Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nina's budget gaming

5 posters

Go down

Nina's budget gaming Empty Nina's budget gaming

Post by kaede 2011-11-01, 22:47

Hello! and welcome to Nina's butget gaming! Where I shall post games that are free (for the most part) and can be played on just about any computer. (if you can't play them then you need a new computer)

First up is the platformer N
This game is a basic platform where you have to get from point A to point B before your time runs out and you die a horrible death. You start out with a 90 second timer that can be extended by collecting gold pieces scattered around the level and at some points key cards. Seems easy right? Well lets throw in homming rockets, machine guns, shock robots that can home in on your location, red lasers of death, proximity mines and other various stuff thet will blow you to bits. Not so easy now huh? While there is no multiplayer for this game you can create your own death trapslevels that you can upload to the internet so you can lure unsuspecting ninjas to there deaths. All in all this is a decent game that is forr free on the pc.

Liberation army
Our second game is a 2D gundam game called liberation army. In this game you take control of the liberation army's ace pilot in his or her own custom mech. Alongside you fight your army of up to 300 mooks and up to 10 capitol ships at a time where they will fight and die on your behalf (though at first the mooks will fail horribly because the enemy is stronger then them). The beauity of this game is that you have complete customization of how strong and how many guys you can have, you can research different weapons or just buy capitol ships to destroy enemies. In the actual game phase you are fighting a basically losing battle most of the time there will be enemies all around you and can overwealm your forces quickly but when you are sent out you alone can change the tide of battle depending on what you do and what your load out of weapons is. All in all a good game and gundam fans will love it.

Well thats all the games I have for you right now if you want to play any of these games you can find them in my mediafire and are pretty small and shouldnt take up alot of HD space. If you dont know my mediafire it is Mediafire.com/Ninas .

Games to come:
Super Meat Boy
Mech commander
Dune 2000
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Nina's budget gaming Empty Re: Nina's budget gaming

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-11-01, 23:58

LOL is a game that can run on basically any computer, I can run it on my powerofpoo xp comp that the county was going to throw out, but gave to my mom, who gave it to me XD
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-11-02, 00:09

Im posting games that you guys dont already play LOL is too mainstream here. Games posted here are games that can run on crap computers like my dads 2002 xp with very crapy hardware and as slow as a snail.

Also more games to come:
Fallout 1
Elder scrolls 2 with dos emulator
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-11-02, 00:10

o ic, srry to intrude on ur section
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-11-02, 00:24

No problem if anyone knows of games that run even on powerofpoo computers feel free to post em.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-11-02, 00:41

STARCRAFT-WAIT WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT Mad

The Avernum Series - It's a dungeon crawler thing similar to Neverwinter Nights except it has the powerofpoo engine in existence. Decent Storyline, great gameplay(if you're from the 1980s) You control a party of adventurers in the Avernum universe, where this evil Empire type thing rules the entire world but there are a vast system of underground caverns where the dissidents live. Sentient species are humans, slithzeraki(lizardmen), nephilim(catboys).
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-11-02, 07:49

every final fantasy game.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-11-02, 12:01

oh yes I'm sure pretty much every Final Fantasy game has a version SPECIFICALLY MEANT FOR PC that doesn't strain the processor at all. Rolling Eyes
Anything past 8 has accelerated 3D meaning el crapo XPs can't handle the heat(stay out of 298 hur hur hur) even if there is a PC port. Also, these are not 'free' in the sense that DP will not rap your ass off for making a copy of it.coughILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL!! Jegus, this topic is called budget gaming for a reason.

tl;dr u fail whatanidiot.jpg -rep gfy
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-11-02, 12:44

fallout 1 and elder scrolls 2 will both get raps.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-11-02, 13:06

Elder scrolls 2 is freeware now hell go to elderscrolls.com and under daggerfall they give you a free copy of it for DOS and tell you to get an emulator.

And my copy of fallout is mine I am free to distribute it to friends, family, and such as long as i make no money.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-11-02, 17:46

And even if Bethesda softworks was all DP on their stuff like Blizzard, how much would those two games cost nowadays? like 5 bucks, 10 bucks combined? I mean who would shell out big bucks for powerofpoo graphics like that nowadays, compared to a more 'recent' final fantasy X which still retails for about 20 dollars.(that's right kids u still have to PAY to play a whiny bishonen b!tch)
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-11-04, 22:42

OK now up on the list are the games Fallout 1, Daggerfall, and Super Meat Boy are now live.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-11-05, 10:17

oh hey whens the mech game come out - the online mech one
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2011-11-05, 12:38

Well there are a couple of mech games out that i know of both gundam. An actual mmo called Universal Century Gundam Online (UCGO) and SD Gundam capsule fighter (SDGO) the first is a private server because the official one closed down a while back while the 2nd one is in CBT in north america.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down