Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunt Game Two

+8
InteroVegas
M. Ainsel
HarisGodil
nullset12
Bigz
kaede
ZedSlayer
Corenat Rovarnus
12 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunt Game Two

Post by kaede 2010-09-02, 19:04

The vampires have made there kill wayne is writing the new chapter right now...hope I don't die.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-09-02, 19:05

and how would you know that? .....
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-09-02, 19:08

[15:44:47 02/09/10] kaede : hey have the votes been cast yet?.

[15:44:54 02/09/10] @ Corenat Rovarnus : yeah writing the story
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-09-02, 19:13

dammit ... ok fine.

nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-02, 19:33

i voted for sean, but no 1 listend to me Sad

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-02, 21:38

thats because your mule is a n00b trabaharis

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-09-02, 21:39

DERP Haris you idiot! YOU FAIL AT VAMPIRE HUNT FOREVER
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-02, 21:40

stfu dead guy

Micheal when I say STFU I MEAN IT

Last edited by ZedSlayer on 2010-09-02, 22:03; edited 1 time in total

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-02, 21:42

i was joking... u guys have no sense of humor....

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-09-02, 21:45

yeah he's a zombie that reanimates at night time and trolls people's homes. no seriously stfu and I can defend my own post.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-09-02, 21:50

lol michael admitted he was a whtie boy?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by jakethekoenig 2010-09-02, 21:52

Your're complaining to much about the wait I bet your really a vampire trying to appear more knightish.

jakethekoenig
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-09-02, 22:03

I bet someone is having fun being a global mod.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-09-02, 22:04

Hell no xD ....

OK no more posting till wayne finishes up
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by jakethekoenig 2010-09-02, 22:09

Its ok sean I don't think your smart enough to pull that kind of ploy.

jakethekoenig
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-03, 17:30

jake, i feel insulted taht u dont think i m a vampire...

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-03, 18:07

which means that he must be a vampire, kill F/UC

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-03, 20:02

omg... u figurd me out =.=

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 4 Empty Night Story

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-09-03, 21:55

Here we go-

9:27 pm Fuyuki City, Shinto District

Vampire Hunt Game Two - Page 4 SM%2Blijiang%2B-%2Bblack%2Bdragon%2Bpool%2Bpark%2B8%2Bcity%2Bview
Downtown Shinto was awash with lights and colors, the shops still running until as late as midnight. Paper lanterns floated down the Miongawa river between the two districts just as they had 10 years ago. The citizens walked about the streets in almost blissful ignorance, unaware of the facade behind their peaceful existence. The murder of the acclaimed Birdman had been covered up, the Falcon Eye paid to keep silent. The entire vampire debacle was kept from the public, to prevent premature panic and disorder, until further notice, or the problem was resolved. There was nothing the regular townsfolk could do about it, was the common opinion among government officials.
Amidst all the commotion, two figures clad in concealing clothing walked together past the city plaza with purpose. As though feeling out of place in the crowds of pedestrians, they quickly left the populous Shinto Central around the train station, and headed to a quieter area. They finally arrived at a nondescript house on the corner of an intersection, partly surrounded by a 3 foot wall on 2 sides. They stood in front of the gate.
"This is the place, eh?"
"Yeah, his scent is recent. Shall we let ourselves in?"
The nearest streetlight was across the road, leaving the gate area in darkness where one of the two inspected it. The gate clicked and swung open. The second speaker walked up to the door, but stopped right before knocking. His head snapped up, twitching rapidly as if to sense something ethereal in the air.
"Wait. He's not here."
"Huh?"
"He's out in the city, which means only one thing. This is bad. We have to get back, immediately."

11:03pm Copenhagen
Having just finished dusting up and closing the library for the night, Nina stood in front of the Copenhagen bar, looking conflicted.
"Library hasn't been the same ever since that day 10 years ago, if I ever find the hooligans who did it..."
*sigh*
"Should I go in? If he still works here it might be a major issue from now on, but as long as nobody else...."
"Never mind." She turned and walked homeward in a brisk pace. Soon thereafter she entered the northern half of Shinto, shrouded in darkness due to a recent section wide power outage. The unlit skyscrapers towered over the street, ominous and imposing.

"Hello there."
Nina whipped around to find an oddly familiar man standing a few feet behind her.
"Excuse me, ma'am, I think I'd like a word with you, do you have a few minutes to spare?"
She paused and thought quickly.
"Heh, all right, what do you want? I'm more than capable of defending myself."
"I'm well aware of that-"
"And who are you? It feels like I've seen you before."
The man tipped his hat up. "Aha, that is because, my dear, I'm the Burial Agent of this town. You're a vampire. There's no need to say more, I've already decided upon eliminatin' you."
A single nervous sweatdrop ran down her left cheek in a tensed expression. "So smart, huh? If I am such a terrifying creature like you say, what makes you think you can destroy me?"
"Ah, the situation's not hypothetical, I prepared well in advance." The Burial Agent took off his hat. It was Logan. "Mr. Logan Hu...." Nina muttered. "It was nice being your acquaintance with the others. But you will have to meet your end sooner than others, in valiant battle with a goddess incarnate, a True Ancestor. You have my condolences. " Forming a battle stance, she stepped forward to strike.

"I told you, I did not come unprepared for this."
"What-"
VROOP
The air sang from projectiles slicing through.
*THWOCK* X2
"Tch-!"

"Gotcha Charles."
Nina stooped, slowly getting back on her feet, 10 to 12 black keys piercing her through from multiple directions, vapor seeping from where the blades entered the body.
"Haha, I know where you live, what route you normally take back, and what time you get off from work. Fell right into my trap, y-"
The black keys disappeared and the wounds closed up within seconds. Her pupils turned to slits and the iris turned yellow.
"Turn to dust, church dog."
All around her the air, space itself, seemed to ripple from a simple hand gesture. Logan stopped laughing and managed to get out of the bounded field just as everything within a 30 foot radius disintegrated over the course of 5 seconds. "Urk, what was that..." he quickly muttered in exasperation to himself.
He fingered a small device at his belt. People walking nearby to begun to notice the supernatural encounter unfolding, and a medium amount of noise rose as people started raising a commotion. The two combatants were oblivious, however.
VROOP!!
Four high charge land mines planted in strategic positions below ground level erupted all at once, causing much of the already unstable terrain to collapse from under their feet into the deep sewers below. The citizens began screaming and running in panic, and police sirens could now be heard in the distance. Nina leapt 3 stories into the air to land on a protruding stone gargoyle and whipped her arm down to send a vertical slicing edge of compressed air at Logan's position. Having only just recovered from the explosion shock, the Burial Agent's enhanced perception allowed him to sidestep the edge and threw a black key in return fire. It flared a bright green and appeared larger before slamming into the gargoyle, causing the statue to explode, its fragments falling to some of the still intact ground, setting it aflame. The smoke and brief flare obscured Nina's figure temporarily, but such an explosion shouldn't have been caused by the impact of a normal sword. He squinted, trying to see into the smoke for a split second before she charged out, face contorted and hands a blur, with what looked like claws.
"Never leave me alone for a second, do you", he panted, palming a black key which now was clearly seen to transmuted into a gem like trident, which he used to block the Nina's frenzied slashing at subsonic speeds. Logan was slowly being forced towards the wall, being the hunted instead. She looked at his face, forcing him to turn away lest the Mystic Eyes came into effect. She took this chance to back out of the weapon lock, and raised a hand up as if lifting sand.
"*pant* What? Oh..crap." A thin lined violet circle enclosing a wide area appeared around him. Dripping with blood from failed attempts to block and copious amounts of sweat, the Agent tried to run out of the circle, but it was too late. A column of bright vaporizing energy blasted upwards from where he stood, making a beacon in the sky. The searing convection currents from the concentrated spell circle made him stagger, his strength almost spent. Several of the police cars and other vehicles were just around the corner.
"ah...nnGyAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Would you be kind enough to tell me your church rank and Scripture weapon? Before you die, preferably."
"haa...Yes. I still have one trick up my sleeve. I present to you...the 3rd Holy Scripture."
Taking out a small black object, Logan painstakingly opened his hand and weakly tossed the object into the air. Instead of falling to the ground, however, the object emitted a red glow and a whirring sound, and remained floating in midair.
"San. "
VROOP
The object, now seen to be of mechanical nature, instantly flew up and pitched down forward, on a course that would cleave Nina's head from the body at its current velocity. She swiped an outstretched hand at it, creating a glowing arc in the air that knocked the flyer away. But it immediately swooped around for another strike at the hip with subsonic speed, which was similarly repelled.
-Interlude-
The Burial Agency's Holy Scriptures resemble modern day arms in their weaponized form, with several enhancements specifically for the extermination of the unholy. The 3rd Scripture comes in the form of a prototype weapon still in secret development by NATO members, a remotely piloted anti-personnel drone, using a hovering engine and a small form for use in urban conflicts. The several propulsion devices can be flexibly angled in several directions, allowing it to match and surpass the acceleration rate of flighted insects. The upgraded Scripture weapon is outfitted with molecular edge reinforced obsidian blades instead of the typical serrated titanium for precision slices in vital areas giving targets no time to react, alongside with pyrotechnic components that can simulate the effect of a flash bang to blind and deafen.
-Interlude end-
"Pitiful. It is an annoying fly to me. You'll be dead before it can deal any significant damage. " Tediously but painfully dissolving from the blast, too fatigued to escape, Logan managed to croak his last retort in a surprisingly smug voice.
"You think...I only have one..of these?" He raised his arms. Nina watched intently, her eyes widening as 8 more drones activated from out of the back of his coat. All nine began to swarm her figure and surrounding rubble, scoring deep slices into her body. En masse, the drones would shred a crowd to ribbons within minutes, and the annihilation field around Logan let up as she diverted more of her power to heal the drone inflicted wounds.
"now f...the finishing...tou..." A large chattering crowd had gathered around the gaping hole in the ground, police squad cars and barricades closing off the area and officers calling for reinforcements. Logan put all of his remaining stamina into one last effort, hurling an explosive black key at Nina, struggling to keep up with the damage output of the drones. It impaled her just above the heart and detonated.
*BOOM*

The drones lay among the building rubble, deactivated. In a mangled pile held together by a few strands of sinew, she fell, defeated. A JSDF truck had come onto the scene, and professional soldiers shouted orders to surrender to Logan.
"It's all right now...everyone...", he managed to yell, "Vamp's...dead..I.did it."
He feebly started staggering over to cross over the barricade, but faltered for a second. The soldiers shifted their weapons in warning.
"[sigh]...do it. now."

Logan jerked forward, then fell to the asphalt, blood seeping out of a bullet wound.
"WHO FIRED? WHO GAVE THE ORDER TO FIRE??"
But none of the soldiers or policemen had fired the shot that ended his life. It was a sniper round, probably fired from a concealed position, which could have been any hinged window among the numerous glass highrises. The nameless killers had struck again, this time revealing their presence to the entire town, which the media quickly viralized over newspapers and television.

Chapter 2 - DAY

Player List:
1.kaede - True Ancestor
2.MarthMarthy - Head of the Tohno Clan
3.Dave
4.Vroop - Burial Agent
5.Darkgenesis
6.Bigz
7.ZedSlayer
8.nullset12
9.jakethekoenig
10.f/ucUall
11.jai17
12.ehgp
13. itsame273

It's the slaughter of the specials.

10:00AM City Hall, Emergency Council Meeting:

"There are no secrets anymore, the citizens have expressed public outrage at the government's attempt to conceal the killings. Yes, of course, blame me all you want, but we must have this problem resolved within 5 days or there will probably be revolt. And who wins from all of this? The vampires. Despite the fact that our brave Burial Agent successfully eliminated their leader, they are still numerous and at large, probably recruiting ghouls to make up for the loss. Please make wise decisions, for the salvation of this city. "
*door closes*

Cast your votes now. I am dead tired.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-09-03, 22:37

F/UC my luck.

Anyway the drones reminded me of bits from windom/gundam series also nice way to have us both die.
Also great fight scene wayne.

Last will:

To whom it may concern you already know I am the true ancestor and am writing this just as a precaution (an unnesscary one I might add). I have somewhat enjoyed living among you humans for the last few hundred years (I still cant belive no one ever noticed the same person living in a different city every 20 years). Observing your species was intresting for a time, even living with a human for a short time was a ok experience, though for the life of me i'll never understand why the white princess wants to mate with one of your species.

Anyway though this will likely be ignored I ask that someone take care of two things: 1.) the person who somehow killed me and 2.) My library for its the only thing I truly liked in your world.

Anyway my fellow vampires If you somehow survive please slaughter all of the dogs of the church and hang them in a public place to instill fear.

Thank you, Nina.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-03, 22:49

I'll look after the library to the best of my ability until a new librarian can be found.
Epic Backstory, as usual.
I vote for f/ucuall

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-09-03, 22:53

umm you won't like this but...I LOST THE FLASH DRIVE WITH THE GAME LOG ON IT. No No No No No No No No
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sorry but what I'm gonna do is re-record just the private stuff then post that, no time to rebuild it.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-03, 22:58

HOLY powerofpoo, THAT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU CAN LOSE

Last edited by ZedSlayer on 2010-09-03, 23:38; edited 1 time in total

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-03, 23:02

well i vote for ZedSlayer for bein a dumbass =.=

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-03, 23:07

Ahem
Quote from f/ucUall
"jake, i feel insulted taht u dont think i m a vampire..."
thus implying that he is a vampire, or at least trying to make Jake think he is, then again, he wouldn't be drawing such attention to himself if he was a vampire, and is therefore probably not a vampire. Vote withdrawn with apologies.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-03, 23:09

again, i m insulted that u dont believe i would pull something that elaborate =.=

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-03, 23:15

I am assuming that you are intelligent enough to plan that level of Xanatos Gambit, hence my vote for you was withdrawn

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-03, 23:16

how come u dont know i m not a vampire who is drawing attention to himself for the purpose of drawing attention away?

