Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Idea.

4 posters

Go down

An Idea. Empty An Idea.

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-08-14, 14:29

I had an idea from a "If you could have any character be in LoL, who would it be?" thread on the LoL forums.

League of Rule Breaker.

The idea is that we implement servants to have abilities similar to those in league of legends, and participate with them on the fields of justice. Your master design would give you 2 Master spells AS WELL AS 3 "Super Master Spells" that would serve as Command Seals. your servant design would have stats, 1 passive ability, 3 normal abilities, and an ultimate ability(noble phantasm) or something of the sort. my post in the thread on those lol forums included this particular character design that i think makes a great example

Diarmuid ua Duibhne, Fate/Zero Lancer
Passive:Mystic face, all female enemy champs around him get nerfed.
Qual slash strike: Lancer spears the enemy with both of his lances at once, dealing bonus damage and stunning
W:Gae Buidhe: Lancer deals damage reduces the target's maximum health by the cube root of damage done. This can be stacked, but all dissipates when he dies.
E:Gae Dearg: : Lancer deals damage reduces the target's maximum mana by the cube root of damage done. This can be stacked, but all dissipates when he dies.
R:Activated Dual Slash Strike: does q,w,and e all at the same time with a damage boost.
/NERFED
Master abilities to go with that could be simple LoL things like flash and ghost, or original different things.

for those unfimiliar with LoL, i'm not gonna bother to explain it all, so go play it for yourself.

I would NOT be implementing any sort of monetary system, but WILL implement a quest system wherein players would accomplish certain tasks and through them earn money. The gamemaster would also be playing the roll of the supervisor.
The premise is that in the future, the Mage's Association got tired of the massive bloodshed of the Heaven's Feel and reimplemented it in a more effective manner, allowing for less civilian loss of life.

IF people think this is a good idea, i'll draft some rules/character design mechanisms. I'm welcome to any and all ideas, suggestions, and flames.

Last edited by Capitalist Pig on 2011-09-05, 10:21; edited 1 time in total
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

An Idea. Empty Re: An Idea.

Post by InteroVegas 2011-08-14, 16:09

Do you know how OP your guy sounds? MAX hp and MAX mana reduced by 100% OF THE DAMAGE DONE? STACKABLE? ARE U EFFING WITH ME?
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-08-14, 16:41

Capitalist Pig wrote:I had an idea from a "If you could have any character be in LoL, who would it be?" thread on the LoL forums.

League of Rule Breaker.
Ideas from there can't possibly be good. Also, LORB.
Capitalist Pig wrote: my post in the thread on those lol forums included this particular character design that i think makes a great example
A great example of OPness you mean. I hope you realize that if he snowballs he could theoretically keep a champion permanently dead by reducing his max hp to 0 and then never dying himself. Also you could take E at level 1 and smack rammus with it 4 times, then he has 0 mana. No no don't tell me he does that in Fate/Zero you obviously interpreted it the wrong way.
Capitalist Pig wrote:
Master abilities to go with that could be simple LoL things like flash and ghost, or original different things.
No
Capitalist Pig wrote:
for those unfimiliar with LoL, i'm not gonna bother to explain it all, so go play it for yourself.
OP is a faggot
Capitalist Pig wrote:
I would NOT be implementing any sort of monetary system, but WILL implement a quest system wherein players would accomplish certain tasks and through them earn money. The gamemaster would also be playing the roll of the supervisor.
The premise is that in the future, the Mage's Association got tired of the massive bloodshed of the Heaven's Feel and reimplemented it in a more effective manner, allowing for less civilian loss of life.
If there is no monetary system how the hell do they earn and spend nonexistent money? The Magus Association never gets tired of bloodshed. Not even the UN gets tired of bloodshed.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-08-14, 17:09

He's just an example -.- his OPness is irrelevent.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2011-08-14, 20:11

Oh man, but Rulebreaker hasn't even started yet. Gotta make sure that takes off first. Why it so slow bro?
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-08-15, 17:03

No that OPness is not irrelevant, its bogusly OP, no one would show up to ur lane cuz theyd have 0 hp forever shortly after.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-08-24, 18:04

Capitalist Pig wrote:

If we want to see that we watch carnival phantasm, season 1 now out on dvd
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content