Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunt Game Two

+8
InteroVegas
M. Ainsel
HarisGodil
nullset12
Bigz
kaede
ZedSlayer
Corenat Rovarnus
12 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game Two

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-30, 22:01

jakethekoenig wrote:After we decide on our kill do we get to know what they were?

OOC: wayne tells us the deads' roles at the end of each round
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-08-30, 22:04

no i meant on ur post " Yes I came here a while ago to place FINGERPRINTS ON CANDLESTICKS" on the word candlesticks... but w/e...

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-08-30, 22:28

I vote Bigz, lolz.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-08-30, 22:48

"I just want to clear up some suspicion, Michael over here thinks I am vampire, and I can get that a lot of you do too. I want to make this point; If I wanted Michael to die so badly because I thought he would be some large threat, I would use my vampire vote to kill him.

You could say "but you would want to use the power and get someone lynched too", yes, I could, but considering the, large, amount of disdain I have towards him I would have resorted to vampire powers instead and used the lynching to lynch someone else who I just felt like lynching, like Jake.

That is my point, I would have gone and used those plans to give myself and my friendly monstrosities a better edge, but I can't, because I am not a vampire"
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-08-30, 23:10

4:00pm, Town Hall
The debaters fell silent as I made my grand entrance through the double doors from the office and strode towards the table.
"Hay guys, lets look at what you've been blabbing about for the past 4 hours. It better be worth what I'm paying you! Wait, I'm not compensating you for your services? That would explain a lot..."

f/ucUall wrote:i change my vote to micheal ... the useless in society should be killd regardless of wheter vamp/human
Utilitarianism much?

itsame273 wrote:....... u guys were smoking weed huh?........... i guess it can't be helped, i will

CHANGE MY VOTE TO MICHAEL, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GET MESSED UP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRUNKNESS WILL PREVAIL OVA DA ARTS OF HIGHNESS!!!!!!!!!

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!

*drinks some more
*collapses
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
This is technically your first vote, no changing involved. all the excessive emoticons and ellipsis are gonna F/UC up the log...

MarthMarthy wrote:That was just you smoking, I went to kill some time at Goodburger while you got stoned solid. You made a crowd too, I just told them it was because of the Gas Leaks this city seems to have a lot...

Oh, and just to let you know, Dead Apostles can survive in sunlight. They just don't like it. (Go read Tsukihime...)
"They just don't like it"? 'Scuse me, did you just go and steal a quote from Alucard? Heretic, I suppose you deserve to die then...nice job eating at Goodburger, it hurts your former employer's business, serves em right for firing you, right?

itsame273 wrote:AH F/UC IMA GET MAH CHICKEN SUIT!!!!!!!!!

IT'S LIKE LIGHT ARMOR AGAINST MICHAEL'S FANGS

also don't forget to go order a happy meal from McHappy's

what a shameless self plug, you realize if michael had the resources he could buy a couple of firebats which fry light units.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigz 2010-08-30, 23:19

whoa, whoa, wait a minute. ya'll are voting to kill mike AND HE'S TELLING YOU TO GO THROUGH WITH IT! that proves his innocence because if he were a vampire he'd try to throw the blame somwhere else! nullset on the other hand voted no kill despite the inherent stupidity. he later changed his vote because he realized it was suspiscous.
Bigz
Bigz
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-30, 23:24

Darkgenesis wrote:"I just want to clear up some suspicion, Michael over here thinks I am vampire, and I can get that a lot of you do too. I want to make this point; If I wanted Michael to die so badly because I thought he would be some large threat, I would use my vampire vote to kill him.

You could say "but you would want to use the power and get someone lynched too", yes, I could, but considering the, large, amount of disdain I have towards him I would have resorted to vampire powers instead and used the lynching to lynch someone else  who I just felt like lynching, like Jake.

That is my point, I would have gone and used those plans to give myself and my friendly monstrosities a better edge, but I can't, because I am not a vampire"
Notice that clearing his name is really the only thing he's argued so far, as well as justifying my execution.

And thanks Bigz, you put your name on the line defending me.  Appreciate it.

EDIT:  Justifying my execution:
Darkgenesis wrote:"Well now we obviously can't waste time not killing anyone, we gotta lynch some guy or gal, if we don't we are just gonna give these monsters another free shot at us, so who will we be picking today? Well I am going to have vote against Michael McGrew there, he has a tendency to be a tricky bastard and considering the circumstances it would fit him downright perfectly if he was one of those monsters!"
Hmmmm...voting on me because I was tricky in the last game?  Thats a pretty lame excuse, and you DO realize the probability that I'm a friendly is higher than the probability that I'm a bad guy, meaning that by killing me you're most likely to injure the good guys because my past "trickiness" has shown me to be a capable person at this game (Yes I am shut up).
Another thing: the Amos from Game One did not need to defend himself.  I accused him (falsely, of course, I was the vampire) of being a vampire multiple times on g-chat during game one, but he didn't make arguments on Church of ProZ to defend himself, he was always sort of beyond suspicion.  The Amos we are seeing now is actively trying to clear his name, behavior that doesn't fit based on the Innocent Amos behavior shown in Game One.  I confronted Amos on g-chat, and he refused to claim his role, under the grounds that I would cross reference it aginst other people's claims.  Game One Amos was one of the first of the Role Claimer Checkers, he and Dave used their collective deductive powers (read: Dave did all the real thinking) to figure out who was who, and with Amos being totally innocent was open about his role.  But, now we see him exhibiting almost paranoid behavior, refusing to participate in something he gladly did the first game, because he claims I would use it to trap him by checking up on the other people's claims as well.  Vroop exhibited a much similar behavior in game one, and he was a vampire.

That's my defense, those couple little arguments.  It does not contain any Candlestick logic in it, its totally based on fact from this game and the previous one.  I'm not really gonna argue more, because if you want to kill me then go ahead, its your mistake.
Oh, and I'm switching my vote to Amos.  I feel like I have enough soft-evidence to target him with more than a casual suspicion.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 00:17

While all the arguing is going on Nina sits crosslegged in her chair reading a book ocasionaly listening to the others talk. At the end of four hours she closes her finished book and looks up.

Clearing her throat she says " Um excuse me but I think we should rethink our votes for Michael on the grounds that he is saying to kill him. I belive a vampire would never say to kill him because that would hurt there chances at winning this morbid game we are currently in." She streaches in her chair yawning "That being said I retract my vote for Michael and change it to TrabaHaris on the grounds of saying to eliminate someone because there "useless" that ,in my opinion, is more inhumane then what the monsters will do to innocents in the city.

After taking a deep breath she mumbles to herself "Hmm what to read next...Guess I'll go to the library after this..."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 00:35

*murmurs
hey while ur at the library, get me a book on the horrors of withdrawal.... i'm gonna needa face it to live thru this bloody vampire invasion
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 00:54

She shakes her head "No you can get beer so you can get a book"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 01:04

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Guy_on10

it seems i hve no choice.... this is the only path.... i hve no regrets.............

WITHDRAWAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damnit...... there're gonna b bad symptoms aren't there..................
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-08-31, 06:04

You are wasting your time. It is urgent that we find the vampires!

(Assuming these are vampires ....)
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigz 2010-08-31, 09:14

Nullset, its been confirmed that there are vampires. Why do you still want to deny this? Oh wait, it's because you're a vampire!

I vote for nullset.
Bigz
Bigz
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-08-31, 11:43

Current Voting:
MarthMarthy – 4
Dave – 1
Darkgenesis – 1
Bigz – 1
f/ucUall – 1
nullset12 - 1
No-kill - 1

we need 4 moar votes.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-08-31, 15:59

personally, I have no idea, Bigz has a point, if he were a vampire he would not be trying to commit suicide, I vote for nullset12, he is dropping the idea that there are no vampires when there obviously are.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-08-31, 17:01

there is no such thing as "inhumane" ... those of a lower class are just a harm to society...

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-08-31, 17:18

Upon further review , i notice that matt was brutally killed with a severed head. A Distinct sign of a vampire.

Just because i did not believe there were vampires does not make me one. It could easily be a sick serial killer. But, i do not believe so now.

I continue to vote for dave.
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 17:19

Bigz wrote:Nullset, its been confirmed that there are vampires. Why do you still want to deny this? Oh wait, it's because you're a vampire!

I vote for nullset.

*twitch* *twitch*
Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 1168197783_Sasukehair
DAMNIT WITHDRAWAL SUCKS

indeed.... this is far more suspicous than my rival in messed upness; the lying crackhead mykal, who has quotes floating around his head..........
just u wait, mykal, it'll b ur turn to face ur sins after the larger threat is dealt with.......
i change my vote to nullset

Last edited by itsame273 on 2010-08-31, 18:25; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-08-31, 17:23

changing vote to itsame273, because he continually draws my attention away from the matter at hand with his amusing posts

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 17:24

sad face...... Sad
Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Sad_face
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-08-31, 17:26

since when is comedy a crime =.=?

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-31, 17:30

nullset12 wrote:i notice that matt was brutally killed with a severed head. A Distinct sign of a vampire.
Yeah, because, you know, every other murder was in a Severed Head fashion.

The TrabaHaris murder from game one - all could clearly see the bloody mangled corpse of Haris Godil, and gasped. He had been pillar of the community, and it looked as if some sort of ungodly monster had half eaten him.

The Kaede murder from game one
- The body of Kaede was found lying in an abandoned alleyway by a police patrol, drained of blood. There were scars down her back that formed words, what looked like "GO FOR THE A" in capital letters, and what looked curiously like a carrot was violently shoved down her throat
(Admittedly, that form of death was my idea, its an inside joke)

The Nullset murder from game one -Our very own Quan Dao, otherwise known as nullset12, was found bled to death, nailed to a steel cross in the town square

I SEE NO DECAPITATIONS.

Quan's continual tendencies to use candlestick logic make him either a vampire or a very, very stupid player. He could be either, I'm not AS confident about it as I am with accusing Amos, so my vote sticks with Amos.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 17:54

I think he ment the brutaly killed part not the decapatated head part.

Because in all the vampire killings theres one common theme they are brutally killed in sick twisted fashions (well for the last two anyways) he was simply pointing that fact out.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-08-31, 18:04

um, what quan got wrong is that its not just a severed head, matt was cut into SEVENTEEN PIECES ZOMG.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-08-31, 18:09

SHIKI HAS COME? THAT MEANS MATT WAS A VAMP!!!!

lol jk xD

yes i meant brutally killed lmfao
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-31, 18:16

Alright, here is the voting record so far:
Voter -> target, claimed reason for voting (No reason means either none was given or the decision was claimed to have been based on Candlestick Logic)

Quan -> No Kill, "waiting for evidence"
Amos -> Michael, "somebody has to die"
Haris -> Amos, No reason given
Kaede -> Michael, No reason given
Michael -> Michael, "I dare you to kill me"
Quan -> Dave, "Dave has been silent"
Jake -> Amos, "Amos was too quick to vote"
Dave -> No Kill, "waiting next round for evidence"
Haris -> Michael, No reason given
Kelvin -> Michael, No reason given
Jake -> Michael, No reason given
Vroop -> Bigz, No reason given
Michael -> Amos, "I deeply suspect him to be a vampire and this is why (huge list)"
Kaede -> Haris, "Voting on someone for No Reason is suspicious"
Bigz -> Quan, "He has changed votes a lot and that is suspicious"
Larry -> Quan, "I agree with Bigz"
(OOPS SORRY >.<) Kelvin -> Quan, "I agree with Bigz"
Larry -> Kelvin, No reason given

The Current Standings:
Michael - 3
Amos - 1
Dave - 1
Bigz - 1
Haris - 1
Quan - 2
kelvin - 1

There are currently 5 knights, 1 TCH, 1 Burial Agent, 1 Alchemist, 3 vampires, 1 true ancestor, and 2 neutral siblings.

These are the facts, and instead constructing a subjective argument I'll let you draw your own conclusions based on this knowledge.  

This is to the 7 other good guys out there: please for God's sake do something and concentrate your votes, because with your votes all spread out like this I'm going to DIE.

I am fated to Die, either by your hands or the vampires, that is unless the Alchemist wants to protect me and you blokes don't lynch me.  Because I will soon depart I am giving you the tools necessary for you to you make the educated decision here, and concentrate your votes on a suspicious person.

As I am most likely fated to die, I shall reveal my identity.  I am the Tohno Clan Head, capable of seeing past a normal vampire's guise.  If you do not kill me and the Alchemist chooses to aid me then I shall reveal to you my findings after every night round.

Last edited by MarthMarthy on 2010-08-31, 18:25; edited 1 time in total
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 18:17

OOC: lol, michael, u missed my change of vote to quan.......
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 18:19

This is just a question thats been bugging me for a while but is this taking place before after or during the grail war? Because with the information I have it looks like either during or after. I'm just wondering because I dont think we want anyone being a hero (shirou) and getting them selves killed by vampires.

Last edited by kaede on 2010-08-31, 18:30; edited 1 time in total
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-08-31, 18:21

regardless, I do not believe that this truly matters to the topic at hand, CR how do the votes now stand?
@keade: oh god I hope that this is nowhere near shirou...within fifty miles is too close, more if he has a car.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-31, 18:21

itsame273 wrote:OOC: lol, michael, u missed my change of vote to quan.......
huh? Since when did you change your vote? please point it out if I missed it.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 18:23

well were in fuyuki city so I just wana make sure.

Psst vampires kill Shirou. JK
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 18:23

MarthMarthy wrote:I am the Tohno Clan Head

btw, how do we know that you aren't lying so u can keep us from killing u... answer me u crackhead vampire with floating lying quotes

ANSWA MEEEEEEEEEE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!! ARG........

wow....... mood swings hve already taken effect.......... i feel depressed now...........

itsame273 wrote:
Bigz wrote:Nullset, its been confirmed that there are vampires. Why do you still want to deny this? Oh wait, it's because you're a vampire!

I vote for nullset.

*twitch* *twitch*
Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Naruto_sasuke0047
DAMNIT WITHDRAWAL SUCKS

indeed.... this is far more suspicous than my rival in messed upness; the lying crackhead mykal, who has quotes floating around his head..........
just u wait, mykal, it'll b ur turn to face ur sins after the larger threat is dealt with.......
i change my vote to nullset

this is where i changed my vote, mykal

EDIT: had to change out the picture, it got taken down

Last edited by itsame273 on 2010-08-31, 20:10; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-31, 18:28

You don't. That's the simple reality.

You may choose to trust that statement or not, but I am severely advising you to.
Currently my only argument in my defense is the Voting Record. Choose to make of it what you will.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 18:48

ARG DAMNIT...... IM STILL NOT CONVINCED ON WHO TO VOTE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNIIIIIIIIIIT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
oooooooooo herroooooooooo, loloololololooololololololoolool
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
............................................................................................................
boredom overwhelming................................................................
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOM CRUISE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!
Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Tom-cruise-2

WTFLOLOOLOLOLOLOF/UC,JHRNIKSUDFJBBQ... BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 EvanWilliamsBBQSauce1

ima flip a coin

heads for nullset, tails for marthymarthy............................

im srry mykal, but, it was tails

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Tails
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-08-31, 18:51

If i wasn't so bent on dave's silence, i would target kelvin for such an inefficient way of targeting the vampire ....
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 18:52

She looks at the drunkard thoroughly convinced he is crazy she slowly moves away from him to another seat.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 18:53

DAMNIT TOM CRUISE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SURE U WUD'VE SAVED HIM!!!!!!!

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 TomCruise

@quan: u 2 are both high on my suspicion list........ i suspect u 2 equally at the moment, so i've come to the conclusion that chance would be the best solution

*what drunkard sees as a hallucination of kaede
Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Celebrity-pictures-tom-cruise-thisll

TOM CRUISE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

*moves to the seat next to kaede

DAMNIT TOM CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*passes out
*starts twitching on table
Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 MAGIKANO%2B%2Bimg016
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 19:18

She stacks several heavy books on top of the drunks back then moves to another seat again "This is why I hate alcohol..."

Also just a suggestion of mine but next game lets implement a new rule no telling your role to anyone.

Last edited by kaede on 2010-08-31, 19:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding something.)
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-08-31, 19:25

That is a good idea. Hate how michael just wasted the secrecy of the whole thing ....
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 19:26

OOC: lol, it says on the moonrecord rules that a strategy for vampires is to tell every1 a role u claim to b....... i expect some1 like michael wud actually follow thatt
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-31, 19:27

@Quan: In case you haven't noticed, IM GOING TO DIE. I have to pull in everything in order to keep the good guys from butchering each other and letting the vampires snipe them.

Last edited by MarthMarthy on 2010-08-31, 19:28; edited 1 time in total
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 19:28

nvm I just re-read the rules and that is a stragety you can use.

Also found this:
Posting of video, screenshots, IRC logs or such. Immediate removal from the game. Paraphrasing and short quotes from private conversation is fine. Basically, you must type all the text in your post except when quoting another post.

Last edited by kaede on 2010-08-31, 19:41; edited 2 times in total
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-08-31, 19:30

Umm, ok. Everyone was doing it on g-chat anyways, so this isn't something new.

And ok if you believe me (thank god) than please please oh please try to kill a vampire, preferably Amos.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 19:39

MarthMarthy wrote:Umm, ok. Everyone was doing it on g-chat anyways, so this isn't something new.

And ok if you believe me (thank god) than please please oh please try to kill a vampire, preferably Amos.

*suddenly hears this
Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Bust_t10

WITHDRAWAL POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE THE CRACKHEAD THAT HAS FLOATING LIES ABOVE HIS HEAD!!!!!!! NEVAAAAA!!!!!!!!

plus he's white.......
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-08-31, 19:41

wow michael so you are claiming to be the tohno head, in order to make yourself impervious, well then, I would find that suspicious that you are claiming to be such an important role just to save yourself.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 19:42

She throws a bag of vodka and ame sake at the drunk so he will be quiet then takes out a book and reads.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 19:47

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

MUST...... RESIST...... THE........

TEMPTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Chase-vodka-liquor-drink

*writhes on ground in pain while staring at the bottle of vodka

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 2 Guy_on11
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-08-31, 19:52

"Not the reaction I was looking for but oddly satasfying..."

A demon and angel pair appear on his sholders

Demon: "drink it you know you want to"
Angel: busy trying to open the bottle shouting "Damn it open already I want b33r!!!"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-08-31, 19:54

OOC: lol, didn't think of that
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-08-31, 20:02

OK i don't get any of these withdrawal post crap ....

can we focus here?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down