Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1: Nobody Leaves Lincoln

+3
Corenat Rovarnus
kaede
M. Ainsel
7 posters

Go down

Episode 1: Nobody Leaves Lincoln Empty Episode 1: Nobody Leaves Lincoln

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-10-11, 22:35

Nobody Leaves Lincoln

*Whrum*
The monorail zips out into the daylight from the tunnel, flooding the interior in a light hostile to the dark-adjusted eyes of the passengers. One of them looks out casually through a window; the dull blue metal that makes up the skyscraper vista of New Delaware contrasts with the lively orange of the setting sun. The monorail tracks are never less than 1/3 of a mile above the ground, but still many colossal buildings dwarf the train. The circular M.I.S.A. HQ covers the left half of the sun, casting a shadow on the slightly shorter buildings bellow. Shadows roll across the teaming metropolis bellow the train, starting to reveal the true life of New Delaware as LED's turn the dull navy blue architecture into trees strung with the colors of the rainbow. While the buildings may be intimidating, possibly from design with their downward arching tops that seem to push down on the populace below, or maybe the metallic blue that seems ever so present and denies any chance for one to stick out from the crowd, but when night falls each skyscraper and apartment and mall blazes into as many cheery colors as there are stars in the sky.
The train car was almost completely vacant, save for five individuals. The grayed-out interior, once bleach white but now dark from overuse and lack of regular cleaning, was almost totally silent save for the low automatic hum of the tracks beneath. None of the five felt the need to talk, because silence was the best communicator now. None of them needed to know the other, because they all knew what their goal was.
Get out of Lincoln district.
This train would lead right to the border between Lincoln and Roosevelt. Roosevelt hasn't been diagnosed as infected yet.
*Bheeeeeee Bwoooooo*
/Your attention please. Your attention please. This train has been scheduled for a Decontamination Checkup. Please stay in your seats as the train decelerates. Thank you. Now a word from our sponsor.~brzz/
A repetitive downbeat jingle begins to play from the loudspeakers as a low voice talks about the benefits of Procrast-not Pills. But that isn't what matters to the five right now. The police will be here soon. Anything could happen.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Episode 1: Nobody Leaves Lincoln Empty Re: Episode 1: Nobody Leaves Lincoln

Post by kaede 2010-10-11, 23:06

A girl sitting down with a wierd device covering her face says in a monotone voice "Computer hack into the cities central database and give me the blueprints to the surrounding area." Uppon hearing the announcement she adds "Also provide me with a map to the nearest weapon and armor vendor in the area and send a call to the police telling of a robery in progress in sector 2253." Uppon finishing the command her headset rises revealing her pale face and green eyes. She looks to her compainons and again speaking in her monotone voice she says "We will arive shortly are we ready to begin?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-12, 14:10

OOC: It's Christmas in City 17!

IC:
"Organics...if I wasn't hanging around you I'd be out of this place already..."

A pale, lanky individual crouched lethargically in the back corner of the compartment, clad in mismatched chav wear. The setting sun was to (his?) back, giving a seemingly translucent appearance to the body. Yet despite the lazy exterior, a flurry of activity was processed within.
/*Structural Weaknesses of transport and rail categorized and stored. Nearest personnel with recognition utility is estimated more than 1.43 kilometers away, threat mood maroon. It is a great day for freedom.*/
"I have the locations and activities of most of the vital persons to contact. Anything else we'll need?"

Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on 2010-10-12, 18:19; edited 1 time in total
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-12, 15:32

"To get out of here." says a figure under a cloak down three seats, with her back to a corner.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-12, 15:43

"faggot, if that was all I wanted to do I wouldn't be on this train. Be grateful I'm sticking around for your behalf." The eyes closed.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-12, 15:49

OOC: Why did you call my character a bundle of sticks used for firewood, that term makes no sense in context. AND, I am role playing the equivalent of a six year old, expect me to state the obvious a lot.
IC: "I'm ready to go"

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-12, 17:30

OOC: this is a six year old that has nightmares of getting raped?
IC: The black haired man sitting across from the pale individual chuckled and muttered "what a situation I have gotten myself into, I should have expected this now shouldn't I? hmmm a third of a mile right, lets see if I can get through this without making a commotion" He looks around observing the passengers noting the odd group of passengers across from him.

OOC: I am taking the 3rd party approach I don't know you guys atm, fits better with my background.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-12, 18:30

OOC: Hey I'm crouched in a corner, so that means you're in the corner too! Social recluses unite! ....never mind. too much ooc ruins the tone.
@larry I'm a disconnected robot, I would have only heard the slang usage. Imagine a 40 year old man trying to use 90s slang(*cough*stanton) it doesn't make sense in context either. And I will keep using the words erroneously unless you correct me in character, FAGGOT. Trololololololololol......

RETCON: I currently maintain the appearance of a 25 year old unmodified woman. Eat it larry.

IC: "Weeirdos....At least it's around that time of year...." *looks outside*
/* Law enforcement Officials identified. Preparing ID...done. */
"Right, let's get this over with."

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-10-12, 18:51

OOC: Shoot, I think I'm gonna have to talk to Michael about my defects.

IC: The man sprawled on the floor with his left leg propped on the seat startles awake, "WHU! WAH! AH!", and rights himself on the seat after gaining his bearings.

"Oh my, I just had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was still a schoolboy learning in regimented classes, and my teacher caught me falling asleep. I woke up just as she approached my desk, threatening to tear up my green card O_O.
What happened while I was dozing?"
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-12, 19:09

"Hey, we all have our moments. We're being checked by Civil Protection for the ogre disease, you know? Just act natural, if you have all your files in order I don't think they'll haze us too badly."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-12, 19:18

OOC: I don't like using OOC too much, but this is also aimed at michael, you need to make sure to keep things moving at some pace, if we are 5 minutes eta to some place, we should not be able to hold a multi page conversation (I realize this is not that situation, but just saying that for future reference).
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-10-12, 20:31

OOC: OOC's are now banned. If you have out of context comments, put them in the old BESM topic. Sorry Amos, I was mine-crafting myself a house and dungeon. Back on task now.

IC:
The train has stopped. On the neighboring track is a police mono-rail transport, painted white and light blue. The doors of your train open automatically, but the other trains doors haven't opened yet. Instead a membrane of plastic extends and seals the enterance. A light pink gas that smells like lighter fluid is diffused into the cabin. The smell lingers as a gruff, latin-american voice sound through the intercom:
"The gas you are now breathing is totally harmless, it is a low-concentration sanitation liquid in gaseous form. Please stay as still as possible as the gas does its business for the next twenty minutes. Please have your identification documents ready and your monorail proof-of-purchase ready before that time."
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-12, 20:53

I take out my identification documents and quickly glance through them.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-12, 21:01

She takes out her documents then looks to her companions "What are we going to do wait here or go out?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-12, 21:06

Pulls out some documents and look at them, furling his brow, looking somewhat stressed "damn, this is going to take a turn for the worse". He fiddles with the papers in his hands incessantly .
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-12, 21:09

She looks to the man and says "What is wrong? Missing something?"
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-12, 21:13

He looks up at the girl and puts on a polite face "Ah, I just noticed that my papers are expired, quite silly of me, and now I will be in a huge hassle, you know how the security around here is".
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-12, 21:18

She nods then looks down in deep thought then after a few momments looks up and says "If thats the case may I suggest we try and do as someone told me once and "do somethig bang out of order"?
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-12, 21:33

His eyes widen for a brief moment, his face changes to a more solemn look "the kind of boom I do, involves too many uninvited guests (civilians)" his fingers twitch around in his black gloves, he looks around at the windows and then he looks back at the female "you think these windows are party proof?".
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-12, 21:38

"I would not know I suggest you make a decision soon this waiting period will be over soon." She looks outside and then ducks down.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-12, 21:39

He makes a quick look around for security guards (psst Michael this is your turn to respond).
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-12, 21:48

Also michael I sent you a PM for an analysis of the gas with my Synthetic Poisons knowledge, you never responded so I'm voicing it publicly.

"I'd ask you what you're doing, sounds interesting and questionable, but too bad, THEY'RE ALREADY HERE"

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-12, 21:54

ok so we are skipping michaels responses?

"No its not too late, just keep it down, though if you would like to make a commotion, please go ahead, otherwise I will have to wait for just the time" He slides off his gloves and puts them into his pocket, the pocket glowed a blue light, and then it went back to be a normal dark pocket. Then the jacket glows as if a light was coming out of his backpack. "oh boy, what an adventure this will be, by the way, Mr. Robot (robo scanning device herro, lets not argue about it it easily falls under the same level of tech as space mechs), I don't know if you want to risk getting caught at check out"

Last edited by Darkgenesis on 2010-10-12, 21:59; edited 1 time in total
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-12, 21:56

OOCay I was attempting to cue michael but since it didn't work I will retcon that,

"Oi, mind telling me what's going on? I'm not one to tip a fellow off, and this sounds interesting."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-12, 22:00

"I shall guess that the man has an idea to escape...if you are going to act please gather everyone so we can get going...also I suggest we find the nearst weapon vendor because most of us have no armments."
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-12, 22:05

Ok, well here michael is going to have to respond, kinda cuz the GM needs to:

IC: "Hmm, this is much more of an act now and ask questions later kind of situation" He gets up and swivels to the window in front of the police transport, pulls the rear end of a gun out of his pocket, and as he draws the rear from his pocket the rest of a gun assimilates from thin air, until an entire heavy assault rifle was comprised and pointing at the other transport, the man roared "Time to kick it into high gear" and began firing at/through the window to shatter it, then dropped the heavy assault rifle that disappeared as it fell the the floor, now the man was supporting a 90 mm law over his shoulder.

thats all I have for actions in a pseudo round.

