Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

itsame273 Day 1 RP

2 posters

Go down

itsame273 Day 1 RP Empty itsame273 Day 1 RP

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-10-28, 01:01

As he wakes up, an unfamiliar landscape surrounds him. If he were to describe it, he would say that existance in such a world would be boring. The streets are bustling with people, but none of them are living life, all they are doing is walking. It's as if their life goal is simply to get from point A to point B. *sigh. "It's been two weeks already, yet I still have not found my master. Although, he must be close, otherwise I wouldn't still be in this godforsaken place". As he recalls, when he was summoned, he appeared in a group of people, dizzy and disoriented. Damnit, how did his master manage to screw up the summoning ceremony this badly? Perhaps he wasn't summoned at all, perhaps he was made a servant to one of those unorthodox random "wild card" masters. If that were the case, his master could be just about anyone. As the man looks to the left he sees a single familiar thing. On the side of the street, there is a man crouched down next to him with his hands extended out towards him. "Alms? no? damnit kaede, sad face! why am I saying this, who is kaede? DAMN IT ALL, I DON'T CARE DAMNIT KAEDE SAD FACE!!!". It was a lowly beggar; It seems that even in this world, there are still those who are unable to pay their dues. Well, at least this person was living his life. It's better to live from day to day than to waste your whole life away doing the same thing every day. Only he placed his hand filled with a few gold coins into the beggar's hands did he notice it. A command seal. He fell to his knees and had both hands palmed against the ground. "You.... you... y-y-y-y-you..... are my master...........". The beggar looked up with a smile on his face. "Okay disciple, I accept your will". The beggar stood tall with his hands at his hips "I HEREBY DUB YOU H4RIS, THE DISCIPLE OF PIMPAGE!!!". The beggar then sat back down. "but, those vroopy women will have to wait. you must first prove yourself. COME OVER HERE AND BEG FOR ALMS TOO!!! I MAY HAVE GAINED A DISCIPLE OF WHO'S MOUTH MUST ALSO BE FED, BUT I HAVE ALSO DOUBLED BEGGING EFFICIENCY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA". This would be a tiring and misunderstood relationship...
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

itsame273 Day 1 RP Empty Re: itsame273 Day 1 RP

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-10-28, 09:32

And lo, the LORD of fanfiction, himself parted the clouds and descended to the earth in a blaze of glory upon the mortal. He commanded to him, “Brother, thou hast told a story possessing a wondrous, cool property! I bid thee, grant us a retelling that the people may bask in its brilliance.”
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum