Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another choice of destiny

+3
dinasemrys
M. Ainsel
Corenat Rovarnus
7 posters

Go down

What is thy Option

Another choice of destiny I_vote_lcap11%Another choice of destiny I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Another choice of destiny I_vote_lcap0%Another choice of destiny I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Another choice of destiny I_vote_lcap22%Another choice of destiny I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Another choice of destiny I_vote_lcap11%Another choice of destiny I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Another choice of destiny I_vote_lcap22%Another choice of destiny I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Another choice of destiny Empty Another choice of destiny

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-03-11, 00:16

Pick an option to be reborn as, CHECK THE PICTURE BELOW.
Spoiler:
Larger version ---> https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/16/01/58/53/13314310.jpg
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Another choice of destiny Empty Re: Another choice of destiny

Post by M. Ainsel 2012-03-11, 15:46

I don't like any of these, where I am now is better.

And somebody actually picked the lolicon...I have no idea whosandowcould have picked that
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2012-03-11, 17:15

I was stuck between eternal loli and planeswalker. In the end, I picked planeswalker
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Capitalist Pig 2012-03-11, 19:27

gamemastersCollaborator wrote:I don't like any of these, where I am now is better.

And somebody actually picked the lolicon...I have no idea whosandowcould have picked that

:pokerface:
Capitalist Pig
Capitalist Pig
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : -11

http://fakku.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dinasemrys 2012-03-11, 19:30

technically, the planeswalker can perform all the functions of the eternal loli (through shapeshifting). there really is no reason to pick the loli over the planeswalker
dinasemrys
dinasemrys
Centurion
Centurion

AwesomeSauce : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by kaede 2012-03-11, 21:09

I'd pick Jedi but I would most likely willingly go to the dark side though as you know dark isn't always bad, Space marine but I can't join because they are an all male group, or Pokemon trainer because that would be pretty fun traveling the world with a cute evolving death machine.

Also why would you wanna be a loli? That would be utterly boring being forever 6-14 never being able to legally enjoy the fun stuff in life like driving cross country on your own, drink with friends, or even get legally married to someone you love.
kaede
kaede
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-03-11, 21:55

The 'life' of a Great Old One is for me. "No free will" does not hold meaning*, nor will it matter if I become one. Also, the saying goes that you don't know what you've got until you lose it, so no one will be able to appreciate or know what "being human" means more than I will Razz
dinasemrys wrote:there really is no reason to pick the loli over the planeswalker
because the planeswalker is sterile and incapable of-oh wait never mind. Michael did bring up a good point of Nicol Bolas wanting to kill you though.
kaede wrote:I'd pick Jedi but I would most likely willingly go to the dark side though as you know dark isn't always bad, Space marine but I can't join because they are an all male group, or Pokemon trainer because that would be pretty fun traveling the world with a cute evolving death machine.

Also why would you wanna be a loli? That would be utterly boring being forever 6-14 never being able to legally enjoy the fun stuff in life like driving cross country on your own, drink with friends, or even get legally married to someone you love.
If dark is not always bad then what is keeping you from choosing Jedi Knight?

*Free will is a really icky thing to define. If you think it means being able to do anything, then nobody has free will anyway, because being able to do anything is omnipotence, and God isn't an option. If it means being able to do anything you want, it depends on what you want, everyone has different wants.

Oh yeah important question, is the Pokemon Trainer immortal?

Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2012-03-12, 05:33

o man brah, b teh captainz, b teh rich, drive around drunk with mah broz, do whatever the hell i want cuz im not limited by what i can do. (o and have the longest lifespan besides the planeswalker).
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2012-03-12, 07:11

And the old man, but I suppose that doesn't really count. But I'm surprised you actually made a choice, I thought you would be of the opinion that
gamemastersCollaborator wrote:where I am now is better
since that's what you said for the other topic....
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2012-03-13, 20:08

Corenat Rovarnus wrote:The 'life' of a Great Old One is for me. "No free will" does not hold meaning*, nor will it matter if I become one. Also, the saying goes that you don't know what you've got until you lose it, so no one will be able to appreciate or know what "being human" means more than I will Razz
dinasemrys wrote:there really is no reason to pick the loli over the planeswalker
because the planeswalker is sterile and incapable of-oh wait never mind. Michael did bring up a good point of Nicol Bolas wanting to kill you though.
kaede wrote:I'd pick Jedi but I would most likely willingly go to the dark side though as you know dark isn't always bad, Space marine but I can't join because they are an all male group, or Pokemon trainer because that would be pretty fun traveling the world with a cute evolving death machine.

If dark is not always bad then what is keeping you from choosing Jedi Knight?

*Free will is a really icky thing to define. If you think it means being able to do anything, then nobody has free will anyway, because being able to do anything is omnipotence, and God isn't an option. If it means being able to do anything you want, it depends on what you want, everyone has different wants.

Oh yeah important question, is the Pokemon Trainer immortal?

Nicol Bolas doesn't want to specifically kill the planeswalkers - he tried to kill them in the Alara story because they were cQckblocking him from blowing up a plane. Really he just wants to be immortal again. Oh btw bros, planeswalkers aren't immortal, they lost that ability in the time spiral story.
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down