Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saya no Uta

3 posters

Go down

Saya no Uta Empty Saya no Uta

Post by Skraal 2011-11-18, 18:45

Saya no Uta (沙耶の唄, lit. Song of Saya) is a visual novel by Nitroplus with horror elements. The original plot is written by Gen Urobuchi.

Like Nitroplus' heavily Mythos-inspired Demonbane series, Saya no Uta's plot is somewhat Lovecraftian. Although direct references to the Cthulhu Mythos are minimal, the dark, eerie atmosphere is reminiscent of his works.

LEGIT GET: http://www.jlist.com/product/NP002
DL Path: Skraal >> Visual Novels >> Saya no Uta
Note: This is not the version on erogedownload, but an easier to use exe file installer.

Saya no Uta Saya_n10

Fuminori Sakisaka has a traffic accident which kills his parents and leaves him heavily injured. When he has a brain surgery to save his life, his perception of the world changes: everything he sees becomes blood and guts, people's looks and voices seem like monsters, and food that normally appeals to him tastes disgusting.

As he contemplates suicide in the hospital, Fuminori meets a beautiful girl among the flesh-covered walls. She introduces herself as Saya, and is apparently looking for her father. Fuminori does not want to be separated from Saya, and asks her to live with him. She agrees.

(From Wikipedia)

I personally found this to be one of the best VNs that I have ever read. (I'm a huge fan of H.P. Lovecraft's work.) The story is very unique and the art, while a little disturbing, is very well done. The VN itself however, is very short compared to say Type-Moon's works (it took me about 3-5 hours to finish total) and the technology, while slightly better than Tsukihime, still has a few problems (no skip function and a few graphical problems with displaying the text). The H-scenes themselves are pretty disturbing, but that arguably adds to the horror of the novel.

Last edited by Skraal on 2012-02-11, 22:02; edited 1 time in total
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Saya no Uta Empty Re: Saya no Uta

Post by kaede 2011-11-18, 18:54

God this VN scared the powerofpoo outta me me out when I first read it (technically i didn't read it I looked at the pictures while my teacher read it was only 13) but when I finish clanand and tsukihime again maybe I'll read this (big maybe there may just continue to play my gundam mmo)
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Skraal 2011-11-18, 19:00

Your teacher read you an H-novel (containing lolicon, no less) when you were 13 years old? Wow. Shocked
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-11-18, 19:06

no he was reading it i looked over his shoulder and saw some of the regular CG creeped me out a bit when i was younger.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-11-18, 19:10

Skraal wrote:Your teacher read an H-novel (containing lolicon, no less) when you were 13 years old? Wow. Shocked

That teacher must be cool bro or something.
Hats off to you for posting this Skraal I need to get around to reading this.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-11-18, 19:35

He was an awesome guy he got me into visual novels and some anime starting with air (which I should read again sometime), gradually got me into the nasuverse (starting with tsukihime), and pays me good money to watch his kid when he and his wife go out to dinner (kids a GAY-MOS monster btw he made our ps3 float in water so I "accidentally made him lose his DS which was run over by an 18 wheeler truck...yes I'm petty about things like that).

Also he never read the sex scenes in any VN he always skips them or opts to buy a family friendly version.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Skraal 2011-11-18, 19:42

Thanks

@Kaede: Oh, that's cool to know. I wish that I had teachers like him in school...
Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-11-26, 18:34

Saya no Uta 13223412
I don't get how such a cool bro can have such a nasty kid
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-11-26, 19:19

How are all kids when they are 5 years old? Hyperactive little demons who do what they want when not around there parents.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-12-05, 11:58

When I was 5 years old I was promoting racial equality and tolerance while studying advanced biochemistry, so I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-12-05, 16:56

I would call powerofpoo but I think it is obvious.

Edit: also an update on the visual novel I have been updating chaos;head. I have to redownload it and reupload it because my test subject (a friend of mine) has reported that the rar pieces with the VN I gave him will not play and you have to install it for each computer. so I will be downloading it AGAIN and uploading it AGAIN. If you don't want to wait for me google it.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: