Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servant battles match 4

+3
dinasemrys
nullset12
kaede
7 posters

Go down

Saber vs Rider

Servant battles match 4 I_vote_lcap33%Servant battles match 4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Servant battles match 4 I_vote_lcap67%Servant battles match 4 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Servant battles match 4 Empty Servant battles match 4

Post by kaede 2010-09-24, 21:33

Terrain:
Hard (cement) Slick (raining)
Area: Medium (city crossing at midnight){look up shibuya crossing to see how big it is}
Mana resources: abundent

Saber
Spoiler:

Rider
Spoiler:
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Servant battles match 4 Empty Re: Servant battles match 4

Post by nullset12 2010-09-24, 21:36

Saber clearly wins due to being able to summon his horse and avoid the hun army and crush attilla
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-09-24, 21:42

Rider's military tactics helps him coordinate his army when facing saber. as a result, saber cannot avoid the army. in addition, saber can only do close range combat while attila's troops can have melee troops supported by ranged archers. If about 10 surround saber, while 40 fire arrows while coordinated by rider so that they do not aim at their own army, saber = screwed
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2010-09-24, 21:48

If you haven't noticed, Gram is Anti-Army.
with all the mana resources, he could use it many times, and easily defeat attilla in one-on-one combat.

Also, I'm going to take this opportunity to nina about how i lost my fight without voting or even seeing the topic.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2010-09-24, 21:55

if u havent noticed, Hun Invasion is anti-fortress/world. This means that it can destroy 1 specific target really really well and guess wat, sigurd is 1 specific target. besides based on your idea of having lots of mana, attila can use his many times too cuz its one of the most mana efficient NPs
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-09-24, 22:00

You can see the topic but seriously there was no way you could have win. On adverage 7-8 people vote per fight lancer had 5 while you had none you would have voted for yourself so there is one vote but that still would have not been enough for you to win.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-24, 22:01

Capitalist Pig wrote:If you haven't noticed, Gram is Anti-Army.
with all the mana resources, he could use it many times, and easily defeat attilla in one-on-one combat.

Also, I'm going to take this opportunity to nina about how i lost my fight without voting or even seeing the topic.
and whose damn fault is that, you didn't even have a half-decent Character Sheet, I am insulted that one of my characters was matched up against you, even randomly.
Kelvin, I still think that Berserker should have won our fight on principle. So, good job, great character, but I'm voting for Saber. Please don't take it personally.

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-09-24, 22:05

nullset12 wrote:Saber clearly wins due to being able to summon his horse and avoid the hun army and crush attilla

You assumed the avoid the Hun army part, but since the sword is anti army, and the huns are an army, I would assume that it gives him enough power to deal with the huns encroaching on him. The horse, which goes really fast, can catch up to rider, this time I have to vote with saber.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-09-24, 22:07

Decent mana helps too
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-09-24, 22:26

not really that related here, just as long as that sword and horse can get out he has this one down.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-09-24, 22:45

bump if we do a match again after this one can I make a gilgamesh, except much more like the one in the epic, more or less a berserker who fries stuff and has favor of some of the gods (enough that he can get his friend enkidu revived).

Although I find this such a fail: He finds the boxthorn plant of immortality, and so being a smart person he first wants to test it, but he leaves the rest of the plant on the shore of the island and a FVCKING SNAKE takes his immortality weed.

Would godly intervention be an NP? also , his strength would be over 9000 because he brute force kills pretty much everything and anything.

For that matter after seeing many of these characters myths, the fsn place totally disgraces and adds on stuff to their powers out of no where. Like ex calibur shooting a laser. Or gilgamesh having a sword called Enuma Elis (which is the name of the creation story, not a sword). Hercules with his rock skin is abominable. Medea with her lazors is ridiculous. I think lancer in a space suit is also a joke. Hasan is ok . . . . . and Assassin is ok . . . . . (Although sasaki kojiro was real and wasn't that ninja). My point is, I don't see why everyone is sticking so close to their characters myths for their character sheets. I could make 4 different character sheets for Gilgamesh, all of them more relevant than making swords appear out of ripples.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-09-24, 23:16

For the next servant battles (if there is a next one) I will allow you to use a servant fromfate stay night only if they stay true to there original myth. Hell if you really want you can get ideas for servants from the Megami tensei games they have a ton of heros and demons that can be used for servants.

Also gils sword is called Ea a blade that killed an immortal monster or something like that in its original myth.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2010-09-24, 23:20

no, Ea is the head god of the pantheon from the epic of gilgamesh, gilgamesh and enkidu are so pro that they go rapezor that constellation bull. And we can use non real characters? lol I don't think i can make goku or death rex out of 55 points. gokus strength would have to be [whatever he wants it to be] - and he goes faster, but I mean for example can we use characters from negima, gamaran, fairy tail, street fighter 4, mbac, etc? (well mbac I guess wouldn't work because it is actually straight up from the nasuverse).
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-09-24, 23:29

That remains to be decided but it could be something different.

Also may add a new class to the mix but dont know if I should go with a battle mage type or a jack of all trades type.

Also from fuyuki wiki

Randomly picked up a book on mythical weapons, flipped through one of the pages to find an entry about the sword of Ea. Apparently, there was a sword that Ea used to kill the god, Ullikummi, a stone giant, and a very strong one at that, able to fend off the attacks of some 70 gods. A magic sword that separated heaven and earth, which cleaved through the ankles of the giant (his body was allegedly indestructible). The giant collapsed and died.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZedSlayer 2010-09-25, 09:40

let's think, can I take Enkidu next time?

ZedSlayer
Praetor
Praetor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse BS
AwesomeSauce : -6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2010-09-25, 10:15

well..... i lost this, gonna vote for myself, cuz y the hell wud a master want the other side to win? btw for the next servant battles (if there is a next 1, plz allow me to use caster, i hve a character idea for that role

@ amos, if u didn't read the moon records game, they didn't allow the use of anime characters..... kaede's was going by these rules when making the game
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-09-25, 10:35

There no anime characters here I said for the next game possibly or use it to make an entirely new game.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by nullset12 2010-09-25, 12:00

Can we call this game oveR?
nullset12
nullset12
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2010-09-25, 12:01

There are still two more matches. locked winner is saber.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down