Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate List

4 posters

Go down

Hate List Empty Hate List

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-08-03, 20:19

List champions that you hate, for whatever reason.

1. Darius - He sucks lorewise and people think he's such a boss mechanics-wise. He's not. He has no escapes and the pull does not actually stun you. Both lore and mechanics establish that "He's a killer guy who does tons of damage(inb4 phreak) which kills you." That is really boring and generic.

2. Kennen - He flies around and stuns everyone. Also I can't play him. That pisses me off.

3. Jax - He is one of the few champions who, when fed to oblivion, can 5v1 any team comp at any level.

4. Malphite - It irks me that he's become so good in the recent patches...

5. Udyr - cracklot who has the most powerofpoo stun.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hate List Empty Re: Hate List

Post by Zhu Yang 2012-08-03, 21:30

Vayne - I can never catch her Sad
Zhu Yang
Zhu Yang
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Master
AwesomeSauce : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2012-08-04, 01:11

Teemo because GAY-MOS teemo

taric because I can't play him. Is he the easiest support? yes. Can I play him for powerofpoo? no. Why? I have no idea.
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-08-04, 14:34

Now now, whoever said he was the easiest support? That's purely subjective. In my opinion he's a bit hard. I recall countless times when I would heal a minion instead of my carry. That was pretty annoying. His two AoE abilities have a really short range so it's rather difficult to gauge when to use them.
Sona and Soraka are the easiest supports to me. But of course I don't play those pussy buffers, I play the real man's supports, Alistar and Leona.

I harbor a bit of animosity towards Blitzcrank because he's the only real man support I don't play, but I've played Tristana with Blitzcrank and it is like tank football. Oh right, Nautilus. People should just jungle him instead of playing support, he is so slow.
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2012-08-05, 14:46

No reason to hate kennen - as long as you pay attention and aren't getting screwed over by teamwork (in which case his ult dominates) you can avoid the stuns.

Malphite soooooo gud cuz damage is such big deal that if you get to do more damage while you get tankier (cough cough GAY-MOS you rammus) you powerofpoo on people all day.

Basically people get mobility and damage so when you can steal their mobility and be a tanky monster and do damage because you are tanky then you will powerofpoo on pubs.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down