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-09-03, 23:24

kaede wrote:i'll never understand why the white princess wants to mate with one of your species.

lolol, that's cause u've been sitting next to a drunk bastard during these meetings

as you can c, i've stopped with the whole alchohol addiction thing...... i've moved on........

I AM NAO ADDICTED TO MENTOS!!!!!!!!!!

so if the vamps go after me...... I CAN ESCAPE!!!!!!!! LIKE THIS GUY

The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-03, 23:27

Oh god, I can give you something to help with your addiction problems

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-09-03, 23:31

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
MENTOS FTW (both for teh winz, and F/UC the world)
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-09-03, 23:33

oh hey haris you were claiming you were the burial earlier, hmmmmm, I am gonna go with larry and vote you out on this one, maybe you were claiming to be the burial so you could get away with some kills hmm?
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-09-03, 23:46

Aww, Nina died. Isn't it sad, sacchin?

M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-09-03, 23:52

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:umm you won't like this but...I LOST THE FLASH DRIVE WITH THE GAME LOG ON IT. No No No No No No No No
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
sorry but what I'm gonna do is re-record just the private stuff then post that, no time to rebuild it.

OOC: next time give it to some1 else as a backup..... obviously some1 not pleying the game, or upload onto mediafire every day... only 1 file, less that 200 mb.... not that hard, like 20 min a day..... make the folder u put it in private of course tho
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigz 2010-09-04, 01:34

i vote for itsame just to shut him up
Bigz
Bigz
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-04, 10:10

look at MarthMarthy, dying hasn't made him shut up
@ Darkgenesis I cannot find anywhere F/UC trying to convince us he was the burial

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by jakethekoenig 2010-09-04, 10:13

I'm going to vote for Haris toocause apparently he is a liar

jakethekoenig
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-04, 10:34

i change vote to dave....

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakethekoenig 2010-09-04, 10:35

changed my mind haris told me to vote for dave

jakethekoenig
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-04, 10:40

you mean haris the liar?
Amos, please give a specific example of haris claiming to be the burial agent

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-09-04, 10:54

ZedSlayer wrote:lyou mean haris the liar?
Amos, please give a specific example of haris claiming to be the burial agentl

he told various ppl on gmail that he was the burial agent..... F/UC is a liar..... i dun trust him.... he is prob a vamp, and prob used this ploy to find out who suspects who, to c if his fellow vamps r safe... he is the most suspicous at the moment

f/ucUall wrote:i change vote to dave....
um.... that was random... either random, or a pathetic attempt to protect urself........

my vote is for haris
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-04, 10:59

NO. I DID NOT
i said
hypothetically i m the burial agent, who do u think i should kill
i was jus curius on their replys......

NEVER ACTUALLY SAID I WAS IT........

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-09-04, 11:01

....... then afterwards, u gmailed me, and claimed to b the alchemist.........
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-04, 11:02

k that was a joke about u accusin me of bein a liar xD

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakethekoenig 2010-09-04, 11:04

Yeah kill kill kill Haris will die (If this is not clear I would like to formally change my vote to haris)

jakethekoenig
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-09-04, 11:06

........ to me, u r very suspicous haris, unless a good point is raised that makes some1 else more suspicous than u, or a good point is raised about u not being a vamp, my vote remains on u....
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-04, 11:38

jakethekoenig wrote:Yeah kill kill kill Haris will die (If this is not clear I would like to formally change my vote to haris)
to me this sounds both premature and bandwagon, but if kelvin says he was claiming to be the burial then the alchemist, I see little choice, Haris is going to die.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-04, 11:42

u know wut... i think i m the next vampire victum Sad using our system to kill me Sad

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-04, 11:53

thats what vampires do, if they can manipulate our system to kill all of us and then kill moar of us each night, they can win in a matter of days

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by HarisGodil 2010-09-04, 11:54

yes and u r killing a human =.=

HarisGodil
Camper
Camper