Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jared Milton

3 posters

Go down

Jared Milton Empty Jared Milton

Post by Capitalist Pig 2011-07-13, 20:17

This child has in the past, posted several videos defending his favorite celebrities, including Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, as well as covers of popular songs.

War has been declared on him by facebook celebrity Brock Obama.

He's said some of the stupidest things ever. Y'all need to be careful cause he's gonna hack you and get you in jail for six months with his connections to the cyberpolice, the internet, and the Kardashians.

Some quotes:
Hello, idiots, hello retards of the internet. This is my official warning of to all the haters of Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and myself. Since March you probably have realized the amount of hate Justin Bieber and I have been getting. I have made video’s about where I like discuss how we must stop this umm, make a protest peacefully, I have did absolutely nothing wrong, I haven’t threatened, I haven’t, I haven’t offended anyone, and that stops right now.

It is 1 o’clock. It’s going on for 1 o’clock UK time, the 5th of July 2011 AM. And ah, this is my warning. My official warning ah, anyone who continues will – this will apply to them. I have had a recent contact with the C.I.A., F.B.I. and secret services all throughout Europe, Asia, America and Australia, I’ve been contacting them and they said it was perfectly fine what I did, so I went along. Anyone who hates, sends images, oh, I know these images where they write on it and make fun of you, ahhmm, ah, what is it, they said, ahhh, they said recording, websites, hate pages, ah, what they said was that: “I have a right to submit your name, submit your I.P. address. Submit all your details after, people from around the world hack you”. Check for your web-cam. See who you are exactly, aah, they have given me the right to post your information on my website, which will be up and running soon, by the end of August two thousand ah eleven, they have given me [inaudible] approximately 8, 9 weeks, they have given me full permission to submit your information to them and you will be tried as an adult in-front of a judge, a jury, and possible, will be prosecuted, you can be in jail from up to 6 months, and you can probably use lose your internet privileges and I just wanna point out that, I have – I, my dad, my friends, myself, know how to hack, we know how to trace you, we know how to get your information, and we aren’t going to go quietly here.

I’ve been talking to a few Justin Bieber fans, I’ve been talking about how they have been getting hated. I know how, I know the pain, I have been there. This must stop. We must kill these haters, these haters don’t deserve to be on the internet, they must die. Well not die, but they must allowed on the internet because, up here(brain), up here, they are idiots, they don’t realize what they are doing, how they are hurting us and I for one, I don’t know about everyone else, but, I for one have been – I have been so – so [inaudible] since February, it’s just been so hard, and that’s why I’m threatening you, and I have the right to do so, ahh.

I’ve got a brother whose in Law, it is illegal to do this, yes, people are gonna sue, sue in your opinion, my brother has worked for 5 years, so if you – if you don’t like it, look it up b^tch! Ok. He told me that, it’s illegal to spread hate around the internet, its’ illegal to spread images without my permission, and that’s why I am taking legal action, and that is, I have connections to the Kardashians. I have connections to lawyers, connections to – to the cyber-police, the internet, I’ve got connections to Microsoft, my dad. I’ve got connections to the C.I.A. the F.B.I. and they have given me full right and this is my official warning, and if this continues, I will be allowed to take action, and you can hate all you want because every single person who dislikes, hates this video – you will be hacked.

No point spreading me on these websites, you will be hacked and I will say that, just for all those people, who were harmed, all the Justin Bieber fans, or any of my fans who were hurted in the past March, who have been hurted, who have been left sure off from what they were, you will, you will have justice and I am, I am the back bone in our society – this will end. I love you so much, Justin Bieber haters you are now officially f&cked! You’re f&cked! So peace mutherf&ck^n losers, ok, okay, goodbye.

Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Jared Milton Empty Re: Jared Milton

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-07-14, 00:04

Cool

Story

Bro
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-07-14, 03:40

This is turning into the next....Ya dun goof'd.
The consequences will never be the same.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down