Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stroll through District 4

2 posters

Go down

A stroll through District 4  Empty A stroll through District 4

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2014-01-08, 01:19

Viewpoint Divergence from here --> https://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t1283p250-malediction#23884

The Solstice's Head of Security Albrecht Camlann is walking at a leisurely pace through the cramped plasteel passageways of Voidhaven Agul's District 4. Accompanying him is the mysterious mechanical man who stepped in to help fend off the vicious hall-thugs that assaulted Lord Xanatov and Seneschal Vendigroth. This enigmatic benefactor drags along the last of the ruffians, who is moaning incessantly and attempting to cradle his twice- fractured arm. Camlann waves his trusty grox whip in one hand and totes his hellgun in the other, a precaution against further attacks. The poor vagrants who had just settled back down in their seats in the corridor are forced to scatter again as the strange group passes through.

Camlann voxcasts to the ship in a pleasant tone. "Solstice, we've captured one of the several men that attacked us just now. Just letting you know bodies know we're on our way to the rendezvous. If Lord Vendigroth has not already called for pickup, please send over a shuttle now.  Camlann out."

He turns to his companion. "Sorry, I don't quite remember your name, good man. What was it again?"
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A stroll through District 4  Empty Re: A stroll through District 4

Post by Xenoe 2014-01-08, 10:13

"Lankath, Dora Lankath, although either first or last works for me. Maybe you would be interested in a cranial implant to aid your memory? It could be quite useful in the future. I know a few good dealers."
He then violently shakes his captive.
"I know someone who absolutely needs a bionic arm in the near future, and maybe even other limbs. I don't think he can afford them though, to be honest."
Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2014-01-08, 13:04

Camlann snorts at the pitiful sight. "Sure, cranial implant would be nice, Comrade Lankath. And you already know my name."
He cocks his head slightly. "Say, is that...laughter? Not something I'd expect to hear in this place."
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down