(sorry the whole I don't see when other people are posting while I make my posts inconvenience, I will throw around some guns in just a moment).
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-12, 22:11

kaede wrote:"I shall guess that the man has an idea to escape...if you are going to act please gather everyone so we can get going...also I suggest we find the nearst weapon vendor because most of us have no armments."

"Good idea, I prefer heavy weapons if possible, though for now I have adequate measures for dealing with the CPs if necessary, assuming this is a normal squad."

After seeing the display of the man, I got up and folded my arms, wordless approval beginning to show in my expression.

"Would you mind ordering up a little something for me, or are you good going solo?"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-12, 22:15

damn I dont think we can really do any more without some npc reaction here.
Episode 1: Nobody Leaves Lincoln Non-ca10
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-13, 17:57

Yeah that's right, so let's have the NPCs react a little: They all die. We all escape from the train on flying machines which spontaneously combusts behind us.

Problem GM?Episode 1: Nobody Leaves Lincoln Trollface-3078_preview

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-13, 21:04

"I am failing to see a problem, but what if they make it through the tube before you can shoot them?"

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-13, 21:24

Episode 1: Nobody Leaves Lincoln 394191 Well, they're all dead so it doesn't matter whether we can shoot them or not.

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-13, 21:29

Rocket . . . . . Human sprinting speed . . . . . Rocket . . . . . . Human sprinting speed . . . . . . Rocket go faster.

InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-13, 22:06

Yeah why don't we get an laser guided RPG and go out with larry to the track field, give him a 20 second head start and then fire right after him? He might be able to make it off campus before it hits?

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-13, 22:22

"My name is not "Larry""

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-13, 22:34

Sorry I wasn't talking about you there's this really dumb blond guy who dropped out of SMCS that went to my high school, he used to spout all sorts of retarded crap just like you do.

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-10-13, 23:02

Michael, you can just clean out the junk posts after you get back.

InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-14, 00:59

Whats the point of existence, I pull out a sword, break the window next to me and jump out.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-14, 11:41

You forgot your troll science powered flying machine, but if you're that sure then i guess it can't be helped OH RIN QUOTE PWNAGE

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-10-17, 22:32

I just dropped an RP bomb on you guys for trolling on my campaign. Don't do it again.

Will update tomorrow.

Oh, and since this isn't rping...
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-17, 22:37

So basically we are restarting the game? or is someone gonna delete all the comments?

kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-10-17, 22:40

We're not restarting, I just made the random junk-posts officially unofficial.

I'm leaving the comments up because I want to keep eveything done about this game on the site for people to read and laugh at, but I also want to divide the 4th wall shattering nonsense from the actual stuff that happens in the world of New Delaware.

M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-10-17, 22:45

Ok cool. Oh I gotta question are there any gundam sized mechs in this RP or is it more like the size of the mechs in the last matrix movie?

Decided to do it for you.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-10-18, 15:28

blank post

Last edited by ZedSlayer on 2010-10-21, 08:22; edited 1 time in total

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-10-20, 21:04

POSTPONED
Life happened. Sorry guys, I just discovered the largest eater of relaxation time and money in the world.
But don't tell the losers at school k?
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2010-10-20, 21:11

OH wow, another epic campaign goes the way of the dinosaurs. Poor dinosaurs. Yes, amos was so nice to remind me that the first campaign failed under my management as if I could ever forget. Joke's on you n00b, but nice use of my code despite the fact that you 'swore' me to secrecy.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2010-10-20, 21:15

Those retards somehow found out, I swear one of them spies on me.
But we can always screw with their heads. There's no Tsukihime anime, no D&D 4.0, and... you know the rest.

And HEY, jokes not on me, I had the decency to start it up! And you never even told us much about the world or whatnot.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-10-20, 21:21

damnit michael's more of a pimp than i am now.... sad face Sad
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhu Yang 2010-10-20, 21:45

lol postponed. At least we have infrastructure.

Congratulations Maestro Very Happy
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down