Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction battle 4

+3
Xenoe
ZedSlayer
nullset12
7 posters

Go down

Archer vs Assasin

Fiction battle 4 I_vote_lcap38%Fiction battle 4 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Fiction battle 4 I_vote_lcap62%Fiction battle 4 I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Fiction battle 4 Empty Fiction battle 4

Post by nullset12 2010-10-18, 17:10

Archer vs Assasin

Spoiler:

Assasin
Spoiler:

Mana: Medium
Obstacles: Trees/rocks
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Fiction battle 4 Empty Re: Fiction battle 4

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-18, 17:26

-Ahem- BOOM, Headshot

please keep in mind that when she is about to die she goes epic badass and PWNs anything around her

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2010-10-18, 17:34

Dodge the shots easily with that chinese martial arts and A agility...
Contact is instant death for seras... sorry hei wins.
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-10-18, 17:34

She doesnt even have a berserker mode as a skill. As a result, its ability is mute. Plus hei can block all of victoria bullets and still electrocute her. Besides, victoria cant even see hei's attacks (knowledge of respect and harmony). In addition, even with higher strength, Hei's eye of the mind, battle continuation, and martial arts will allow him to win in close range. Victoria has to expend mana to shoot a bullet but hei does not needs to in order to block it. Hei can win in combat once all serra's mana is exhausted.
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-18, 17:52

"She doesnt even have a berserker mode as a skill"
Vampiric Impulses: A limited Mad Enhancement (rank C) like effect, only activates when severely assaulted or she drinks human blood, also allows almost instantaneous regeneration
"Dodge the shots easily with that chinese martial arts and A agility..."
she also has A ranked agility, she can also use Grenades or her incendiary napalm rounds for area coverage, with D ranked Endurance, even with the battle continuation, he can only last for so long.
She is easily capable of outperforming him at range and probably capable of holding her own in melee.
"still electrocute her" Yeah, cause everybody knows that electricity hurts something that's already dead.

This would be an awesome fight and you two raise some very valid points. I would love to see this fight, but you all are underestimating Seras.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-18, 18:00

ZedSlayer wrote:"She doesnt even have a berserker mode as a skill"
Vampiric Impulses: A limited Mad Enhancement (rank C) like effect, only activates when severely assaulted or she drinks human blood, also allows almost instantaneous regeneration
"Dodge the shots easily with that chinese martial arts and A agility..."
she also has A ranked agility, she can also use Grenades or her incendiary napalm rounds for area coverage, with D ranked Endurance, even with the battle continuation, he can only last for so long.
She is easily capable of outperforming him at range and probably capable of holding her own in melee.
"still electrocute her" Yeah, cause everybody knows that electricity hurts something that's already dead.

This would be an awesome fight and you two raise some very valid points. I would love to see this fight, but you all are underestimating Seras.

chinese martial arts give a plus to hei and our A agillities cancel out
hei can only last for so long..... IF U CAN ACTUALLY HIT HIM.....
btw, it's molecular manipulation..... electrocuting ppl is just a product of the ability
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-18, 18:07

Damn it I accidently voted for archer instead of assassin oh well wont help much assassin has this in the bag he is faster more skilled melee fighter and he can just sneak up on archer using his presence concealment and kill her that way because from what I can tell she has no way of sensing him unless she hears him somehow but a skilled assassin can most likely get rid of the sound he makes from walking.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-18, 18:10

all Seras has to do is run, and she knows when she has to do that, also, with mobility slightly decreased due to the whole canyon thing (I assume we can both get up the wall quickly) it would be relatively simple to blanket grenade to area. I don't need to hit him to run for a longer period of time than him.
also, spotted another logic gap: "Victoria has to expend mana to shoot a bullet" so, by that logic: Lancer had to expend mana to stab, and Saber had to expend mana to slash? I think not.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-18, 18:11

Nina wrote:Damn it I accidently voted for archer instead of assassin oh well wont help much assassin has this in the bag he is faster more skilled melee fighter and he can just sneak up on archer using his presence concealment and kill her that way because from what I can tell she has no way of sensing him unless she hears him somehow but a skilled assassin can most likely get rid of the sound he makes from walking.
meh, probalby true, but who knows what would happen? After all, she is a vampire with above average senses.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-10-18, 18:11

This battle assumes everyone is alive. Besides, u dont have an ability that allows her to be "already" dead. If you two have same agility and hei has eye of mind true plus chinese martial arts, hei is faster.
Who said you had grenades is the first place? Besides, hei like creates a field WITHOUT USING MANA that makes all of you attacks equivalent to E- when you have to use mana.
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-18, 18:16

dinasemrys wrote:If you two have same agility and hei has eye of mind true plus chinese martial arts, hei is faster.
Who said you had grenades is the first place?
Eye of the mind does not actually increase speed, nor does it increase physical stamina, neither does Chinese Martial Arts.
It is stated in my character sheet that the Harkonnen has Grenade Launchers attached.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-10-18, 18:19

hei will be able to react faster. therefore, he is faster... Grenade launcher costs mana tooo. Field doesnt cost any mana to make ur attacks E-
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-10-18, 18:23

K Assasin crushes ...
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-18, 22:53

Hei!! (groan pun) I thought it was assassin vs lancer...ah well I would've voted for kelvin anyway.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down