Church of ProZ: Otaku Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homestuck Troll Quiz

+2
M. Ainsel
The Lord Kelvin
6 posters

Go down

Homestuck Troll Quiz Empty Homestuck Troll Quiz

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-09-06, 00:58

I have no idea where to put this topic, so I put it here in academix with "Choice of Destiny"
anyways here's a troll personality quiz for you homestuck fans out there

Please post who you got, so this topic is actually a topic, not just 1 post
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD
AwesomeSauce : 41

Back to top Go down

Homestuck Troll Quiz Empty Re: Homestuck Troll Quiz

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-09-06, 01:09

aradia megid0
Homestuck Troll Quiz 1300050155_9164_full
You're a little bit quiet... actually, a lot quiet. You don't usually show any emotion towards people unless they're your very good friends. You've got to learn to trust people more! Not EVERYONE you meet is immediately an enemy. When you dislike something, you tend to just come out and say it, and as a result, you come off as sort of rude... But don't worry, you're not ALL that bad! In fact, you're a pretty good problem solver when it comes down to it. And you'r extremely helpful, and insightful. You always seem to be looking beyond what you see. Associated color: Red Associated Astrological Sign: Aries
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-09-06, 18:09

2ollux captor
Homestuck Troll Quiz 1300052464_4451_full
You're the brains of the group, and people think you're super cool, too. You're too cool to waste your time with trivial matters, such as getting in fights. It's not YOUR fight, after all, so who cares? Besides, you're so awesome you just know you're gonna win. When something goes wrong, rather than whining about it like most of your friends would, you're busy thinking of a solution that you just KNOW will work. However, if you know that an outcome of something is definite, you don't bother with trying to fix it. What would be the point, anyway? It's only logical to let it be. Associated color: Yellow Associated Astrological Sign: Gemini

Wow this quiz is obvious. If I wanted to I could have made it to turn out as any of the 12, but I answered honestly.
Why did I get Sollux? Hii2 quriik 2uck2 to type, and he ha2 no character.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by DukeLawliet 2011-09-06, 18:31

tAVROS nITRAM

You tend to be shy. Like, really shy, to the point of stuttering without actually having a speech impediment of any sort. You're also extremely afraid to hurt people, even in self defense at times, and you just want to have fun, really. Because of all this, you may find yourself... easy to take advantage of. However, on the bright side, you're extremely nice to your friends, to the point of being ridiculed. You're very creative, even if that means you have an imaginary friend. Also, you're very sweet, and always there to help when you need to. Associated color: Orange Associated Astrological Sign: TaurusHomestuck Troll Quiz 1300051705_2589_full
DukeLawliet
DukeLawliet
Lagger
Lagger

AwesomeSauce : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-09-06, 19:19

You are a tough cookie. Tough, but well mannered. And also pretty smart, too! However, you're... kind of creepy. When you like someone, for instance, rather than going up to them immediately, you might just end up stalking them for awhile. Also, you're a bit TOO strong. You might break everything you touch if you're not careful! You can use your toughness for good, however. Especially to protect people who aren't as strong as you. You're not afraid to walk straight into danger, because you know you have a pretty good chance of coming out alive. Use this to help others! Associated color: Blue Associated Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Homestuck Troll Quiz 1300052014_6186_full

only 4% got this one : P
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-10-23, 15:01

lol what the hell I know that most of my answers don't match this guy. The thing about these character quizzes is that they are easily manipulated to get the character you want, but it's difficult (for me at least) to answer honestly because I really don't know myself.

eridan ampora
Homestuck Troll Quiz 1300052365_6147_fullv

You're... too emotional, at times. You need to tone it down a bit, not everything in life is a roller coaster of sadness and loneliness and anger. And just because someone dumped you doesn't mean that you can go whine about it to your friends! However, you aren't ALL that bad. When you care about someone, you will do anything to win them over. Really, you just want to be friends with people. Associated color: Purple Associated Astrological Sign: Aquarius
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by M. Ainsel 2011-10-23, 18:48

WOW, that's the LAST character I thought you would get.
M. Ainsel
M. Ainsel
Executor
Executor

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse Undergrad, When They Cry Undergrad
AwesomeSauce : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Corenat Rovarnus 2011-10-24, 09:49

IKR Mad
Corenat Rovarnus
Corenat Rovarnus
Imperator
Imperator

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse PhD, When They Cry Master
AwesomeSauce : 137

https://churchofproz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by InteroVegas 2011-10-24, 18:55

I'll be ur friend Kooay Razz
InteroVegas
InteroVegas
Archon
Archon

ProZ Degrees: Nasuverse nub, When They Cry BS
AwesomeSauce : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Kelvin 2011-10-24, 19:21

that's actually how i thot of u in the first place lol
The Lord Kelvin
The Lord Kelvin
Archon
Archon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoe 2011-10-26, 14:31

I actually view you that way Kooay.

Homestuck Troll Quiz 1300052130_5891_full
Let's put it simply here: You're kind of a complete and total freak. You don't take anything seriously, always relaxed about everything, even the most serious of situations. This may be a good thing, since stress isn't good, but it can also be a bad thing, since it may prevent you from realizing a good situation from a bad one, and therefore, prevent you from being there for your friends. Wake up, man! You can't act like you're stoned all the time... ARE you stoned, by the way? Associated Color: Indigo Associated Astrological Sign: Capricorn

Xenoe
Xenoe
Praetor
Praetor

AwesomeSauce : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down