
Jarrion Xanatov
Jarrion Xanatov
Executor
Executor

Posts : 900
AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Part I: Hidden Dragon Empty Re: Part I: Hidden Dragon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum