Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enzai - Falsely Accused

Go down

Enzai - Falsely Accused Empty Enzai - Falsely Accused

Post by Skraal 2015-09-07, 17:05

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:
Skraal wrote:I'm sure that most of you will not care for the H-scenes, but the plot was really good, in my opinion. The writers did a good job of portraying the hopelessness and brutality of 19th century prison life, and the music was very well done as well.
They have this kind of H-scene? Sandow probably wouldn't care for the hahhd way

Yeah go ahead and upload it

Well, I said that I'd do it, and far be it from me to not keep my promises! After three and a half years in development, I'm sure this post was worth the weight wait!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enzai (冤罪, lit. "False charge") is an adult visual novel made by the Japanese software house Langmaor, which was later translated to English under the title Enzai – Falsely Accused.
LEGIT GET: http://www.jastusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/328
DL Path: "Skraal >> Visual Novels >> Enzai - Falsely Accused"

Enzai - Falsely Accused Americ10

This is a story of France during the rule of Napolean. Although the Revolution brought with it new laws and some semblance of representative government, there are some places that never change: the dark hole known as prison. Into that hell is sent a boy named Guys. The crime is murder, and the sentence, life without the possibility of parole.

However, Guys is innocent of this crime. He was living his life as he always did, running through the city and stealing to survive when he was caught by a policeman. Before he knew what was happening he was accused of a crime he knew nothing about, hauled before a dishonest judge and found guilty. But just who was killed, and why?

In prison, Guys is made to endure a world of violence and betrayal as he fights desperately to survive. Inside that world of fear and loathing, he continues to seek justice for himself. He finds help in unlikely places -- from alcoholic lawyers and insane men in the prison with him. Eventually he begins to realize the scope of the diabolical plot he's fallen into, but even as he works to uncover the truth, he despairs of what he has lost. And every day, he struggles for dignity and survival, while the powerful interests who put him here look on with smirking amusement.

'I just want to be free...'

Will his strength and determination be enough to break through to the hearts of his fellow prisoners? Will he be able to finally uncover the truth and find salvation?

(From JAST USA's website)

I actually haven't played this in years, so I don't remember a whole lot, but the story was pretty dark and horrifying, the music was cool and there was some nice character development as well. I'd advise skipping the H-scenes though, unless this is the kind of thing you want to see:

Skraal
Skraal
Templar
Templar

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum