Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top

2 posters

Go down

A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top Empty A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-09-09, 14:39

This is a collection of all the big pictures on top juxtaposed for comparison, accompanied by an informal timeline.

March 2009: The birth of Church of ProZ, then called "1337 hax0rz forum 64". This was the default picture in the black gold skin I chose.
A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top I_logo
Yeah it's not very indicative. You should have seen the rest of the forum at the time. Oh right, it was empty.
March 2010: MarthMarthy makes the awestruck discovery that I am an administrator and joins this forum.
April 2010: I replace the default picture with this ghetto semi-shop to commemorate the release of Starcraft 2 later that year.
A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top Zeratu11
May - July 2010: I make the first banner that actually has Church of ProZ on it and learn how to use GIMP in the process. The result is decent looking but very unoriginal and flawed. The First Renaissance occurs- wave of new members. A lot of trolling and spamming is done.
A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top Banner10
August 2010: Vampire Hunt game one.
September 2010: Vampire Hunt game two, probably the biggest event that has ever been held here. Kelvin's action banner is finally perfected to my liking after a way long process and is put up. Also, the cool symbol that you see everywhere was prototyped and made.
A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top Church10
Christmas Day 2010: We get a present in the form of the epic banner made by Vroopmaster.Details here.
If your screen isn't wide enough just right click it and view image
A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top Final_12
May 2011: I start considering Rule Breaker. The Second Rennaissance occurs when numerous people join just to play the game.
July 2011: The GTA picture by MarthMarthy and Kelvin is finalized. I didn't like it as much, maybe because I'm not into GTA.
A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top Proz_b10
October 2011: After a long wait, Rule Breaker finally starts. Mayhem ensues when I remember that xenoe and Kelvin are playing.
April 2012: Grimwind makes the current banner. It was like fricking magic so many people came back.
A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top F9O6T
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top Empty Re: A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top

Post by Zhu Yang 2012-09-09, 21:33

We've come a long way.
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top Empty Re: A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-10-27, 15:56

The minimalist banner circa September 2012:
A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top 5146778136b031cm3
Forced CYOA Redux shop picture that I found oddly appropriate.
A brief history of CoP via the Big Picture on Top Otakuf11
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down